“O Messenger of Allah, doesn’t Allah say “There is not one of you but will enter it (Hell); this is with your Lord, a decree which must be accomplished?” [19:71] He said: “Have you not heard that He says: ‘Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the wrongdoers therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell)?’”Sunan Ibn Majah 4281
The believers of Islam propagate that only themselves can go to Paradise, and scare the Christians that they are going to Hell. But unfortunately for them, their Scriptutures say the contrary thing. According to Islamic scriptures, Allah decreed that all Muslims will to go to hell. God-fearing Muslims and transgressors alike will be sent to Hell as mandated by Allah. All Muslims will wallow in the fire until the time when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes to save out of the blazing fire . . . Ouch!!
1. [Quran 3:185] Muhsin Khan. Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing).
COMMENT: “. . . And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise . . .” , This means that all Muslims will stay in the hellfire for a period of time until Allah may remove some of them.
2. [Quran 11:119] Nor would thy Lord be the One to destroy communities for a single wrong-doing, if its members were likely to mend. If thy Lord had so willed, He could have made mankind one people: but they will not cease to dispute. Except those on whom thy Lord hath bestowed His Mercy: and for this did He create them: and the Word of thy Lord shall be fulfilled: “I will fill Hell with jinns and men all together.”
3. [Quran 19:68] So by your Lord, surely, We shall gather them together, and (also) the Shayatin (devils) (with them), then We shall bring them round Hell on their knees.
4. [Quran 19:71-72] There will be no one of you who will not enter it (Hell). This was an inevitable decree of your Lord. Afterwards he may save some of the pious, God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire.
COMMENT: These words of Allah clearly say that no Muslim can escape Hell because this is his decree, so all of them will taste Hellfire. And then Allah may save some pious and God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire. “. . . he may save some of the pious . . . “, the modal verb “may” indicates that Allah is unsure of saving the pious and God-fearing muslims from Hellfire. So even the pious Muslims have no assurance of their salvation in Islam, even their prophet has no assurance of his salvation (Quran 46:9). What is certain in Islam is that all Muslims will taste the blazing fire.
5. [Quran 15:43] “And surely, Hell is the promised place for them all.”
COMMENT: In this verse Allah declares that all Muslims will go to Hell with absolute certainty. Allah designated Hell as the promised place for all Muslims.
6. [Quran 102:6-7] You will surely see the Hellfire. Then you will surely see it with the eye of certainty.
[Asrar commentary on Quran 102:6-7]: “. . . The Lord of the Worlds is swearing an oath and saying, “In truth, you servants will all see hell with the eye of certainty, a seeing without supposition or doubt.” This is just what He says elsewhere: “And none of you there is but will enter it” [19:71]. . . . “
7. [Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770] “. . .Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, ‘O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.’ There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa’dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa’dan?” The people said, “Yes.” He said, “These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa’dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. . . .”
8. [Sahih Muslim 182a] . . . In Hell, there would be long spits like the thorns of Sa’dan He (the Holy Prophet) said: Have you seen Sa’dan? They replied: Yes, Messenger of Allah. He said: Verily those (hooks) would be like the thorns of Sa’dan, but no one knows their size except Allah. These would seize people for their misdeeds. Some of them would escape for their (good) deeds, and some would be rewarded for their deeds till they get salvation. When Allah would finish judging His bondsmen and because of His mercy decide to take out of Hell such people as He pleases. He would command the angels to bring out those who had not associated anything with Allah; to whom Allah decided to show mercy. those who would say: There is no god but Allah. They (the angels) would recognise them in the Fire by the marks of prostration, . . .
9. [Sahih Muslim 191b] Jabir reported that he had heard with his ears the Apostle saying: Allah will bring out people from the Fire and admit them into Paradise.
10. [Sunan Ibn Majah 4281] It was narrated from Hafsah that the Prophet said: “I hope that no one of those who witnessed (the battle of) Badr and (Treaty) Hudaybiyah will enter Hell, if Allah wills.” I said: “O Messenger of Allah, doesn’t Allah say “There is not one of you but will enter it (Hell); this is with your Lord, a decree which must be accomplished?” [19:71] He said: “Have you not heard that He says: ‘Then We shall save those who use to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the wrongdoers therein (humbled) to their knees (in Hell)?’” [19:72]
11. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3013] Narrated Abu Hurairah: that the Messenger of Allah said: “Indeed the space in Paradise taken up by a whip, is better than the world and what is in it. Recite if you wish: ‘And whoever is moved away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (3:185).'”
ALSO READ: Yahweh and Allah are Contrary Gods