1. [Genesis 17:7] I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.
2. [Psalm 89:28] “My loving kindness I will keep for him forever, And My covenant shall be confirmed to him.
3. [Psalm 105:10] And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant
4. [Psalm 111:9] He has sent redemption to His people; He has ordained His covenant forever; holy and awesome is His name.
5. [Isaiah 24:5] The earth also is defiled under its inhabitants; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6. [Isaiah 42:6] “I am the LORD, I have called you in righteousness, I will also hold you by the hand and watch over you, And I will appoint you as a covenant to the people, As a light to the nations
7. [Isaiah 49:8] Thus says the LORD, “In a favorable time I have answered You, And in a day of salvation I have helped You; And I will keep You and give You for a covenant of the people, To restore the land, to make them inherit the desolate heritages
8. [Isaiah 55:3] Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.
9. [Isaiah 61:8] For I, the LORD, love justice, I hate robbery in the burnt offering; And I will faithfully give them their recompense And make an everlasting covenant with them.
10. [Jeremiah 31:31-32] “The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them,” declares the LORD.
11. [Jeremiah 31:33] But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, says the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
12. [Jeremiah 32:40] And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
13. [Jeremiah 33:19-20) And the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying, “Thus says the Lord: ‘If you can break My covenant with the day and My covenant with the night, so that there will not be day and night in their season”
14. [Jeremiah 33:25-26] “Thus says the Lord: ‘If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth. Then will I cast away the descendants of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his descendants to be rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.
15. [Jeremiah 50:5] “They will ask for the way to Zion, turning their faces in its direction; they will come that they may join themselves to the LORD in an everlasting covenant that will not be forgotten.
16. [Ezekiel 16:60] Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish unto you an everlasting covenant.
17. [Ezekiel 37:26] Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them forevermore.
18. [1 Chronicle 16:17] And has confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant
19. [Daniel 9:27] “And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.”
20. [Daniel 11:22] “The overflowing forces will be flooded away before him and shattered, and also the prince of the covenant.
21. [Malachi 3:1] And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming,” says the LORD of hosts.
22. [Luke 22:20] In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
23. [Hebrews 9:15] For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance–now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.