1. [Daniel 8:24-26] “His power will be mighty, but not by his own power, And he will destroy to an extraordinary degree And prosper and perform his will; He will destroy mighty men and the holy people. “And through his shrewdness He will cause deceit to succeed by his influence; And he will magnify himself in his heart, And he will destroy many while they are at ease. He will even oppose the Prince of princes, But he will be broken without human agency. “The vision of the evenings and mornings Which has been told is true; But keep the vision secret, For it pertains to many days in the future.”
2. [Proverbs 15: 11] Sheol and Abaddon lie open before the Lord, How much more the hearts of men!
3. [Proverbs 27:20] Sheol and Abaddon are never satisfied, Nor are the eyes of man ever satisfied.
4. [Psalm 88:11] Will Your loving kindness be declared in the grave, Your faithfulness in Abaddon?
5. [Isaiah 14:12-14] How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the North. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.”
6. [Ezekiel 28:13-17] You were in Eden, the garden of God. Every kind of precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire turquoise, and emerald. Your mountings and settings were crafted in gold, prepared on the day of your creation. You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for I had ordained you. You were on the holy mountain of God; you walked among the fiery stones. From the day you were created you were blameless in your ways until wickedness was found in you, the vastness of your trade, you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mountain of God, and I banished you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. Your heart grew proud of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor; so I cast you to the earth; I made you a spectacle before kings.
7. [Matthew 4:10] “Then Jesus said to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.'”
8. [Matthew 16:23] But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”
9. [Matthew 12:24-26] But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “Only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, does this man drive out demons.” Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?
10. [Mark 1:13] “And He was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan; and He was with the wild beasts, and the angels were ministering to Him.”
11. [Mark 3:23-26] And he called them to him, and spoke to them in parables, “How can Satan cast out Satan? If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. And if Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but his end has come.
12. [Luke 22:3] “And Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve.”
13. [John 8:48-49] The Jews answered Him, “Are we not right to say that You are a Samaritan and You have a demon?” “I do not have a demon,” Jesus replied, “but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me.
14. [Romans 16:20] “The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.”
15. [2 Corinthians 11:14-15] And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions.
16. [2 Corinthians 4:4] in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
17. [Revelation 9:11] “They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon.”
18. [Revelation 12:9] “And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.”