Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.the word of Jesus, John 14:10
Our bodies are just vessels of our souls or spirits. Our spirits were created by God but Jesus is special since his spirit is a portion of God that went out from Him _and that’s what made Jesus also God. When God created the universe He sent forth his ‘word’, and this ‘word’ was the one which created all things. The Gospel of John says, “In the beginning was the Word”, so there’s no Son yet in the beginning of Creation but the Word. The reason why the Son was manifested is because mankind fell to sin. The task of this word or spirit of God was to be part of humanity so that to defeat the devil through perfect obedience of the law (1 John 3:8). God sent His Word or Spirit and entered the Earth in human body so that to save humanity from perishing. In Psalm 2:7 God decreed, ”You are my son, today I have become your Father”. Why God has become the father of the Word? Because He was not the father of the Word in the previous. The Sonship of Jesus is not biological in nature but spiritual through a divine decree. This is what the apostle John meant when he said in his Gospel, “and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us” (John 1:14). God promised to Moses that He will raise an Israelite to be His speaker (Deuteronomy 18:18-19), and He will put His spirit on him (Isaiah 42:1).
1. [Psalm 104:30] You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; And You renew the face of the ground.
2. [Psalm 107:20] He sent out his Word and healed them, snatching them from the door of death.
3. [Isiah 11:12] And the Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD.
4. [Isaiah 42:1] “Here is My Servant, whom I uphold, My Chosen One, in whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will bring justice to the nations.
5. [Isaiah 48:16] “I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there I am; and now the Sovereign Lord has sent me with his spirit”.
6. [Isaiah 61:1] The Spirit of the Lord GOD is on Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent Me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and freedom to the prisoners,
1. [Matthew 12:18] “Here is My Servant, whom I have chosen, My beloved, in whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will proclaim justice to the nations.
2. [Luke 4:18] “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
3. [John 1:14] And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
4. [John 5:19] So Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, the Son can do nothing by Himself, unless He sees the Father doing it. For whatever the Father does, the Son also does.
5. [John 10:38] But if I am doing them, even though you do not believe Me, believe the works themselves, so that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me, and I am in the Father.”
6. [John 14:10] Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works.
7. [John 14:11] Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me–or at least believe on account of the works themselves
8. [John 14:26] But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you.
9. [John 15:26] When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.
10. [Acts 10:38] How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
11. [Galatians 4:6] And because you are sons, God sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!”