According to Muhammad, his Allah has a penis which is uncircumcised. It means that the god of Islam is physical and a male human. This is contrary to the claim of Muslims that Allah is invisible and not physical. In addition, Muhammad testified that those circumcised faithful Muslims will revert to being uncircumcised in Jannah. So being uncircumcised in Jannah is a very special aspect for Allah, why? This testimony of Muhammad also gives us information that the paradise of Allah is physical. Jesus said that his people will become like angels in His kingdom (Mark 12:25).
ALLAH’S PENIS IS UNCIRCUMCISED
•[Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 531] Narrated by Ibn ‘Abbas: The Prophet said, “You will meet Allah barefooted, naked, walking on feet, and uncircumcised.”
•[Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 532] Narrated by Ibn ‘Abbas: I heard Allah’s Apostle while he was delivering a sermon on a pulpit, saying, “You will meet Allah barefooted, naked, and uncircumcised.”
•[Sahih Muslim 2860a] Ibn Abbas reported that he heard Messenger of Allah deliver an address and he was saying that they would meet Allah barefooted, naked and uncircumcised.
•[Sunan an-Nasa’i 2081] It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbas said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah delivering a Khutbah from the Minbar and he said: ‘You will meet Allah barefoot, naked and uncircumcised.”‘
CIRCUMCISED MUSLIMS WILL BECOME UNCIRCUMCISED LIKE ALLAH
•[Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 656] Narrated by Ibn Abbas: Allah’s Apostle said, “You will be resurrected (and assembled) bare-footed, naked anduncircumcised.” The Prophet then recited the Divine Verse:– “As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it: A promise We have undertaken. Truly we shall do it.” (21.104) He added, “The first to be dressed will be Abraham. Then some of my companions will take to the right and to the left. I will say: ‘My companions! ‘It will be said, ‘They had been renegades since you left them.’ I will then say what the Pious Slave Jesus, the son of Mary said: ‘And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them; when You did take me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if you forgive them, You, only You are the All-Mighty the All-Wise.’ ” (5.117-118) Narrated Quaggas, “Those were the apostates who renegade from Islam during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr who fought them”.
•[Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Number 264] Narrated by Ibn Abbas: The Prophet delivered a sermon and said, “You (people) will be gathered before Allah (on the Day of Resurrection) bare-footed, naked and uncircumcised.” (The Prophet then recited): ‘As We began the first creation We shall repeat it. (It is) a promise We have undertaken and truly We shall do it.’ and added, “The first man who will be dressed on the Day of Resurrection, will be Abraham. Lo! Some men from my followers will be brought and taken towards the left side, whereupon I will say, ‘O Lord, (these are) my companions!’ It will be said, ‘You do not know what new things they introduced (into the religion) after you.’ I will then say as the righteous pious slave, Jesus, said, ‘I was a witness over them while I dwelt among them…(to His Statement)..and You are the Witness to all things.’ (5.117) Then it will be said, ‘(O Muhammad) These people never stopped to apostate since you left them.”
•[Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 533] Narrated by Ibn ‘Abbas: The Prophet stood upamong us and addressed (saying) “You will be gathered, barefooted, naked, and uncircumcised (as Allah says): ‘As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it..’ (21.104) And the first human being to be dressed on the Day of Resurrection will be (the Prophet) Abraham Al-Khalil. Then will be brought some men of my followers who will be taken towards the left (i.e., to the Fire), and I will say: ‘O Lord! My companions whereupon Allah will say: You do not know what they did after you left them. I will then say as the pious slave, Jesus said, And I was witness over them while I dwelt amongst them…(up to) …the All-Wise.’ (5.117-118). The narrator added: Then it will be said that those people (relegated from Islam, that is) kept on turning on their heels (deserted Islam).
•[Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 534] Narrated by ‘Aisha: Allah’s Apostle said, “The people will be gathered barefooted, naked, and uncircumcised.” I said, “O Allah’s Apostle! Will the men and the women look at each other?” He said, “The situation will be too hard for them to pay attention to that.”
•[Sahih Muslim 2859a] ‘A’isha reported that she beard Messenger of Allah as saying: The people would be assembled on the Day of Resurrection barefooted, naked and uncircumcised. I said: Allah’s Messenger, will the male and the female be together on the Day and would they be looking at one another? Upon this Messenger of Allah said: ‘A’isha, the matter would be too serious for them to look to one another.
•[Sunan an-Nasa’i 2082] It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbas that the Prophet said: “The people will be gathered on the Day of Resurrection naked and uncircumcised. The first one to be clothed will be Ibrahim.” Then he recited: As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it
•[Sunan an-Nasa’i 2083] It was narrated from ‘Aishah that the Messenger of Allah said: “The people will be raised up on the Day of Resurrection barefoot, naked and uncircumcised.” ‘Aishah said: “What about their ‘Awrahs?” he said: “Every man that day will have enough to make him careless of other”.
•[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2423] Ibn ‘Abbas narrated that the Messenger of Allah said:“The people will be gathered on the Day of Resurrection bare-foot, naked and uncircumcised as they were created.” Then he recited: “As we begin the first creation, we shall repeat it: A promise binding upon Us. Truly We shall do it. And the first of people to be clothed will be Ibrahim. . . .
•[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3332] Ibn Abbas narrated that: the Prophet said: “You will be gathered barefoot, naked and uncircumcised.” “A woman said: “Will we see” or “look at each other’s nakedness?” He said: “O so-and-so! Every man among them on that Day will have enough to make him careless of others.”
•[Riyad as-Saliheen 411] ‘Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: I heard Messenger of Allah saying, “The people will be assembled on the Day of Resurrection barefooted, naked and uncircumcised”. I said, “O Messenger of Allah! Will the men and the women be together on that Day; looking at one another?” Upon this Messenger of Allah said, “O Aishah, the matter will be too serious for them to look at one another”.
Say, “Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from Allah ? [It is that of] those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of Taghut. Those are worse in position and further astray from the sound way.”
[Quran 2:88] And they said, “Our hearts are wrapped.” But, [in fact], Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so little is it that they believe.
[Quran 2:89] And when there came to them a Book from Allah confirming that which was with them – although before they used to pray for victory against those who disbelieved – but [then] when there came to them that which they recognized, they disbelieved in it; so the curse of Allah will be upon the disbelievers.
[Quran 2:159] Indeed, those who conceal what We sent down of clear proofs and guidance after We made it clear for the people in the Scripture – those are cursed by Allah and cursed by those who curse,
[Quran 2:161-162] Indeed, those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers – upon them will be the curse of Allah and of the angels and the people, all together, Abiding eternally therein. The punishment will not be lightened for them, nor will they be reprieved.
[Quran 3:61] Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you – say, “Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us].”
[Quran 3:87] Those – their recompense will be that upon them is the curse of Allah and the angels and the people, all together,
[Quran 4:46] Among the Jews are those who distort words from their [proper] usages and say, “We hear and disobey” and “Hear but be not heard” and “Ra’ina,” twisting their tongues and defaming the religion. And if they had said [instead], “We hear and obey” and “Wait for us [to understand],” it would have been better for them and more suitable. But Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few.
[Quran 4:47] O you who were given the Scripture, believe in what We have sent down [to Muhammad], confirming that which is with you, before We obliterate faces and turn them toward their backs or curse them as We cursed the sabbath-breakers. And ever is the decree of Allah accomplished.
[Quran 4:52] Those are the ones whom Allah has cursed; and he whom Allah curses – never will you find for him a helper.
[Quran 4:93] But whoever kills a believer intentionally – his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment.
[Quran 4:118] Whom Allah has cursed. For he had said, “I will surely take from among Your servants a specific portion.
[Quran 4:155] And We cursed them for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, “Our hearts are wrapped”. Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few.
[Quran 4:156] And We cursed them for their disbelief and their saying against Mary a great slander,
[Quran 5:13] So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded. And you will still observe deceit among them, except a few of them. But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good.
[Quran 5:60] Say, “Shall I inform you of [what is] worse than that as penalty from Allah ? [It is that of] those whom Allah has cursed and with whom He became angry and made of them apes and pigs and slaves of Taghut. Those are worse in position and further astray from the sound way.”
[Quran 5:64] And the Jews say, “The hand of Allah is chained.” Chained are their hands, and cursed are they for what they say. Rather, both His hands are extended; He spends however He wills. And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. And We have cast among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. And they strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters.
[Quran 5:78] And the Jews say, “The hand of Allah is chained.” Chained are their hands, and cursed are they for what they say. Rather, both His hands are extended; He spends however He wills. And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. And We have cast among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. And they strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters.
[Quran 7:44] And the companions of Paradise will call out to the companions of the Fire, “We have already found what our Lord promised us to be true. Have you found what your Lord promised to be true?” They will say, “Yes.” Then an announcer will announce among them, “The curse of Allah shall be upon the wrongdoers.”
[Quran 9:30] And the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allah’s Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!
[Quran 9:68] Allah has promised the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the disbelievers the fire of Hell, wherein they will abide eternally. It is sufficient for them. And Allah has cursed them, and for them is an enduring punishment.
[Quran 11:18] And who is more unjust than he who invents a lie about Allah ? Those will be presented before their Lord, and the witnesses will say, “These are the ones who lied against their Lord.” Unquestionably, the curse of Allah is upon the wrongdoers.
[Quran 11:60] And they were [therefore] followed in this world with a curse and [as well] on the Day of Resurrection. Unquestionably, ‘Aad denied their Lord; then away with ‘Aad, the people of Hud.
[Quran 11:99] And they were followed in this [world] with a curse and on the Day of Resurrection. And wretched is the gift which is given.
[Quran 13:25] But those who break the covenant of Allah after contracting it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and spread corruption on earth – for them is the curse, and they will have the worst home.
[Quran 15:34-35] (Allah) said, “Then get out of it, for indeed, you are expelled. And indeed, upon you is the curse until the Day of Recompense.”
[Quran 24:7] And the fifth [oath will be] that the curse of Allah be upon him if he should be among the liars.
[Quran 24:23] Indeed, those who [falsely] accuse chaste, unaware and believing women are cursed in this world and the Hereafter; and they will have a great punishment
[Quran 28:42] And We caused to overtake them in this world a curse, and on the Day of Resurrection they will be of the despised.
[Quran 33:57] Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger – Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment.
[Quran 33:61]Accursed, wherever found, they shall be seized and killed with a (terrible) slaughter.
[Quran 33:64] Indeed, Allah has cursed the disbelievers and prepared for them a Blaze.
[Quran 33:68] Our Lord, give them double the punishment and curse them with a great curse.”
[Quran 38:78]And indeed, upon you is My curse until the Day of Recompense.”
[Quran 40:52]The Day their excuse will not benefit the wrongdoers, and they will have the curse, and they will have the worst home.
[Quran 47:23] Those [who do so] are the ones that Allah has cursed, so He deafened them and blinded their vision.
[Quran 48:6] And [that] He may punish the hypocrite men and hypocrite women, and the polytheist men and polytheist women – those who assume about Allah an assumption of evil nature. Upon them is a misfortune of evil nature; and Allah has become angry with them and has cursed them and prepared for them Hell, and evil it is as a destination.
[Quran 51:10] Cursed be the liars,
[Quran 74:19-20] So let him be cursed! How he plotted! And once more let him be cursed, how he plotted!
[Quran 80:17] Cursed is man; how disbelieving is he.
[Quran 85:4] Cursed were the companions of the trench
According to Islamic teaching, Allah transformed some Jews and Christians into monkeys, pigs, and rats.
”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”
In the Bible the Jews and Christians are people of God, while in Quran they are hated and cursed by Allah. The Bible never teaches or mentions about Muhammad, Allah, Islam, Muslim, Shahada, Kaabah, Black stone, Tawaf, Tawheed, and ever-tight vaginas in paradise. So where did this Allah of Muhammad come from? Who is this god who teaches contrary to what the Bible teaches? The God of the Bible teaches love, while Allah teaches hatred and killing of non-Muslims specially the Jews and Christians. Allah and Muhammad hate the Jews and Christians so much that they command their believers to kill them brutally to the extent of cutting their heads, arms, and feet. Satan hates the Jews and Christians so much like Allah does. Below are some of the Islamic teachings that urge its believers to hate and kill the Jews and Christians.
Quoted from Quran:
1. [Quran 2:65] And indeed you knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath (i.e. Saturday). We said to them: “Be you monkeys, despised and rejected.”
COMMENT: According to this quran, some Jews violated the Sabbath day so Allah turned them into monkeys and caused them to be despised and rejected by the people. But it’s okay for Allah if the Arabs violated the Sabbath day, and even worship a vagina stone.
2. [Quran 3: 28] “Let not the believers take the unbelievers for friends rather than believers; and whoever does this, he shall have nothing of (the guardianship of) Allah, but you should guard yourselves against them, guarding carefully; and Allah makes you cautious of (retribution from) Himself; and to Allah is the eventual coming.
COMMENT: This verse promotes hatred against the unbelievers. For Muslims to befriend the unbelievers will receive retribution from Allah. This verse also debunks the claim of Allah that he is ever-forgiving and ever-merciful (Quran 2:173).
3. [Quran 5:14] And from those who say, “We are Christians” We took their covenant; but they forgot a portion of that of which they were reminded. So We caused among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. And Allah is going to inform them about what they used to do.
COMMENT: “. . . So We caused among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. . . .”This statement tells us that there’s no reconciliation between Allah and the Christians. Islam singled out the Christians as if He knows nothing about other religion like Hinduism.
4. [Quran 5:51] ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”
COMMENT: Here Allah explicitly forbids the Muslims to take the Jews and Christians for friends. According to Ibn Kathir’s tafsir, Allah does not allow his believing servants to befriend the Jews and Christians because they are the enemies of Islam. This verse disproves the so-called “Islam is a religion of peace” as propagated by Muslims, but instead “a religion of hatred and war”. In fact even in their own community, Muslims are fighting each other.
5. [Quran 5:60] Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): “Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped Taghut (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hellfire), and far more astray from the Right Path.”
COMMENT: This verse informs us that the Jews received the curse and wrath of Allah. The reason He transformed them into monkeys and pigs.
6. [Quran 7:163] And ask them about the town that was by the sea – when they transgressed in [the matter of] the sabbath – when their fish came to them openly on their sabbath day, and the day they had no sabbath they did not come to them. Thus did We give them trial because they were defiantly disobedient.
COMMENT: According to this quran, Allah tortured the Jews by making the fishes show to them only on the Sabbath which is the day where they are forbidden to work or fish. As if the fishes are shouting at the Jews, “hey Jews catch us, we are ready to be eaten by you!” knowing that the Jews cannot catch them since it’s a Sabbath day. Allah won’t allow the fishes to appear to the Jews all days of the week except on Saturday which is the Sabbath day.
Quoted from Hadiths:
1. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3453] Narrated `Aisha and Ibn `Abbas: On his death-bed Allah’s Messenger put a sheet over his-face and when he felt hot, he would remove it from his face. When in that state (of putting and removing the sheet) he said, “May Allah’s Curse be on the Jews and the Christians for they build places of worship at the graves of their prophets.” (By that) he intended to warn (the Muslim) from what they (i.e. Jews and Christians) had done.
2. [Ibn Sa’d, Vol. 2, p. 322] When the last moment of the prophet was near, he used to draw a sheet over his face; but when he felt uneasy, he removed it from his face and said: “Allah’s damnation be on the Jews and the Christians who made the graves of their prophets objects of worship.”
COMMENT: The Hadiths above numbered 1 & 2, inform us that Muhammad pleaded to Allah that He may inflict a curse on Jews and Christians
3.[Sahih al-Bukhari 3305] Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “A group of Israelites were lost. Nobody knows what they did. But I do not see them except that they were cursed and changed into rats, for if you put the milk of a she-camel in front of a rat, it will not drink it, but if the milk of a sheep is put in front of it, it will drink it.” I told this to Ka`b who asked me, “Did you hear it from the Prophet ?” I said, “Yes.” Ka`b asked me the same question several times.; I said to Ka`b. “Do I read the Torah? (i.e. I tell you this from the Prophet.)”
COMMENT: In this haddith, Muhammad conditioned the minds of his believers that there were Jews who were cursed by Allah and turned them into rats for good.
4. [Sahih Bukhari 52:177] Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. “O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.”
5. [Sahih Muslim 19:4366] It has been narrated by ‘Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.
6. [Sahih Muslim 6985] “Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.”
COMMENT: The hadiths above numbered 4 & 5, inform us that Muhammad instilled into the minds of Muslims to go after the Jews and kill them before the Last hour comes.
7. [Sahih Muslim 2167a] Abu Huraira reported Allah’s Messenger as saying: Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.
8. [Tabari 7:97] The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, “Kill any Jew who falls under your power.”
9. [Tabari, vol viii, pp.35-36] The messenger of God went out into the marketplace of Medina and had trenches dug in it; then he sent for them and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in groups. Among them were the enemy of God, Huyayy b. Akhtab, and Ka’b b. Asad, the head of the tribe. They numbered 600 or 700—the largest estimate says they were between 800 and 900. As they were being taken in groups to the Messenger of God, they said to Ka’b b. Asad, “Ka’b, what do you understand. Do you not see that the summoner does not discharge [anyone] and that those of you who are taken away do not come back? By God, it is death!” the affair continued until the Messenger of God had finished with them.
10. [Ishaq 464] The Jews were made to come down, and Allah’s Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina, and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men.
COMMENT: The story behind hadiths numbered 6 & 7 was that the group of Muhammad attacked the Banu Qurayza, a Jewish tribe. The Jews did not fight with the Jihadists but still Muhammad ordered to massacre about 800 to 900 of them. Obviously, the hatred of Muhammad against the Jews is as high as the sky.
Video 1: A Muslim leader connived with Hitler to exterminate the Jews
Video 2: Christians are praying for the salvation of all the people, while Muslims are praying for the destruction of Jews and Christians
Video 3: An Imam calls the Jews as apes and pigs, while Christians as idolaters
In Quran, Allah spoke the words ‘may’ or ‘perhaps’ at numerous times showing that He is absolutely unsure of his words. This proves that He has no idea on what will happen in the future, therefore He cannot be God.
1. [2:21] O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous –
2. [2:52] Then We forgave you after that so perhaps you would be grateful.
3. [2:53] And [recall] when We gave Moses the Scripture and criterion that perhaps you would be guided.
4. [2:56] Then We revived you after your death that perhaps you would be grateful.
5. [2:63] And [recall] when We took your covenant, [O Children of Israel, to abide by the Torah] and We raised over you the mount, [saying], “Take what We have given you with determination and remember what is in it that perhaps you may become righteous.”
6. [2:73] And We said: Smite him with some of it. Thus Allah bringeth the dead to life and showeth you His portents so that ye may understand.
7. [2:76] Behold! when they meet the men of Faith, they say: “We believe”: But when they meet each other in private, they say: “Shall you tell them what Allah hath revealed to you, that they may engage you in argument about it before your Lord?”- Do ye not understand (their aim)?
8. [2:79] Therefore woe be unto those who write the Scripture with their hands and then say, “This is from Allah,” that they may purchase a small gain therewith. Woe unto them for that their hands have written, and woe unto them for that they earn thereby.
9. [2:143] Thus We have appointed you a middle nation, that ye may be witnesses against mankind, and that the messenger may be a witness against you. And We appointed the qiblah which ye formerly observed only that We might know him who followeth the messenger, from him who turneth on his heels. In truth it was a hard (test) save for those whom Allah guided. But it was not Allah’s purpose that your faith should be in vain, for Allah is Full of Pity, Merciful toward mankind.
10. [2:150] And from wherever you go out [for prayer], turn your face toward al-Masjid al-Haram. And wherever you [believers] may be, turn your faces toward it in order that the people will not have any argument against you, except for those of them who commit wrong; so fear them not but fear Me. And [it is] so I may complete My favor upon you and that you may be guided.
11. [2:169] He only enjoins you evil and indecency, and that you may speak against Allah what you do not know.
12. [2:179] And there is for you in legal retribution [saving of] life, O you [people] of understanding, that you may become righteous.
13. [2:185] The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey – then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.
14. [2:186] And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright.
15. [2:187] It has been made permissible for you the night preceding fasting to go to your wives [for sexual relations]. They are clothing for you and you are clothing for them. Allah knows that you used to deceive yourselves, so He accepted your repentance and forgave you. So now, have relations with them and seek that which Allah has decreed for you. And eat and drink until the white thread of dawn becomes distinct to you from the black thread [of night]. Then complete the fast until the sunset. And do not have relations with them as long as you are staying for worship in the mosques. These are the limits [set by] Allah , so do not approach them. Thus does Allah make clear His ordinances to the people that they may become righteous.
16. [2:188] And do not swallow up your property among yourselves by false means, neither seek to gain access thereby to the judges, so that you may swallow up a part of the property of men wrongfully while you know.
17. [2:189] They ask you concerning the new moon. Say: They are times appointed for (the benefit of) men, and (for) the pilgrimage; and it is not righteousness that you should enter the houses at their backs, but righteousness is this that one should guard (against evil); and go into the houses by their doors and be careful (of your duty) to Allah, that you may be successful.
18. [2:216] Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.
19. [2:219] They ask you about intoxicants and games of chance. Say: In both of them there is a great sin and means of profit for men, and their sin is greater than their profit. And they ask you as to what they should spend. Say: What you can spare. Thus does Allah make clear to you the communications, that you may ponder
20. [2:221] And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you. And do not marry polytheistic men [to your women] until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you. Those invite [you] to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember.
21. [2:242] Allah thus makes clear to you His communications that you may understand.
22. [2:245] Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He may multiply it for him many times over? And it is Allah who withholds and grants abundance, and to Him you will be returned.
23. [2:246] Have you not considered the assembly of the Children of Israel after [the time of] Moses when they said to a prophet of theirs, “Send to us a king, and we will fight in the way of Allah “? He said, “Would you perhaps refrain from fighting if fighting was prescribed for you?” They said, “And why should we not fight in the cause of Allah when we have been driven out from our homes and from our children?” But when fighting was prescribed for them, they turned away, except for a few of them. And Allah is Knowing of the wrongdoers.
24. [2:259] Or the like of him (Uzair) who passed by a town, and it had fallen down upon its roofs; he said: When will Allah give it life after its death? So Allah caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him to life. He said: How long have you tarried? He said: I have tarried a day, or a part of a day. Said He: Nay! you have tarried a hundred years; then look at your food and drink– years have not passed over it; and look at your ass; and that We may make you a sign to men, and look at the bones, how We set them together, then clothed them with flesh; so when it became clear to him, he said: I know that Allah has power over all things.
25. [2:266] Does one of you like that he should have a garden of palms and vines with streams flowing beneath it; he has in it all kinds of fruits; and old age has overtaken him and he has weak offspring, when, (lo!) a whirlwind with fire in it smites it so it becomes blasted; thus Allah makes the communications clear to you, that you may reflect.
26. [3:28] Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah.
27. [3:72] And a faction of the People of the Scripture say [to each other], “Believe in that which was revealed to the believers at the beginning of the day and reject it at its end that perhaps they will abandon their religion,
28. [3:73] And do not believe but in him who follows your religion. Say: Surely the (true) guidance is the guidance of Allah– that one may be given (by Him) the like of what you were given; or they would contend with you by an argument before your Lord. Say: Surely grace is in the hand of Allah, He gives it to whom He pleases; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.
29. [3:78] And indeed, there is among them a party who alter the Scripture with their tongues so you may think it is from the Scripture, but it is not from the Scripture. And they say, “This is from Allah ,” but it is not from Allah . And they speak untruth about Allah while they know.
30. [3:103] And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you – when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.
31. [3:123] And already had Allah given you victory at [the battle of] Badr while you were few in number. Then fear Allah ; perhaps you will be grateful.
32. [3:126] And in no way has Allah made (this supply) except as good tidings to you and that thereby your hearts may be composed; and in no way does victory (come) except from the Providence of Allah, The Ever-Mighty, The Ever-Wise.
33. [3:127] That He may cut off a portion from among those who disbelieve, or abase them so that they should return disappointed of attaining what they desired.
34. [3:130] O you who have believed, do not consume usury, doubled and multiplied, but fear Allah that you may be successful.
35. [3:132] And obey Allah and the Messenger that you may obtain mercy.
36. [3:140] If a wound should touch you – there has already touched the [opposing] people a wound similar to it. And these days [of varying conditions] We alternate among the people so that Allah may make evident those who believe and [may] take to Himself from among you martyrs – and Allah does not like the wrongdoers –
37. [3:141] And that Allah may purify the believers [through trials] and destroy the disbelievers.
38. [3:147] All that they said was: “Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith.”
39. [3:152] And certainly Allah made good to you His promise when you slew them by His permission, until when you became weak-hearted and disputed about the affair and disobeyed after He had shown you that which you loved; of you were some who desired this world and of you were some who desired the hereafter; then He turned you away from them that He might try you; and He has certainly pardoned you, and Allah is Gracious to the believers.
40. [3:156] O ye who believe! Be not like the Unbelievers, who say of their brethren, when they are travelling through the Earth or engaged in fighting: “If they had stayed with us, they would not have died, or been slain.” This that Allah may make it a cause of sighs and regrets in their hearts. It is Allah that gives Life and Death, and Allah sees well all that ye do.
41. [3:178] Let not the Unbelievers think that our respite to them is good for themselves: We grant them respite that they may grow in their iniquity: But they will have a shameful punishment.
42. [3:200] O you who have believed, persevere and endure and remain stationed and fear Allah that you may be successful.
43. [4:3] And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].
44. [4:11] Allah enjoins you concerning your children: The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females; then if they are more than two females, they shall have two-thirds of what the deceased has left, and if there is one, she shall have the half; and as for his parents, each of them shall have the sixth of what he has left if he has a child, but if he has no child and (only) his two parents inherit him, then his mother shall have the third; but if he has brothers, then his mother shall have the sixth after (the payment of) a bequest he may have bequeathed or a debt; your parents and your children, you know not which of them is the nearer to you in usefulness; this is an ordinance from Allah: Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.
45. [4:12] And you shall have half of what your wives leave if they have no child, but if they have a child, then you shall have a fourth of what they leave after (payment of) any bequest they may have bequeathed or a debt; and they shall have the fourth of what you leave if you have no child, but if you have a child then they shall have the eighth of what you leave after (payment of) a bequest you may have bequeathed or a debt; and if a man or a woman leaves property to be inherited by neither parents nor offspring, and he (or she) has a brother or a sister, then each of them two shall have the sixth, but if they are more than that, they shall be sharers in the third after (payment of) any bequest that may have been bequeathed or a debt that does not harm (others); this is an ordinance from Allah: and Allah is Knowing, Forbearing.
46. [4:19] O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion. And do not make difficulties for them in order to take [back] part of what you gave them unless they commit a clear immorality. And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them – perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good.
47. [4:25] If any of you have not the means wherewith to wed free believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those whom your right hands possess: And Allah hath full knowledge about your faith. Ye are one from another: Wed them with the leave of their owners, and give them their dowers, according to what is reasonable: They should be chaste, not lustful, nor taking paramours: when they are taken in wedlock, if they fall into shame, their punishment is half that for free women. This (permission) is for those among you who fear sin; but it is better for you that ye practise self-restraint. And Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
48. [4:56] (As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.
49. [4:84] So fight, [O Muhammad], in the cause of Allah ; you are not held responsible except for yourself. And encourage the believers [to join you] that perhaps Allah will restrain the [military] might of those who disbelieve. And Allah is greater in might and stronger in [exemplary] punishment.
50. [4:89] They long that ye should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that ye may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back (to enmity) then take them and kill them wherever ye find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,
51. [4:99] As for such, it may be that Allah will pardon them. Allah is ever Clement, Forgiving.
52. [5:52] So you see those in whose hearts is disease hastening into [association with] them, saying, “We are afraid a misfortune may strike us.” But perhaps Allah will bring conquest or a decision from Him, and they will become, over what they have been concealing within themselves, regretful.
53. [6:42] And We have already sent [messengers] to nations before you, [O Muhammad]; then We seized them with poverty and hardship that perhaps they might humble themselves [to Us].
54. [6:69] And those who fear Allah are not held accountable for the disbelievers at all, but [only for] a reminder – that perhaps they will fear Him.
55. [6:154] Then We gave Moses the Scripture, making complete [Our favor] upon the one who did good and as a detailed explanation of all things and as guidance and mercy that perhaps in [the matter of] the meeting with their Lord they would believe.
56. [7:26] O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness – that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember.
57. [7:57] And it is He who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy until, when they have carried heavy rainclouds, We drive them to a dead land and We send down rain therein and bring forth thereby [some] of all the fruits. Thus will We bring forth the dead; perhaps you may be reminded.
58. [7:129] They said, “We have been harmed before you came to us and after you have come to us.” He said, “Perhaps your Lord will destroy your enemy and grant you succession in the land and see how you will do.”
59. [7:130] And We certainly seized the people of Pharaoh with years of famine and a deficiency in fruits that perhaps they would be reminded.
60. [7:164] And when a community among them said, “Why do you advise [or warn] a people whom Allah is [about] to destroy or to punish with a severe punishment?” they [the advisors] said, “To be absolved before your Lord and perhaps they may fear Him.”
61. [7:168] And We divided them throughout the earth into nations. Of them some were righteous, and of them some were otherwise. And We tested them with good [times] and bad that perhaps they would return [to obedience].
62. [7:174] And thus do We [explain in] detail the verses, and perhaps they will return.
63. [7:176] And if We had willed, we could have elevated him thereby, but he adhered [instead] to the earth and followed his own desire. So his example is like that of the dog: if you chase him, he pants, or if you leave him, he [still] pants. That is the example of the people who denied Our signs. So relate the stories that perhaps they will give thought.
64. [7:185] Do they not look into the realm of the heavens and the earth and everything that Allah has created and [think] that perhaps their appointed time has come near? So in what statement hereafter will they believe?
65. [8:57] So if you, [O Muhammad], gain dominance over them in war, disperse by [means of] them those behind them that perhaps they will be reminded.
66. [9:102] And [there are] others who have acknowledged their sins. They had mixed a righteous deed with another that was bad. Perhaps Allah will turn to them in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
67. [12:21] And the one from Egypt who bought him said to his wife, “Make his residence comfortable. Perhaps he will benefit us, or we will adopt him as a son.” And thus, We established Joseph in the land that We might teach him the interpretation of events. And Allah is predominant over His affair, but most of the people do not know.
68. [12:46] [He said], “Joseph, O man of truth, explain to us about seven fat cows eaten by seven [that were] lean, and seven green spikes [of grain] and others [that were] dry – that I may return to the people; perhaps they will know [about you].”
69. [12:62] And [Joseph] said to his servants, “Put their merchandise into their saddlebags so they might recognize it when they have gone back to their people that perhaps they will [again] return.”
70. [12:83] [Jacob] said, “Rather, your souls have enticed you to something, so patience is most fitting. Perhaps Allah will bring them to me all together. Indeed it is He who is the Knowing, the Wise.”
71. [14:25] It produces its fruit all the time, by permission of its Lord. And Allah presents examples for the people that perhaps they will be reminded.
72. [15:2] Perhaps those who disbelieve will wish that they had been Muslims.
73. [16:14] And it is He who subjected the sea for you to eat from it tender meat and to extract from it ornaments which you wear. And you see the ships plowing through it, and [He subjected it] that you may seek of His bounty; and perhaps you will be grateful.
74. [16:78] And Allah has extracted you from the wombs of your mothers not knowing a thing, and He made for you hearing and vision and intellect that perhaps you would be grateful.
75. [16:90] Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded.
76. [17:51] Or [any] creation of that which is great within your breasts.” And they will say, “Who will restore us?” Say, “He who brought you forth the first time.” Then they will nod their heads toward you and say, “When is that?” Say, “Perhaps it will be soon –
77. [18:6] Then perhaps you would kill yourself through grief over them, [O Muhammad], if they do not believe in this message, [and] out of sorrow.
78. [18:19] And similarly, We awakened them that they might question one another. Said a speaker from among them, “How long have you remained [here]?” They said, “We have remained a day or part of a day.” They said, “Your Lord is most knowing of how long you remained. So send one of you with this silver coin of yours to the city and let him look to which is the best of food and bring you provision from it and let him be cautious. And let no one be aware of you.
79. [18:24] Except [when adding], “If Allah wills.” And remember your Lord when you forget [it] and say, “Perhaps my Lord will guide me to what is nearer than this to right conduct.”
80. [19:71-72] There will be no one of you who will not enter it (Hell). This was an inevitable decree of your Lord. Afterwards he may save some of the pious, God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire.
81. [20:10] When he saw a fire and said to his family, “Stay here; indeed, I have perceived a fire; perhaps I can bring you a torch or find at the fire some guidance.”
82. [20:44] And speak to him with gentle speech that perhaps he may be reminded or fear [ Allah ].”
83. [20:113] And thus We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur’an and have diversified therein the warnings that perhaps they will avoid [sin] or it would cause them remembrance.
84. [21:13] [Some angels said], “Do not flee but return to where you were given luxury and to your homes – perhaps you will be questioned.”
85. [21:61] They said, “Then bring him before the eyes of the people that they may testify.”
86. [21:111] And I know not; perhaps it is a trial for you and enjoyment for a time.”
87. [23:49] And We certainly gave Moses the Scripture that perhaps they would be guided.
88. [24:27] O you who have believed, do not enter houses other than your own houses until you ascertain welcome and greet their inhabitants. That is best for you; perhaps you will be reminded.
89. [26:3] Perhaps, [O Muhammad], you would kill yourself with grief that they will not be believers.
90. [26:129] And take for yourselves palaces and fortresses that you might abide eternally?
91. [27:72] Say, “Perhaps it is close behind you – some of that for which you are impatient. 96. [28:9] And the wife of Pharaoh said, “[He will be] a comfort of the eye for me and for you. Do not kill him; perhaps he may benefit us, or we may adopt him as a son.” And they perceived not.
92. [28:22] And when he directed himself toward Madyan, he said, “Perhaps my Lord will guide me to the sound way.”
93. [28:29] And when Moses had completed the term and was traveling with his family, he perceived from the direction of the mount a fire. He said to his family, “Stay here; indeed, I have perceived a fire. Perhaps I will bring you from there [some] information or burning wood from the fire that you may warm yourselves.”
94.[28:73] And out of His mercy He made for you the night and the day that you may rest therein and [by day] seek from His bounty and [that] perhaps you will be grateful.
95. [30:41] Corruption has appeared throughout the land and sea by [reason of] what the hands of people have earned so He may let them taste part of [the consequence of] what they have done that perhaps they will return [to righteousness].
96. [30:46] And of His signs is that He sends the winds as bringers of good tidings and to let you taste His mercy and so the ships may sail at His command and so you may seek of His bounty, and perhaps you will be grateful.
97. [32:3] Or do they say, “He invented it”? Rather, it is the truth from your Lord, [O Muhammad], that you may warn a people to whom no warner has come before you [so] perhaps they will be guided.
98. [32:21] And we will surely let them taste the nearer punishment short of the greater punishment that perhaps they will repent.
99. [33:51] You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased, all of them with what you give them, and Allah knows what is in your hearts; and Allah is Knowing, Forbearing.
100. [33:63] People ask you concerning the Hour. Say,” Knowledge of it is only with Allah . And what may make you perceive? Perhaps the Hour is near.”
101. [35:12] And not alike are the two bodies of water. One is fresh and sweet, palatable for drinking, and one is salty and bitter. And from each you eat tender meat and extract ornaments which you wear, and you see the ships plowing through [them] that you might seek of His bounty; and perhaps you will be grateful.
102. [36:45] But when it is said to them, “Beware of what is before you and what is behind you; perhaps you will receive mercy… “
103.[36:74] But they have taken besides Allah [false] deities that perhaps they would be helped.
104. [40:67] It is He who created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot; then He brings you out as a child; then [He develops you] that you reach your [time of] maturity, then [further] that you become elders. And among you is he who is taken in death before [that], so that you reach a specified term; and perhaps you will use reason.
105. [41:26] And those who disbelieve say, “Do not listen to this Qur’an and speak noisily during [the recitation of] it that perhaps you will overcome.”
106. [42:17] It is Allah who has sent down the Book in truth and [also] the balance. And what will make you perceive? Perhaps the Hour is near.
107. [43:48] And We showed them not a sign except that it was greater than its sister, and We seized them with affliction that perhaps they might return [to faith].
108. [45:12] It is Allah who subjected to you the sea so that ships may sail upon it by His command and that you may seek of His bounty; and perhaps you will be grateful.
109. [46:47] And We have already destroyed what surrounds you of [those] cities, and We have diversified the signs [or verses] that perhaps they might return [from disbelief].
110. [47:22] So would you perhaps, if you turned away, cause corruption on earth and sever your [ties of] relationship?
111. [48:2] That Allah may forgive for you what preceded of your sin and what will follow and complete His favor upon you and guide you to a straight path
112. [49:11] O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one’s] faith. And whoever does not repent – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.
113. [51:49] And of all things We created two mates; perhaps you will remember.
114. [57:17] Know that Allah gives life to the earth after its lifelessness. We have made clear to you the signs; perhaps you will understand.
115. [59:21] If We had sent down this Qur’an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and coming apart from fear of Allah . And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought.
116. [60:7]Perhaps Allah will put, between you and those to whom you have been enemies among them, affection. And Allah is competent, and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
117. [65:1] O Prophet, when you [Muslims] divorce women, divorce them for [the commencement of] their waiting period and keep count of the waiting period, and fear Allah , your Lord. Do not turn them out of their [husbands’] houses, nor should they [themselves] leave [during that period] unless they are committing a clear immorality. And those are the limits [set by] Allah . And whoever transgresses the limits of Allah has certainly wronged himself. You know not; perhaps Allah will bring about after that a [different] matter.
118. [66:5]Maybe, his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your place wives better than you, submissive, faithful, obedient, penitent, adorers, fasters, widows and virgins.
119. [66:8] O you who have believed, repent to Allah with sincere repentance. Perhaps your Lord will remove from you your misdeeds and admit you into gardens beneath which rivers flow [on] the Day when Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believed with him. Their light will proceed before them and on their right; they will say, “Our Lord, perfect for us our light and forgive us. Indeed, You are over all things competent.”
120. [80:3] But what would make you perceive, [O Muhammad], that perhapshe might be purified
The prophet of Islam testified that Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal (False Messiah or Antichrist) is the same appearance with Allah except that Allah is not one-eyed. So this means that Allah and the Messiah (Christ) are one in Islam. Ironically, Muslims maintain their view that Jesus is only a man and prophet. Satan means “opposer of God”, so why Satan opposes Jesus Christ if he is not God?
1. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3337]
Narrated Ibn Umar: Once Allah’s Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, “l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed.”
2. [Sahih al-Bukhari 7407]
Narrated `Abdullah: Ad-Dajjal was mentioned in the presence of the Prophet. The Prophet said, “Allah is not hidden from you; He is not one-eyed,” and pointed with his hand towards his eye, adding, “While Al-Masih Ad- Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape.”
3. [Sahih al-Bukhari 7408]
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, “Allah did not send any prophet but that he warned his nation of the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). He is one-eyed while your Lord is not one-eyed, The word ‘Kafir’ (unbeliever) is written between his two eyes.”
Ibn Umar reported that Allah’s Messenger. made a mention of Dajjal in the presence of the people and said: Allah is not one-eyed and behold that Dajjal is blind of the right eye and his eye would be like a floating grape.
5.[Sahih al-Bukhari 7127]
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar: Allah’s Messenger stood up amongst the people and then praised and glorified Allah as He deserved and then he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, “I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad- Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah is not.”
6.[Sahih al-Bukhari 7131]
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, “No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal’s) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e., disbeliever).” (This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Huraira and Ibn `Abbas)
7. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3056 & 3057]
Narrated Ibn Umar: (Later on) Allah’s Messenger (once again) went along with Ubai bin Ka’b to the garden of date-palms where Ibn Saiyad was staying. When the Prophet entered the garden, he started hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palms as he wanted to hear something from the Ibn Saiyad before the latter could see him. Ibn Saiyad was lying in his bed, covered with a velvet sheet from where his murmurs were heard. Ibn Saiyad’s mother saw the Prophet while he was hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palms. She addressed Ibn Saiyad, “O Saf!” (And this was his name).Ibn Saiyad got up. The Prophet said, “Had this woman let him to himself, he would have revealed the reality of his case.” Then the Prophet got up amongst the people, glorifying Allah as He deserves, he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, “I warn you about him (i.e. Ad-Dajjal) and there is no prophet who did not warn his nation about him, and Noah warned his nation about him, but I tell you a statement which no prophet informed his nation of. You should understand that he is a one-eyed man and Allah is not one-eyed.”
8.[Sahih Muslim 2930a, 2931, & 169d]
” . . . Abdullah b. Umar told that Allah’s Messenger stood up amongst the people and lauded Allah as He deserved, then he made a mention of the Dajjal and said: I warn you of him and there is no Prophet who has not warnedhis people against the Dajjal. Even Noah warned (against him) but I am going to tell you a thing which no Prophet told his people. You must know that he (the Dajjal) is one-eyed and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, is not one-eyed. Ibn Shihab said: ‘Umar b. Thabit al-Ansari informed me that some of the Companions of Allah’s Messenger informed him that the day when Allah’s Messenger warned people against the Dajjal, he also said: There would be written between his two eyes (the word) Kafir (infidel) and everyone who would resent his deeds would be able to read or every Muslim would be about to read, and he also said: Bear this thing in mind that none amongst you would be able to see Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, until he dies.
9. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2235]
Az-Zuhri narrated from Salim from Ibn ‘Umar who said: “The Messengers of Allah (s.a.w) stood among the people, he praised Allah as is due to Him, then he mentioned the Dajjal and he said: ‘Indeed I warn you of him. There has notbeen a Prophet except that he warned his people, and Nuh indeed warned his people – but I am to say something about him that no Prophet has said to his people: You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is certainly not one-eyed.’” Az-Zuhri said: “ `Umar bin Thabit Al-Ansari informed me that some of the Companions of the Prophet(s.a.w) informed him, that one day, the Prophet(s.a.w) was cautioning them against Fitnah and he said: ‘You must know that not one of you will ever see his Lord until he dies. And indeed, he(the Dajjal) has “Kafir” written between his eyes; everyone who is averse to his behavior shall read it.’”
10. [Riyad as-Salihin 1817]
Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah said, “There has not been a Prophet who has not warned his Ummah of that one-eyed liar (Dajjal). Behold, he is blind in one eye and your Rubb (Allah) is not blind. On his forehead are the letters: (K.F.R.) (meaning Kafir- disbeliever).”
11. [Riyad as-Salihin 1819]
‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: One day the Messenger of Allah mentioned Al-Masih Dajjal (the Antichrist) in the presence of the people and said, “Verily, Allah is not one-eyed but Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye which looks like a swollen grape.”
Narrated `Uqba: The Prophet said: “The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women’s) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5151]
“Nikah Mut’ah” literally means “pleasure marriage”. It is a form of prostitution practiced in Islam under the guise of temporary marriage, in other words, “contract sex”. The man will pay the woman and she has to agree sexual intercourse with him for a limited time. This type of sexual pleasure contract can either be verbal or written. Once the prescribed time expires, the so-called marriage contract automatically be declared null and void. Nikah Mut’ah was abrogated by Muhammad (in hadiths) but not by Allah (in Quran 4:24) so the Muslims are divided in this one. The believers of Islam have to choose between Muhammad and Allah whom to follow. The Sunni Muslims followed Muhammad, thus they no longer practice Nikah Mut’ah. While the Shia Muslims followed Allah, thus they still practice this type of marriage today. Some Muslims deny that Nikah Mut’ah exists in their Scriptures or religion, but the hadiths below speak for themselves.
1. [Sahih al-Bukhari 5075] Narrated ‘Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy battles led by Allah’s Messenger and we had nothing (no wives) with us. So we said, “Shall we get ourselves castrated?” He forbade us that and then allowed us to marry women with a temporary contract (2) and recited to us: — ‘O you who believe ! Make not unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, but commit no transgression.’ (5.87)
2. [Sahih al-Bukhari 5151] Narrated `Uqba: The Prophet said: “The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women’s) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).
3. [Sahih Muslim 1224c] Abu Dharr (Allah be pleased with him) said: Two are the Mut’as which were not permissible but only for us, i. e. temporary marriage with women and Tamattu’ in Hajj.
4. [Sahih Muslim 1249] Abd Nadra reported: While I was in the company of Jibir, a person came and said: There is difference of opinion amomg Ibn Abbas and Ibn Zubair about two Mut’as (benefits, Tamattul in Hajj and temporary marriage with women), whereupon jibir said: We have been doing this during the lifetime of Allah’s Messenger (way peace be upon him), and then ‘Umar forbade us to do so, and we never resorted to them.
5. [Sahih Muslim 1404a] Abdullah (b. Mas’ud) reported: We were on an expedition with Allah’s Messenger and we had no women with us. We said: Should we not have ourselves castrated? He (the Holy Prophet) forbade us to do so He then granted us permission that we should contract temporary marriage for a stipulated period giving her a garment, and ‘Abdullah then recited this verse: ‘Those who believe do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, and do not transgress. Allah does not like trangressers” (al-Qur’an, v. 87).
6. [Sahih Muslim 1405a] Jabir b. ‘Abdullah and Salama b. al-Akwa’ said: There came to us the proclaimer of Allah’s Messenger and said: Allah’s Messenger has granted you permission to benefit yourselves, i. e. to contract temporary marriage with women.
7. [Sahih Muslim 1407a] ‘Ali b. AbiTalib reported that Allah’s Messenger prohibited on the Day of Khaibar the contracting of temporary marriage with women and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses.
8. [Sahih Muslim 1407f] ‘Ali b. Abi Talib reported that Allah’s Messenger forbade on the Day of Khaibar temporary marriage (Muta’) with women and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses.
9. [Sahih Muslim 1405a] Jabir b. ‘Abdullah and Salama b. al-Akwa’ said: There came to us the proclaimer of Allah’s Messenger and said: Allah’s Messenger has granted you permission to benefit yourselves, i. e. to contract temporary marriage with women.
10. [Sahih Muslim 1406a]
Sabra Juhanni reported: Allah’s Messenger permitted temporary marriage for us. So I and another person went out and saw a woman of Bana ‘Amir, who was like a young long-necked she-camel. We presented ourselves to her (for contracting temporary marriage), whereupon she said: What dower would you give me? I said: My cloak. And my companion also said: My cloak. And the cloak of-my companion was superior to my cloak, but I was younger than he. So when she looked at the cloak of my companion she liked it, and when she cast a glance at me I looked more attractive to her. She then said: Well, you and your cloak are sufficient for me. I remained with her for three nights, and then Allah’s Messenger said: He who has any such woman with whom he had contracted temporary marriage, he should let her off.
11. [Sahih Muslim 1406b]
Rabi’ b. Sabra reported that his father went on an expedition with Allah’s Messenger during the Victory of Mecca, and we stayed there for fifteen days (i. e. for thirteen full days and a day and a night), and Allah’s Messenger permitted us to contract temporary marriage with women. So I and another person of my tribe went out, and I was more handsome than he, whereas he was almost ugly. Each one of us had a cloaks, My cloak was worn out, whereas the cloak of my cousin was quite new. As we reached the lower or the upper side of Mecca, we came across a young woman like a young smart long-necked she-camel. We said:
Is it possible that one of us may contract temporary marriage with you? She said: What will you give me as a dower? Each one of us spread his cloak. She began to cast a glance on both the persons. My companion also looked at her when she was casting a glance at her side and he said: This cloak of his is worn out, whereas my cloak is quite new. She, however, said twice or thrice: There is no harm in (accepting) this cloak (the old one). So I contracted temporary marriage with her, and I did not come out (of this) until Allah’s Messenger declared it forbidden.
12. [Sahih Muslim 1406d] Sabra al-Juhani reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah’s Messenger he said: O people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women, but Allah has forbidden it (now) until the Day of Resurrection. So he who has any (woman with this type of marriage contract) he should let her off, and do not take back anything you have given to them (as dower).
13. [Sahih Muslim 1406g]
Sabra b. Ma’bad reported that Allah’s Apostle permitted his Companions to contract temporary marriage with women in the Year of Victory. So I and a friend of mine from Banu Sulaim went out, until we found a young woman of Banu Amir who was like a young she-camel having a long neck. We proposed to her for contracting temporary marriage with us, and presented to her our cloaks (as dower). She began to look and found me more handsome than my friend, but found the cloak of my friend more beautiful than my cloak. She thought in her mind for a while, but then preferred me to my friend. So I remained with her for three (nights), and then Allah’s Messenger commanded us to part with them (such women).
14. [Sahih Muslim 1406j] This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Rabi’ b. Sabra that Allah’s Messenger forbade to contract temporary marriage with women at the time of Victory, and that his father had contracted the marriage for two red cloaks.
15. [Sunan an-Nasa’i 3365] It was narrated from Al-Hasan and ‘Abdullah, the sons of Muhammad, from their father, that ‘Ali heard that a man did not see anything wrong with Mut’ah (temporary marriage). He said: “You are confused, the Messenger of Allah forbade it, and the meat of domestic donkeys on the day of Khaibar.”
16. [Sunan an-Nasa’i 3366] It was narrated from ‘Abdullah and Al-Hasan, the sons of Muhammad bin ‘Ali, from their father, from ‘Ali bin Abi Talib, that the Messenger of Allah on the Day of Khaibar forbade temporary marriage to women, and (he also forbade) the meat of tame donkeys.
17. [Sunan an-Nasa’i 3367] Malik bin Anas narrated that Ibn Shihab told him that ‘Abdullah and Al-Hasan, the sons of Muhammad bin ‘Ali, told him, that their father Muhammad bin ‘Ali told them, that ‘Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him, said : “The Messenger of Allah on the Day of Khaibar forbade temporary marriage to women.” (One of the narrators) Ibn Al-Muthanna said: “The Day of Hunain.” He said: “This is what ‘Abdul-Wahhab narrated to us from his book
18. [Sunan Ibn Majah 1961] It was narrated from ‘Ali bin Abu Talib that: The Messenger of Allah forbade on the Day of Khaibar, the temporary marriage of women and (he forbade) the flesh of domestic donkeys.
19. [Sunan Ibn Majah 1962]
It was narrated from Rabi’bin Sabrah that his father said : “We went out with the Messenger of Allah on the Farewell pilgrimage, and they said : ‘O Messenger of Allah, celibacy has become too difficult for us’. He said : ‘Then make temporary marriages with these women’. So we went to them, butthey insisted on setting a fixed time between us and them. They mentioned that to the Prophet and he said : ‘Set a fixed time between you and them.’ So I went out with a cousin of mine. He had a cloak and I had a cloak, but his cloak was finer than mine, and I was younger than him. We came to a women and she said: ‘One cloak is like another.’ So I married her and stayed with her that night. Then the next day I saw the Messenger of Allah standing between the Rukn (corner) and the door (of the Ka’bah), saying : ‘O people, I had permitted temporary marriage for you, but Allah has forbidden it until the Day of Resurrection. however had any temporary wives, he should let them go, and do not take back anything that you had given to them.’ “
20. [Sunan Abi Dawud 2073] Rabi’ b. Saburah reported on the authority of his father: The Messenger of Allah prohibited temporary marriage with women.
21. [Muwata Malik Book 28, Hadith 41] Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Abdullah and Hasan, the sons of Muhammad ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib from their ather, mayAllah be pleased with him, that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade temporary marriage with women and the flesh of domestic donkeys on the Day of Khaybar.
22. [Muwatta Malik, Book 28, Number 42] Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Urwa ibn az- Zubayr that Khawla ibn Hakim came to Umar ibn al-Khattab and said, ”Rabia ibn Umayya made a temporary marriage with a woman and she is pregnant by him.” Umar ibn al-Khattab went out in dismay dragging his cloak, saying, “This temporary marriage, had I come across it, I would have ordered stoning and done away with it! “
23. [Mishkat al-Masabih 3147] ‘Ali said that at the battle for Khaibar God’s Messenger forbade the temporary marriage (mut’a) of women, and eating the flesh of domestic asses.
24. [Mishkat al-Masabih 3157] Ibn Mas’ud said : When we were on an expedition along with God’s Messenger and had no women with us we asked whether we should not have ourselves castrated, but he forbade us to do that. Then he granted us licence to contract temporary marriages, and one would marry a woman giving a garment as dower up to a fixed date. Then ‘Abdallah recited, “You who believe, do not make unlawful the good things which God has made lawful for you” (Al-Qur’an 5:87).
Why Yahweh is not Allah? Because their natures, behaviors, and capabilities are completely unlike. The Muslims keep insisting that Allah is the God of Abraham, Moses, Isaac, and Jesus though the word ‘Allah’ is nowhere in the Bible. Their revelations and teachings are totally different, even their names are different. ‘Yahweh’ means “I am who I am” describing the ever-exsistence of God _this is a title. On the other hand, ‘Allah’ means “the god”, this is not a title and different from ‘Yahweh’ in meaning. In Shahada, the confessor must say, “there is no other God but Allah”. This means that Allah is a personal name since we cannot say, “there is no other God but God”. Below are many departments showing that Yahweh and Allah are not the same but rather opposite;
[Isaiah 9:6] For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
[Matthew 28:19] Therefore go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
[1 John 5:7] For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
→Allah is a Unity or Unification;
[Sahih Muslim 23b] Abu Malik narrated on the authority of his father that he heard the Apostle say: He who held belief in the unity of Allah, and then narrated what has been stated above.
[Sunan Abi Dawud 1909] . . . He narrated this tradition and added the words “he recited in two rak’ahs the surah relating to Unity of Allah” and “Say, O disbelievers” to the Qur’anic verse “And take the station of Abraham as a place of prayer. . . .
[Psalm 2:7] The king proclaims the LORD’s decree: “The LORD said to me, ‘You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.
[1 Chronicles 17:13] I will be his Father, and he will be my Son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.
[Mark 9:7] Then a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and a voice came from the cloud: “This is My beloved Son. Listen to Him!”
→Allah cannot have a son because He has no wife;
[Quran 6:101] He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He has no wife? He created all things and He has knowledge of all things
[Quran 112:3] He begets not, nor was He begotten
3. YAHWEH CALLS HIS BELIEVERS AS HIS CHILDREN, WHILE ALLAH CALLS HIS BELIEVERS AS HIS SLAVES
→Yahweh calls his believers as his children;
[Isaiah 43:6] I will say to the north, “Give them up,” and to the south, “Do not keep them.” Bring my sons from far away and my daughters from the ends of the earth
[2 Corinthians 6:18] And: “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
[Galatians 4:6-7] And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.” Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.
[Revelation 21:7] All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.
→Allah calls his believers as his slaves;
[Quran 19:63] Such is the Garden which We cause the devout among Our bondmen to inherit.
[Quran 23:109] Then We gave the Scripture as inheritance unto those whom We elected of Our bondmen. But of them are some who wrong themselves and of them are some who are lukewarm, and of them are some who outstrip (others) through good deeds, by Allah’s leave. That is the great favour!
4.YAHWEH DOES NOT CHANGE HIS MIND AND WORD, WHILE ALLAH CHANGED HIS MIND AND WORD
→Yahweh doesn’t change his word and mind;
[1 Samuel 15:29] Also the Glory of Israel will not lie or change His mind; for He is not a man that He should change His mind.”
[Psalm 89:34] “My covenant I will not violate, Nor will I alter the utterance of My lips.
[Isaiah 40:8] The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.
[Hebrews 7:21] but Jesus became a priest with an oath by the One who said to Him: “The Lord has sworn and will not change His mind: ‘You are a priest forever.'”
→Allah substituted his previous word;
[Quran 2:106] None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?
[Quran 16:101] And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse – and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down – they say, “You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies].” But most of them do not know.
5.YAHWEH DOES NOT LIE, WHILE ALLAH DECEIVES PEOPLE
→Yahweh does not lie;
[Numbers 23:19] God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
[Hebrews 6:18] Thus by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be strongly encouraged.
→Allah is the best deceiver;
[Quran 3:54] But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)!
[Quran 7:99] So, do they feel secure against the scheming of Allah? Then none feels secure against the scheming of Allah except the people (who) are the losers.
[Leviticus 19:34] You must treat the foreigner living among you as native-born and love him as yourself, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.
[Proverbs 25:21] If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
[John 13:34-35] A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. “By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
[Matthew 5:44] But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
[Ishaq 322] Allah said, ‘Do not turn away from Muhammad when he is speaking to you. Do not contradict his orders. And do not be a hypocrite, one who pretends to be obedient to him and then disobeys him. Those who do so will receive My vengeance. You must respond to the Apostle when he summons you to war. . . I will cast TERROR into the hearts of those who reject Me. So strike off their heads and cut off their fingers. All who oppose Me and My Prophet shall be punished severely.
[Quran 4:104] And do not weaken in pursuit of the enemy. If you should be suffering – so are they suffering as you are suffering, but you expect from Allah that which they expect not. And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
[Quran 5:51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
Video: Christians are praying for the good of all people, While Muslims are praying for the destruction of the Jews and Christians
7. YAHWEH COMMANDS HUSBANDS TO LOVE THEIR WIVES, WHILE ALLAH ALLOWS HUSBANDS TO BEAT THEIR WIVES
→Yahweh commands husbands to love their wives and don’t be harsh to them;
[Collosians 3:19] Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.
[Ephesians 5:25] Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her
→Allah allows men to beat their wives;
[Quran 4:3] Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.
[Tabari IX:113] Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.
8. YAHWEH COMMANDS A MAN TO HAVE ONLY ONE WIFE, WHILE ALLAH ALLOWS A MAN HAVING MANY WIVES PLUS SEX SLAVES
→Yahweh commands a man to have one wife only;
[Deuteronomy 14:16-17] “You are not to go back that way again.” He must not take many wives, or his heart will be led astray. He must not accumulate large amounts of silver and gold“
[1 Timothy 3:2] An overseer then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach
[Titus 1:6] if a man is blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of dissipation or insubordination
→Allah allows a man to have many wives;
[Quran 4:3] And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course.
[Quran 4:24] Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.
COMMENT: . . . except those whom your right hands possess . . . this refers to the girl possessed by a Muslim or a slave girl. Allah pampered Muslim men with plenty of sex disregarding the feelings of women or children
9.YAHWEH HATESAND FORBIDSDIVORCE,WHILE ALLAH ALLOWS DIVORCE
→Yahweh prohibits divorce;
[Malachi 2:16] For I hate divorce!” says the LORD, the God of Israel. “To divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty,” says the Lord Almighty. “So guard your heart; do not be unfaithful to your wife.
[Matthew 19:4-6] Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”
[Luke 16:18] Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and he who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
→Allah allows divorce;
[Quran 33:49] O You who have believed, when you marry believing women andthen divorce them before you have touched them, then there is not for you any waiting period to count concerning them. So provide for them and give them a gracious release.
[Quran 2:237] And if you divorce them before you have touched them and you have appointed for them a portion, then (pay to them) half of what you have appointed, unless they relinquish or he should relinquish in whose hand is the marriage tie; and it is nearer to righteousness that you should relinquish; and do not neglect the giving of free gifts between you; surely Allah sees what you do.
10.YAHWEH TEACHES MARRYING A GROWN GIRL, WHILE ALLAH TEACHES MARRYING A CHILD
→Yahweh teaches marrying a grown girl;
[Ezekiel 16:7-8] I made you grow like a plant of the field. You grew and developed and entered puberty. Your breasts had formed and your hair had grown, yet you were stark naked. ‘I went by you again and looked at you. You were old enough to make love to. So I spread my robe over you, and covered your naked body. I promised to love you, and I exchanged marriage vows with you. You became mine, declares the Almighty LORD.
COMMENT: God liken the Israelites as a girl ripe for marriage. She should be grown up, and entered puberty. Her breast has formed and her hair is long. Her mind and body are old enough to make love to, and the lover also promise to love her.
→Allah allows marrying a child;
[Quran 65:4] And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women – if you doubt, then their (waiting) period is three months (relating to divorce), and [also for] those who did not menstruate. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth.
COMMENT: . . . and [also for] those who did not menstruate . . . this means that marrying or having sex with a child is permissible By Allah.
[Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311] ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
[Hebrews 13:4] Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
[Revelation 21:8] But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
→Allah allows raping women and selling them for sex;
[Quran 4:24] And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah’s ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.
COMMENT: . . . except those whom your right hands possess . . . this refers to the girl possessed by a Muslim. This means that a Muslim man is not forbidden to have sex with their slaves and captive girls whether they are married or not to non-Muslims, and whether she likes it or not.
[Sunan Abu Dawud 2150 & Muslim 3433] Abu Said al-Khudri said: “The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives because of their pagan husbands. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Quranic verse, “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess”. That is to say, they are lawfulfor them when they complete their waiting period.”
[Bukhari Kitabul Qadr 3:543] A man inquired, “We earn income from these bondwomen, (other narratives mention prostitution) so can we do coitus interrupts with them?” The Prophet said, “There is no sin in doing that”
12. YAHWEH COMMANDS HUMILITY, WHILE ALLAH COMMANDS DOMINION OVER OTHER PEOPLE
→Yahweh forbids arrogance and commands his believers to act humbly;
[Isaiah 13:11] Thus I will punish the world for its evil And the wicked for their iniquity; I will also put an end to the arrogance of the proud And abase the haughtiness of the ruthless.
[1 Peter 5:5-6] You younger men, likewise, be subject to your elders; and all of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time
→Allah commands the Muslims to subjugate and humiliate non-Muslims;
[Quran 9:29] Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
[Sahih Bukhari 392] Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say; ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.’ And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.”
[Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220] Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
13. YAHWEH GAVE HIS BLOOD THROUGH JESUS TO SAVE HIS PEOPLE, WHILE ALLAH DEMANDS THE BLOOD OF HIS PEOPLE TO GET INTO HIS JANNAH
→Yahweh gave his blood through Jesus;
[1 John 1:7] But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
[Revelation 12:11] And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death
→Allah demands the blood of his believers;
[Quran 3:157] And if you are killed in the cause of Allah or die – then forgiveness from Allah and mercy are better than whatever they accumulate [in this world].
[Quran 4:74] So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory – We will bestow upon him a great reward.
14. JESUS IS THE RIGHT HAND OR ARM OF YAHWEH, WHILE THE BLACK STONE IS THE RIGHT HAND OF ALLAH
→Jesus is the right hand of Yahweh;
[Psalm 89:13] Mighty is Your arm; strong is Your hand. Your right hand is exalted.
[Psalm 118:15] Glad songs of salvation are in the tents of the righteous: “The right hand of the LORD does valiantly
[Isaiah 52:10] The Lord has bared His holy arm In the sight of all the nations, That all the ends of the earth may see The salvation of our God.
[Luke 2:27-30] Led by the Spirit, he went into the temple courts. And when the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for Him what was customary under the Law, Simeon took Him in his arms and blessed God, saying: “Sovereign Lord, as You have promised, You now dismiss Your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen Your salvation,
→The black stone is the right hand of Allah;
[Sunan Ibn Majah 2957] . . . When he reached the Black Corner (where the Black Stone is), he said: O Abu Muhammad! What have you heard about this Black Corner? ‘Ata’ said: Abu Hurairah told me that he heard the Messenger of Allah say: “Whoever faces it is facing the Hand of the Most Merciful.’ . . .
[Shaykh’ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah, Majma’ul Fatawa, 6/397-398; Ibn Taymiyyah Expounds on Islam] “The Black Stone is the right hand of Allah on earth; whoever touches it or kisses it, it is as if he shakes hands with Allah and kisses His right hand.”
15. JESUS IS THE SIN PURIFIER OF YAHWEH, WHILE THE BLACK STONE IS THE SIN REMOVER OF ALLAH
[Malachi 3:3] He will act like a refiner and a purifier of silver. He will purify Levi’s sons and refine them like gold and silver. Then they will bring acceptable offerings to the LORD.
[1 John 1:9] If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[Hebrews 1:3] The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His nature, upholding all things by His powerful word. After He had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.
[Titus 2:14] He gave Himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.
→The Black Stone is the sin remover of Allah;
[At-Tirmidhi, Sunan, hadith no. 959. This hadith is classified as hasan by At-Tirmidhi and as Sahih by Al-Hakim (1/664), and Adh-Dhahabi agreed with him]
Ibn `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) quoted the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: “Touching them both (the Black Stone and Ar-Rukn Al-Yamani) is an expiation for one’s sins.”
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 877, Book 9, Hadith 70]
Ibn Abbas narrated that: The Messenger of Allah said: “The Black Stone descended from the Paradise, and it was more white than milk, then it was blackened by the sins of the children of Adam.”
16.) YAHWEH’S HEAVEN HAS NO MARRIAGE, WHILE ALLAH’S JANNAH HAS POLYGAMOUS MARRIAGES AND EXCESSIVE SEX
→Yahweh’s Heaven has no marriage;
[Matthew 22:29-30] Jesus answered, “You are mistaken because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. In the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven.
→Allah’s Paradise has marriages and excessive sex;
[Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39] “Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis”
Contrary to the accusation of Muslims that the Bible is corrupted, their god and their prophet declared that the Torah and Gospel (Bible) are truth.
1. [Quran 2:136] Say, [O believers], “We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.”
2.[Quran 2:4] And who believe in that which has been revealed to you and that which was revealed before you and they are sure of the hereafter.
3.[Quran 3:2-3]Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence. He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.
4. [Quran 4:136] O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger and the Scripture which He sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah , His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day has certainly gone far astray.
5.[Quran 4:47] O you who have been given the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Believe in what We have revealed (to Muhammad SAW) confirming what is (already) with you, before We efface faces (by making them like the back of necks; without nose, mouth, eyes, etc.) and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers. And the Commandment of Allah is always executed.
6.[Quran 5:47] And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed – then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.
7. [Quran 5:49] Say, “O People of the Scripture, do you resent us except [for the fact] that we have believed in Allah and what was revealed to us and what was revealed before and because most of you are defiantly disobedient?”
8.[Quran 5:68] Say, “O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord.” And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people.
9. [Quran 10:94] So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters.
10.[Quran 21:7] And We sent not before you, [O Muhammad], except men to whom We revealed [the message], so ask the people of the message if you do not know.
11. [Quran 29:46] And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, “We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.”
12.[Quran 61:6] And when Jesus son of Mary said: O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me, whose name is the Praised One. Yet when he hath come unto them with clear proofs, they say: This is mere magic.
1. Waraqa (a Christian) wrote the Gospel in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write.
[Sahih al-Bukhari 4953] . . . Khadija then took him to Waraqa bin Naufil, the son of Khadija’s paternal uncle. Waraqa had been converted to Christianity in the Pre-lslamic Period and used to write Arabic and write of the Gospel in Arabic as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said (to Waraqa), “O my cousin! Listen to what your nephew is going to say.” Waraqa said, “O my nephew! What have you seen?” The Prophet then described whatever he had seen. . . .
2. Muhammad testified that the Torah and Gospel (Injil) are truth
•[Sahih Muslim 2713a] Suhail reported that Abu Salih used to command us (in these words): When any one of you intends to go to sleep, he should lie on the bed on his right side and then say:” O Allah. the Lord of the Heavens and the Lord of the Earth and Lord of the Magnificent Throne, our Lord, and the Lord of evervthina, the Splitter of the grain of corn and the datestone (or fruit kernal), the Revealer of Torah and Injil (Bible) and Criterion (the Holy Qur’an), I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of every- thing Thou art to sieze by the forelock (Thou hast perfect control over it). O Allah, Thou art the First, there is naught before Thee, and Thou art the Last and there is naught after Thee, and Thou art Evident and there is nothing above Thee, and Thou art Innermost and there is nothing beyond Thee. Remove the burden of debt from us and relieve us from want.” Abu Salih used to narrate it from Abu Huraira who narrated it from Allah’s Apostle.
•[Sunan Abu Dawud Book 38, Number 4434]
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar: A group of Jews came and invited the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) to Quff. So he visited them in their school. They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee. He then said: Bring me one who is learned among you. Then a young man was brought. The transmitter then mentioned the rest of the tradition of stoning.
•[Sunan Abi Dawud 4449] Narrated Abdullah Ibn Umar: A group of Jews came and invited the Messenger of Allah to Quff. So he visited them in their school. They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has committed fornication with a woman; so pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a cushion for the Messenger of Allah who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then brought. He then withdrew the cushion from beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I believed in thee and in Him Who revealed thee.
•[Mishkat al-Masabih 240] Abu Huraira told that when the Prophet went to his bed he used to say, “O God, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the earth, Lord of everything, who splittest the grain and the kernel, who hast sent down the Torah, the Injil and the Qur’an, I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of every evil agent whose forelock Thou seizest. Thou art the First and there is nothing before Thee; Thou art the Last and there is nothing after Thee; Thou art the Outward and there is nothing above Thee; Thou art the Inward and there is nothing below Thee. Pay the debt for me and grant me riches instead of poverty.”
O believers! When you consult the Messenger privately, give something in charity before your consultation. That is better and purer for you.
Islam is not only a religious organization, but also a commercial and political entity. Islam exacts taxes both from believers and nonbelievers. Islam also commands its believers to kidnap people for ransom. Allah demanded consultation fees from Muslims who want to talk to his prophet. Muhammad demanded jewelries from his female believers. Allah and Muhammad commands their believers to attack non-Muslims and rob their wealth, and receive 20 percent of the spoils of war. Allah will be ever thankful to those Muslims who can loan to Him. This how important wealth is for Allah, that He’s willing to owe you with debt of gratitude forever if you can loan to Him.
1.) IF YOU BELONG TO THE COMMERCE OF ISLAM, YOU WILL BE SAVED FROM HELL
[Quran 61:10] O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment
[Quran 35:29] Surely (the ones) who recite the Book of Allah, and keep up the prayer, and expend of what We have provided them, secretly and in public, hope for a commerce that will never be futile.
2.) ALLAH WILL REMOVE YOUR SINS, DOUBLE YOUR MONEY, AND GIVE VIRGINS REWARD IF YOU LOAN TO HIM. PLUS, HE WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU FOREVER
[Quran 2:245] Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He may multiply it for him many times over? And it is Allah who withholds and grants abundance, and to Him you will be returned.
[Quan 5:12] And Allah had already taken a covenant from the Children of Israel, and We delegated from among them twelve leaders. And Allah said, “I am with you. If you establish prayer and give zakah and believe in My messengers and support them and loan Allah a goodly loan, I will surely remove from you your misdeeds and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow. But whoever of you disbelieves after that has certainly strayed from the soundness of the way.”
[Quran 57:11] Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He will multiply it for him and he will have a noble reward?
[Quran 57:18] Verily, those who give Sadaqat (i.e. Zakat and alms, etc.), men and women, and lend to Allah a goodly loan, it shall be increased manifold (to their credit), and theirs shall be an honourable good reward (i.e. Paradise).
[Quran 64:17] In case you lend to Allah a fair loan, He will double it for you, and will forgive you; and Allah is Ever-Thankful, Ever-Forbearing,
3. ALLAH DEMANDED CONSULTATION FEES AND ALMS-TAX FROM MUSLIMS FOR HIS PROPHET. GIVING TAX TO THE COMMERCE OF ISLAM CAN PURIFY MUSLIMS.
[Quran 58:12] O believers! When you consult the Messenger privately, give something in charity before your consultation. That is better and purer for you. But if you lack the means, then Allah is truly All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
[Quran 58:13] Are you afraid of spending in charity before your private consultations with him? Since you are unable to do so, and Allah has turned to you in mercy, then continue to establish prayer, pay alms-tax, and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah is All-Aware of what you do.
[Quran 2:43] Perform prayers, and pay the purifying alms, and kneel together with those who are kneeling.
[Quran 5:12] God took a pledge from the Children of Israel. We appointed twelve of them as leaders. And God said, “I am with you. If you are regular in prayer, give the purifying alms, and believe in My Messengers and support them, and lend God a good loan, I will cleanse you of your bad deeds and admit you into Gardens with flowing rivers. After this, any of you who deny the truth will be far from the right path.”
4.) ALLAH IMPOSE SUBMISSION TAXES (JIZYA) ON THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK (JEWS AND CHRISTIANS), PLUS THEIR WILLING SUBMISSION TO THE COMMERCE OF ISLAM
[Quran 9:29] Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
5.) ALLAH DEMANDED THE MUSLIMS TO SPEND THEIR WEALTH FOR HIS CAUSE
[Quran 2:195] And spend in the Cause of Allah and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allah), and do good. Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers).
[Quran 2:262] Those who spend their wealth in the Cause of Allah, and do not follow up their gifts with reminders of their generosity or with injury, their reward is with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
6. THE SPOILS OF WAR BELONG TO MUHAMMAD AND ALLAH
[Quran 8:1] They ask thee (O Muhammad) of the spoils of war. Say: The spoils of war belong to Allah and the messenger, so keep your duty to Allah, and adjust the matter of your difference, and obey Allah and His messenger, if ye are (true) believers.
7. MUHAMMAD AND ALLAH DEMANDED ONE-FIFTH OF THE BOOTY PLUNDERED BY MUSLIMS
[Sahih Muslim 1756] It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah said: If you come to a township (which has surrendered without a formal war) and stay therein, you have a share (that will be in the form of an award) in (the properties obtained from) it. If a township disobeys Allah and His Messenger (and actually fights against the Muslims) one-fifth of the booty seized therefrom is for Allah and His Apostle and the rest is for you.
[Sahih al-Bukhari 7556] Narrated Ibn `Abbas: The delegates of `Abdul Qais came to Allah’s Messenger and said, “The pagans of the tribe of Mudar intervene between you and us therefore we cannot come to you except in the Holy months. So please order us to do something good (Religious deeds) by which we may enter Paradise (by acting on them) and we may inform our people whom we have left behind to observe it.” The Prophet said, “I order you to do four things and forbid you from four things: I order you to believe in Allah. Do you know what is meant by belief in Allah? It is to testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, to offer prayers perfectly, to give Zakat, and to give Al-Khumus (one-fifth of the war booty) (in Allah’s Cause). And I forbid you four things, (i.e., Do not drink alcoholic drinks) Ad-Dubba, An- Naqir, (pitched water skins), Az-Zuruf, Al-Muzaffat and Al–Hantam (names of utensils used for the preparation of alcoholic drinks).” (See Hadith No. 50, Vol. 1)
[Quran 8:41] And know that out of all the booty that ye may acquire (in war), a fifth share is assigned to Allah,- and to the Messenger, and to near relatives, orphans, the needy, and the wayfarer,- if ye do believe in Allah and in the revelation We sent down to Our servant on the Day of Testing,- the Day of the meeting of the two forces. For Allah hath power over all things.
8. MUHAMMAD ORDERED THE PEOPLE TO GIVE ALMS TO THE COMMERCE OF ISLAM
[Sahih al-Bukhari 1462] Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri: On `Id ul Fitr or `Id ul Adha Allah’s Messenger (p.b.u.h) went out to the Musalla. After finishing the prayer, he delivered the sermon and ordered the people to give alms. He said, “O people! Give alms.” . . .
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5883] Narrated Ibn `Abbas: “The Prophet offered a two-rak`at prayer on `Id day and he did not offer any (Nawafil prayer) before or after it. He then went towards the women, and Bilal was accompanying him, and ordered them to give alms. And so the women started giving their earrings (etc .).
9. MUHAMMAD BOASTED THAT TREASURES WILL COME TO HIS HAND EVEN IF HE IS SLEEPING
[Sahih al-Bukhari 7013] Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah’s Messenger saying, “I have been sent with Jawami al-Kalim (i.e., the shortest expression carrying the widest meanings), and I was made victorious with awe (cast into the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the earth were brought to me and were put in my hand.” Muhammad said, Jawami’-al-Kalim means that Allah expresses in one or two statements or thereabouts the numerous matters that used to be written in the books revealed before (the coming of) the Prophet.
[Sahih Muslim 523e] Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah said: I have been helped by terror (in the heart of the enemy) ; I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; and while I was asleep I was brought the keys of the treasures of the earth which were placed in my hand.
“They argue that he is the third of the three in that God says: We have done, We have commanded, We have created and We have decreed, and they say, If He were one he would have said I have done, I have created, and soon, but He is He and Jesus and Mary. Concerning all these assertions the Qur’an came down.”
In Surah 17:88, Allah declared that no man and Jinn can make Quran;
“If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur’an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants.”
But only to find out that much of His Qurans were just copied from the suggestions or statements of the people as well as copied from legendary stories heard by Muhammad. Below are proofs;
A.) ALLAH COPIED THE STATEMENTS OF UMAR TO BECOME HIS REVELATIONS
The wearing of Hijab, the center or direction of prayer (Quran 2:125), and Quran 66:5 (which was copied by Allah exactly) were coming from the suggestions of Umar. These three laws did not come to Allah’s mind if not the suggestions of Umar. Allah attracted to the statements of Umar so well that he converted them into Qurans. For a human to be imitated by his creator is the greatest pride in his lifetime. The reason Umar boasted this glory that he achieved;
My Lord agreed with me in three things: 1. I said,”O Allah’s Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer(for some of your prayers e.g. two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka’ba)”. (2.125) 2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.’ So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed. 3. Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them, ‘It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.’ So this verse (the same as I had said) was revealed.” (66.5).
1. Allah revealed the wearing of hijab for women resulted from the suggestion of Umar.
[Sahih al-Bukhari 146]
Narrated `Aisha: The wives of the Prophet used to go to Al-Manasi, a vast open place (near Baqi` at Medina) to answer the call of nature at night. `Umar used to say to the Prophet “Let your wives be veiled,” but Allah’s Apostle did not do so. One night Sauda bint Zam`a the wife of the Prophet went out at `Isha’ time and she was a tall lady. `Umar addressed her and said, “I have recognized you, O Sauda.” He said so, as he desired eagerly that the verses of Al-Hijab (the observing of veils by the Muslim women) may be revealed. So Allah revealed the verses of “Al-Hijab” (A complete body cover excluding the eyes).
2. Allah declared the house of Mecca (Kaabah) to be the center of worship for Muslims resulted from the suggestion of Umar. In the previous, the Muslims prayed towards Jerusalem.
[Quran 2:125] And when We made the House (at Makka) a resort for mankind and sanctuary, (saying): Take as your place of worship the place where Abraham stood (to pray). And We imposed a duty upon Abraham and Ishmael, (saying): Purify My house for those who go around and those who meditate therein and those who bow down and prostrate themselves (in worship).
3. At the suggestion of Umar, Allah delivered a revelation threatening the wives of Muhammad that their prophet husband has authority to exchange them with better ones anytime if they complain against him. Allah copied this verse from the statement of Umar exactly including the word “it may be” or “perhaps” which exposed Allah being unsure or unknowing of the events to come, therefore he cannot be God.
[Quran 66:5] It may be, if he divorced you (all), that Allah will give him in exchange consorts better than you,- who submit (their wills), who believe, who are devout, who turn to Allah in repentance, who worship (in humility), who travel (for Faith) and fast,-previously married or virgins.
B.) ALLAH COPIED THE WORDS OF IMRU AL-QAYS TO BECOME HIS REVELATIONS
C.) THE HEARSAYS HEARD BY MUHAMMAD BECAME QURANS THE FOLLOWING DAYS
1.) JESUS CREATED LIVE BIRD OUT OF CLAY
[Quran 3:49] And (make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of clay the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah’s permission, and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah’s permission; and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses. Surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.
-Copied from Apocryphal book, Infancy Gospel of Thomas;
[The Infancy Gospel of Thomas chapter 1] . . . Then he took from the bank of thestream some soft clay and formed out of it twelve sparrows; and there were other boys playing with him. But a certain Jew seeing the things which he was doing, namely, his forming clay into the figures of sparrows on the Sabbath day, went presently away and told his father Joseph, Behold, your boy is playing by the river side, and has taken clay and formed it into twelve sparrows, and profanes the Sabbath. Then Joseph came to the place where he was, and when he saw him, called to him, and said, Why do you that which is not lawful to do on the Sabbath day? Then Jesus clapping together the palms of his hands, called to the sparrows, and said to them: Go, fly away; and while you live remember me. . .
2.) JESUS TALKS IN THE CRADLE
[Quran 19:28-34] “O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother a harlot. Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle? He said: “I am indeed a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book and has made me a prophet. And has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive, And (has made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest. Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive! Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.
-Copied from Apocryphal book, Gospels of the Infancy of Jesus;
[Gospels of the Infancy of Jesus] … Jesus spake when he was in the cradle, and said to his mother: “Mary, I am Jesus the Son of God, the Word, which thou didst bring forth according to the declaration of the angel Gabriel, and My Father hath sent me for the salvation of the world.”
3.) JESUS TALKS IN THE CRADLE AND MADE BIRD OUT Of CLAY
[Quran 5:110] When Allah will say: O Jesus, son of Mary, remember My favour to thee and to thy mother, when I strengthened thee with the Holy Spirit; thou spokest to people in the cradle and in old age, and when I taught thee the Book and the Wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel, and when thou didst determine out of clay a thing like the form of a bird by My permission, then thou didst breathe into it and it became a bird by My permission; and thou didst heal the blind and the leprous by My permission; and when thou didst raise the dead by My permission; and when I withheld the Children of Israel from thee when thou camest to them with clear arguments — but those of them who disbelieved said: This is nothing but clear enchantment.
-Copied from the apocryphal books mentioned above
Below is the account how these apocryphal stories reached to the ears of Muhammad which he converted into Qurans. This hearsay was passed to him by riders;
[A. Guillaume, The Life Of Muhammad: A Translation Of Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah, 1998, Oxford University Press: Karachi (Pakistan), p 271-272]:
“The names of the fourteen principal men among the sixty riders were: `Abdul-Masih the `Aqib, al-Ayham the Sayyid; Abu Haritha b. `Alqama brother of B. Bakr b. Wa`il; Aus; al-Harith; Zayd; Qays; Yazid; Nubayh; Khuwaylid; `Amr; Khalid; `Abdullah; Johannes; of these the first three named above spoke to the Apostle. They were Christians according to the Byzantine rite, though they differed among themselves in some points, saying He is God; and He is the son of God; and He is thethird person of the Trinity, which is the doctrine of Christianity. They argue that he is God because he used to raise the dead, and heal the sick, and declare the unseen; and make clay birds and then breathe into them so that they flew away; and all this was by the command of God Almighty, ‘We will make him a sign to men.’ They argue that he is the son of God in that they say he had no known father; and he spoke in the cradle and this is something that no child of Adam has ever done. They argue that he is the third of the three in that God says: We have done, We have commanded, We have created and We have decreed, and they say, If He were one he would have said I have done, I have created, and soon, but He is He and Jesus and Mary. Concerning all these assertions the Qur’an came down.”
The above report is also the source of Quran 5:116 & 4:171, which tells about the wrong Trinity (Mary, Jesus, and Allah) instead of the Father, the Son, and Holy spirit. And certainly this hearsay is the reason why Muhammad described his Allah as plural person (“We/Our/us”) as depicted in Quran.
4.) VERSES ABOUT TRINITY IN QURAN
[Quran 5:116] And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘TAKE ME AND MY MOTHER AS DEITIES BESIDES ALLAH ?'” He will say, “Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
[Quran 4:171] “O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth. CHRIST JESUS the son of MARY was (no more than) an apostle of God, and His Word, which He bestowed on MARY, and a SPIRIT proceeding from Him: so believe in God and His apostles. Say not “TRINITY”: desist: it will be better for you: for God is one God: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.”
COMMENT: . . .“O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘TAKE ME AND MY MOTHER AS DEITIES BESIDES ALLAH ?’” . . . This asking of Allah debunks his claim that he is the knower of unseen because he’s unaware whether Jesus told the people to include himself and his mother as among the trinity persons. In fact, Jesus corrected Allah for asking it because he is the all-knower supposed to be “. . . If I had said it, You would have known it . . .”
5.) JESUS IS A SIGN TO MEN
[Quran 43:61] And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path.
[Quran 3:49] And (make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of clay the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah’s permission, and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah’s permission; and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses. Surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.
-Copied from the sixty rider’s report mentioned above
D.) ALLAH COPIED THE STATEMENT OF APOSTLE PAUL
[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 589]Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “ALLAH SAID, ‘I have prepared for My righteous slaves as no eye has ever seen, nor an ear has ever heard nor a human heart can ever think of.’”
[1 Corinthians 2:9] However, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.”
COMMENT: According to the hadith above, Allah uttered the above words that are obviously taken and only slightly modified from what the beloved Apostle Paul wrote in his first letter to the Corinthians. Muhammad evidently plagiarized Paul’s quotation and passed it off as revelation from God. Bear in mind that the wording is Paul’s own conclusion of the OT and cannot be found in any source predating Paul’s writings.
E.) MUHAMMAD COPIED FROM ANCIENT STORIES TO BECOME HIS REVELATIONS
Therefore the Quran is certainly not from God but coming from a very stupid man. There’s no way that God copies the mentality of His creature _what is human compared to Him? Islam is clearly teaching rules taught by men which is condemned by God in the Bible;
[Isaiah 29:13] Therefore the Lord said: “These people draw near to Me with their mouths and honor Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me. Their worship of Me is but rules taught by men.
[Mark 7:7] They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.
[Colossians 2:22] These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings.
Watch: Muhammad copied the words of his Quran writers