QUOTED FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT
1. [Deuteronomy 18:15] The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your brothers. You must listen to him.
2. [Deuteronomy 18:18-19] I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him. And I will hold accountable anyone who does not listen to My words that the prophet speaks in My name.
3. [Isaiah 51:16] I have put My words in your mouth, and covered you with the shadow of My hand, to establish the heavens, to found the earth, and to say to Zion, ‘You are My people
4. [Isaiah 59:21] And as for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the LORD: “My Spirit that is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your offspring, or out of the mouth of your children’s offspring,” says the LORD, “from this time forth and forevermore.”
QOUTED FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT
1. [John 3:11] Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness.
2. [John 7:16] “My teaching is not My own,” Jesus replied. “It comes from Him who sent Me.“
3. [John 8:26] I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of Him.
4. [John 8:28] So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing on My own, but speak exactly what the Father has taught Me.
5. [John 8:38] I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”
6. [John 12:49-50] I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it. And I know that His command leads to eternal life. So I speak exactly what the Father has told Me to say.”
7. [John 14:10] Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works
8. [John 14:24] Whoever does not love Me does not keep My words. The word that you hear is not My own, but it is from the Father who sent Me
9. [John 18:37] “Then You are a king!” Pilate said. “You say that I am a king,” Jesus answered. “For this reason I was born and have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who belongs to the truth listens to My voice.”
10. [Acts 3:22-23] For Moses said, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your brothers. You must listen to Him in everything He tells you. Everyone who does not listen to Him will be completely cut off from among his people.
11. [2 John 1:9] Anyone who runs ahead without remaining in the teaching of Christ does not have God. Whoever remains in His teaching has both the Father and the Son.
12. [Hebrews 1:1-2] In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.
13. [Hebrews 12:25] See to it that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if the people did not escape when they refused Him who warned them on earth, how much less will we escape if we reject Him who warns us from heaven?