Quoted from the Old Testament:
1. [Psalm 16:11] You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
2. [Psalm 21:4] He asked you to preserve his life, and you granted his request. The days of his life stretch on forever.
3. [Psalm 21:6] For You grant him blessings forever; You cheer him with joy in Your presence.
4. [Psalm 89:29] I will establish his line forever, his throne as long as the heavens endure.
5. [Psalm 133:3] It is like the dew of Hermon falling on the mountains of Zion. For there the LORD has bestowed the blessing of life forevermore.
6. [Isaiah 26:19] Your dead will live. Their corpses will rise. Those who lie dead in the dust will wake up and shout for joy, because your dew is a refreshing dew, and the earth will revive the spirits of the dead.
7. [Daniel 12:2] Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.
Quoted from the New Testament:
1. [Matthew 18:8] If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life maimed or crippled than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.
2. [Matthew 19:16] Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”
3. [Matthew 19:29] And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
4. [Matthew 25:46] “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternallife.”
5. [Mark 10:17] As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?
6. [Mark 10:30] will fail to receive a hundred times as much in this present age: homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and fields—along with persecutions—and in the age to come eternal life.
7. [Luke 10:25] On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
8. [Luke 18:18] A certain ruler asked him, “Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
9. [Luke 18:30] will fail to receive many times as much in this age, and in the age to come eternal life.”
10. [John 3:15] that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”
18. [John 3:16] For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
11. [John 3:36] Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.
12. [John 4:14] but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
13. [John 4:36] Even now the one who reaps draws a wage and harvests a crop for eternal life, so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together.
14. [John 5:24] “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.
15. [John 5:39] You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me
16. [John 6:27] Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”
17. [John 6:40] For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”
18. [John 6:47] Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life
19. [John 6:54] Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
20. [John 6:68] Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
21. [John 10:28] I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.
22. [John 12:25] Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
23. [John 12:50] I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say.”
24. [John 17:3] Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
25. [Romans 6:23] For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
26. [1 John 1:2] And this is the life that was revealed; we have seen it and testified to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life that was with the Father and was revealed to us
27. [1 John 5:20] And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God. And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, and he is eternal life