For the Muslims who are ignorant of the Islamic Scriptures, I want to inform you that being a Muslim, you are bound to obey the cause of Allah. What is this cause? The cause of Allah is to fight to death against the unbelievers. Allah wants you to wipe out the non-Muslims on Earth (Quran 8:7). This covenant is very strong as if a solid cemented structure (Quran 61:4). For you to refuse from fighting is a sin against Allah and you will be punished brutally. So there’s no such thing as peace in Islam as what Islam fanatics keep propagating. The Islamic State, Taliban, Al-Shabaab, Boko Haram, Hamas, and other Islamic groups are the true followers of Islam. While the so-called moderate Muslims like you (the ones who refuse to fight) are called hypocrites in Islam. Aside from non-Muslims esp. Jews and Christians, you moderate Muslims are also to be killed here by the Jihadists and hereafter by your god Allah through the blazing fire. To prove;
→[Ishaq 322] Allah said, ‘Do not turn away from Muhammad when he is speaking to you. Do not contradict his orders. And do not be a hypocrite, one who pretends to be obedient to him and then disobeys him. Those who do so will receive My vengeance. You must respond to the Apostle when he summons you to war. . . I will cast terror into the hearts of those who reject Me. So strike off their heads and cut off their fingers. All who oppose Me and My Prophet shall be punished severely.
→[Quran 9:73] “O Prophet! fight hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”
→[Quran 33:60-61] Truly, if the Hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and those who stir up sedition in the City, desist not, We shall certainly urge you up against them: Then will they not be able to stay in it as your neighbors for any length of time: They shall have a curse on them: whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain (without mercy).
→[Quran 66:9] “O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey’s end.”
The following are verses in Quran and Hadiths telling that Muslims are bound to fight in the Cause of Allah;
Quoted from Quran
1. [Quran 2:190] Those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah – Islamic Monotheism) and emigrated and strove hard and fought in Allah’s Cause with their wealth and their lives are far higher in degree with Allah. They are the successful.
2. [Quran 2:195] And spend in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad of all kinds, etc.) and do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allah), and do good. Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers).
3. [Quran 2:216] Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.
4. [Quran 2:244] And fight in the cause of Allah and know that Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
5. [Quran 2:262] Those who spend their wealth in the Cause of Allah, and do not follow up their gifts with reminders of their generosity or with injury, their reward is with their Lord. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
6. [Quran 3:157] And if you are killed in the cause of Allah or die – then forgiveness from Allah and mercy are better than whatever they accumulate [in this world].
7. [Quran 3:169] Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision.
8. [Quran 4:74] So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory – We will bestow upon him a great reward.
9. [Quran 4:76] Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of evil. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak.
10. [Quran 4:84] So fight, [O Muhammad], in the cause of Allah ; you are not held responsible except for yourself. And encourage the believers [to join you] that perhaps Allah will restrain the [military] might of those who disbelieve. And Allah is greater in might and stronger in [exemplary] punishment.
11. [Quran 4:89] They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.
12. [Quran 4:95] Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised Paradise, but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward;
13. [Quran 8:60] And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.
14. [Quran 8:72] Indeed, those who have believed and emigrated and fought with their wealth and lives in the cause of Allah and those who gave shelter and aided – they are allies of one another. But those who believed and did not emigrate – for you there is no guardianship of them until they emigrate. And if they seek help of you for the religion, then you must help, except against a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty. And Allah is Seeing of what you do.
15. [Quran 8:74] But those who have believed and emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah and those who gave shelter and aided – it is they who are the believers, truly. For them is forgiveness and noble provision.
16. [Quran 9:20] The ones who have believed, emigrated and striven in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives are greater in rank in the sight of Allah . And it is those who are the attainers [of success].
17. [Quran 9:24] Say, [O Muhammad], “If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, wealth which you have obtained, commerce wherein you fear decline, and dwellings with which you are pleased are more beloved to you than Allah and His Messenger and jihad in His cause, then wait until Allah executes His command. And Allah does not guide the defiantly disobedient people.”
18. [Quran 9:38-39] “O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place.”
19. [Quran 9:41-42] Go ye forth, (whether equipped) lightly or heavily, and strive and struggle, with your goods and your persons, in the cause of Allah. That is best for you, if ye (but) knew. If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them. They would indeed swear by Allah, “If we only could, we should certainly have come out with you”: They would destroy their own souls; for Allah doth know that they are certainly lying.
20. [Quran 9:111] Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah’s Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Quran. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.
21. [Quran 9:81] Those who were left behind (in the Tabuk expedition) rejoiced in their inaction behind the back of the Messenger of Allah: they hated to strive and fight, with their goods and their persons, in the cause of Allah: they said, “Go not forth in the heat.” Say, “The fire of Hell is fiercer in heat.” If only they could understand!
22. [Quran 9:120] It was not fitting for the people of Medina and the Bedouin Arabs of the neighbourhood, to refuse to follow Allah’s Messenger, nor to prefer their own lives to his: because nothing could they suffer or do, but was reckoned to their credit as a deed of righteousness,- whether they suffered thirst, or fatigue, or hunger, in the cause of Allah, or trod paths to raise the ire of the Unbelievers, or received any injury whatever from an enemy: for Allah suffereth not the reward to be lost of those who do good;-
23. [Quran 61:4] Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure.
24. [Quran 61:10-11] O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment. That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!
25.) [Quran 16:41] And those who became fugitives for the cause of Allah after they had been oppressed, We verily shall give them goodly lodging in the world, and surely the reward of the Hereafter is greater, if they but knew
26. [Quran 16:88] Those who disbelieved and averted [others] from the way of Allah – We will increase them in punishment over [their] punishment for what corruption they were causing.
Quoted from Hadiths
1. [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 25] Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle was asked, “What is the best deed?” He replied, “To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, “What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, “To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah’s Cause.” . . .
2. [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 41] Narrated Abdullah bin Masud: I asked Allah’s Apostle, “O Allah’s Apostle! What is the best deed?” He replied, “To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times.” I asked, “What is next in goodness?” He replied, “To be good and dutiful to your parents.” I further asked, what is next in goodness?” He replied, “To participate in Jihad in Allah’s Cause.” I did not ask Allah’s Apostle anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me more.
3. [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 45] Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Somebody asked, “O Allah’s Apostle! Who is the best among the people?” Allah’s Apostle replied “A believer who strives his utmost in Allah’s Cause with his life and property.” They asked, “Who is next?” He replied, “A believer who stays in one of the mountain paths worshipping Allah and leaving the people secure from his mischief.”
4. [Sahih al-Bukhari 2:36] “The person who participates in (Holy Battles) in Allah’s cause and nothing compels him do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty ( if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise ( if he is killed).”
COMMENT: Here, Allah promises booty to his Jihadists. If you are a man of dignity surely you won’t accept a reward coming from robbery or looting.
5. [Sahih Muslim 1:149] “Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause…”
6. [Sahih Muslim 19:4294] “When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him… He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war… When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them… If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them.”
7. [Abu Dawud 14:2527] The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious
COMMENT: This Hadith confirms the Koranic verses, where every Muslim is commanded to fight against non-Muslims.
Watch 1: Devoted Muslims are obeying Allah’s Cause which is to kill and fight the non-Muslims
Watch 2: An Islamic group excuted 21 Christians