1. [Genesis 1:2] Now the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.
2. [Psalm 104:30] When You send Your Spirit, they are created, and You renew the face of the earth.
3. [Isaiah 48:16] “Come near to Me, listen to this: From the first I have not spoken in secret, From the time it took place, I was there. And now the Lord GOD has sent Me, and His Spirit.”
4. [Proverbs 8:23-25] “The Lord possessed me at the beginning of His way, Before His works of old. “From everlasting I was established, From the beginning, from the earliest times of the earth. “When there were no depths I was brought forth, When there were no springs abounding with water. “Before the mountains were settled, Before the hills I was brought forth.
5. [Proverbs 8:27] When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he drew a circle upon the face of the depth
6. [Micah 5:2] As for you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, seemingly insignificant among the clans of Judah – from you a king will emerge who will rule over Israel on my behalf, one whose origins are in the distant past.
7. [John 1:1-4] “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In Him was life, and that life was the light of men.”
8. [John 1:15] John testified about him when he shouted to the crowds, “This is the one I was talking about when I said, ‘Someone is coming after me who is far greater than I am, for he existed long before me.’”
9. [John 8:57] “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”
10. [John 17:5] “Now, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
11. [John 17:24] Father, I want those You have given Me to be with Me where I am, that they may see the glory You gave Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
12. [Colossians 1:17] And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.