1. [Genesis 18:1-2] Then the LORD appeared to Abraham by the Oaks of Mamre in the heat of the day, while he was sitting at the entrance of his tent. And Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he ran from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.
2. [Isaiah 9:6] For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
COMMENT: Son (JESUS); Wonderful Counselor (SPIRIT OF TRUTH, John 15:26); Everlasting Father (FATHER)
3. [Isaiah 48:17] Thus saith the Lord thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: I am the Lord thy God that teach thee profitable things, that govern thee in the way that thou walkest.
COMMENT: Lord (HOLY SPIRIT); Holy One of Israel (JESUS, Luke 1:35); God (FATHER)
4. [Isaiah 54:5] “For your husband is your Maker, The LORD of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of the whole earth.
5. [Isaiah 61:1] The Spirit of the Lord GOD is on Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent Me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and freedom to the prisoners,
COMMENT: Spirit of the Lord GOD (HOLY SPIRIT); Me (SON); LORD (FATHER)
6. [Isaiah 48:16] “I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there I AM; and now the Sovereign Lord has sent Me with his Spirit“.
COMMENT: Soverign Lord (FATHER); Me (SON); Spirit (HOLY SPIRIT)
7. [Matthew 28:19] Therefore go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
8. [Mark 1:10] As soon as Jesus came up out of the water, He saw the heavens breaking open and the Spirit descending on Him like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”
COMMENT: Jesus (SON); Spirit descending on Him like a dove (HOLY SPIRIT); Voice came from Heaven (FATHER).
9. [Luke 1:35] The angel replied, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the Holy One to be born will be called the Son of God.
10. [Luke 3:21-22] When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as He was praying, heaven was opened, and the Holy Spirit descended on Him in a bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: “You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased.”
11. [John 14:15-17] If you love Me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever _ the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you.
COMMENT: Me (SON); Father (FATHER); Spirit of Truth (HOLY SPIRIT)
12. [John 14:26] But the Helper (Comforter, Advocate, Intercessor—Counselor), the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things. And He will help you remember everything that I have told you.
13. [John 15:26] But when the Counselor comes whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth who goes out from the Father, He will testify about Me
14. [John 16:15] “Everything that belongs to the Father is Mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will take from what is Mine and disclose it to you.
COMMENT: Father (FATHER); Mine (SON); Spirit (HOLY SPIRIT)
15. [Romans 14:17-18] For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, because anyone who serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and receives human approval.
COMMENT: Holy Spirit (HOLY SPIRIT); Christ (SON); God (FATHER)
16. [1 Corinthians 12:4-6] Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of services, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who activates all of them in everyone.
COMMENT: Spirit (HOLY SPIRIT); Lord (SON); God (FATHER)
17. [2 Corinthians 13:14] The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
COMMENT: Lord Jesus Christ (SON); God (FATHER); Holy Spirit (HOLY SPIRIT)
18. [2 Corinthians 21:22 21] Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
COMMENT: God (FATHER); Christ (SON); Spirit (HOLY SPIRIT)
19. [Hebrews 9:14] how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself unblemished to God, purify our consciences from works of death, so that we may serve the living God!
COMMENT: Christ (SON); eternal Spirit (HOLY SPIRIT); living God (FATHER)
20. [1 Peter 1:2]“Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.”
COMMENT: God the Father (FATHER); Spirit (HOLY SPIRIT); Jesus Christ (SON)
21. [2 Peter 1:17-21] “He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” We ourselves heard this voice that came from heaven when we were with him on the sacred mountain. And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation. For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
22. [1 John 5:7-8] For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one
23. [Revelation 1:8] “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”
COMMENT: who is (JESUS); who was (FATHER); and who is to come (HOLY SPIRIT)
24. [Revelation 19:10] So I fell at his feet to worship him. But he told me, “Do not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who rely on the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
ALSO READ: Jesus is God, Biblical verses