Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. “John 14:6
Quoted from the Old Testament
1. [Psalm 16:11] You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever.
2. [psalm 25:8-9] Good and upright is the LORD; therefore He shows sinners the way. He guides the humble in what is rightand teaches them His way.
3. [Psalm 25:12] Who is the man who fears the LORD? He will instruct him in the path chosen for him. His soul will dwell in prosperity, and his descendants will inherit the land.
4. [Psalm 118:20] This is the gate of the LORD; the righteous shall enter through it.
5. [Psalm 119:30] I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.
6. [Proverbs 2:8] He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.
7. [Proverbs 4:18] The way of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, which shines ever brighter until the full light of day.
8. [Proverbs 16:17] The path of the virtuous leads away from evil; whoever follows that path is safe.
9. [Isaiah 30:21] And whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear this command behind you: “This is the way. Walk in it.”
10. [Isaiah 35:8] And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness; it will be for those who walk on that Way. The unclean will not journey on it; wicked fools will not go about on it.
11. [Isaiah 40:3] A voice is calling, “Clear the way for the LORD in the wilderness; Make smooth in the desert a highway for our God.
Quoted from the New Testament
1. [Matthew 7:13-14] “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.
2. [Luke 13:24] “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door. For many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able.
3. [John 10:1-2] “Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever does not enter the sheepfold by the gate, but climbs in some other way, is a thief and a robber. But the one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep.
4. [John 10:7] So Jesus said to them again, “Truly, truly I say to you, I am the gate of the sheep.
5. [John 10:9] I am the gate. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture.
6. [John 14:6] Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
7. [Luke 13:24-25] “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door. For many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able. After the master of the house gets up and shuts the door, you will stand outside knocking and saying, ‘Lord, open the door for us.’
9. [Hebrews 9:8] By this arrangement the Holy Spirit was showing that the way into the Most Holy Place had not yet been disclosed as long as the first tabernacle was still standing.
10. [Hebrews 10:20] by the new and living way opened for us through the curtain of His body,
11. [Revelation 21:27] Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life
ALSO READ: The New/Everlasting Covenant