PROPHECIES IN THE OLD TESTAMENT
1. [Genesis 17:7] I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.
2. [Psalm 89:28] “My loving kindness I will keep for him forever, And My covenant shall be confirmed to him.
3. [Psalm 105:10] And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant
4. [Psalm 111:9] He has sent redemption to His people; He has ordained His covenant forever; holy and awesome is His name.
5. [Isaiah 24:5] The earth also is defiled under its inhabitants; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6. [Isaiah 42:6-7] I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness
7. [Isaiah 49:8] Thus says the LORD, “In a favorable time I have answered You, And in a day of salvation I have helped You; And I will keep You and give You for a covenant of the people, To restore the land, to make them inherit the desolate heritages
8. [Isaiah 55:3] Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.
9. [Isaiah 61:8] For I, the LORD, love justice, I hate robbery in the burnt offering; And I will faithfully give them their recompense And make an everlasting covenant with them.
10. [Jeremiah 31:31-32] “The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them,” declares the LORD.
11. [Jeremiah 31:33] But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, says the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
12. [Jeremiah 32:40] And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
13. [Jeremiah 33:19-20) And the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying, “Thus says the Lord: ‘If you can break My covenant with the day and My covenant with the night, so that there will not be day and night in their season”
14. [Jeremiah 33:25-26] “Thus says the Lord: ‘If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth. Then will I cast away the descendants of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his descendants to be rulers over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.
15. [Jeremiah 50:5] “They will ask for the way to Zion, turning their faces in its direction; they will come that they may join themselves to the LORD in an everlasting covenant that will not be forgotten.
16. [Ezekiel 16:60] Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish unto you an everlasting covenant.
17. [Ezekiel 37:26] Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them forevermore.
18. [1 Chronicle 16:17] And has confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant
19. [Daniel 9:27] “And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.”
20. [Daniel 11:22] “The overflowing forces will be flooded away before him and shattered, and also the prince of the covenant.
21. [Malachi 3:1] And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming,” says the LORD of hosts.
FULFILLMENT IN THE NEW TESTAMENT
1. [Matthew 26:28] For this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
2. [Mark 14:24] And he said to them, “This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many.
3. [Luke 22:20] In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
4. [1 Corinthians 1:25] In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.”
5. [2 Corinthians 5:17] Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
6. [2 Corinthians 3:6] Who has made us competent to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
7. [Romans 7:6] But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.
8. [Romans 11:27] “and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins.”
9. [Hebrews 7:22] This makes Jesus the guarantor of a better covenant.
10. [Hebrews 8:6-8] But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second. For he finds fault with them when he says: “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,
11. [Hebrews 8:13] In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
12. [Hebrews 9:12] He entered once for all into the holy places, not by means of the blood of goats and calves but by means of his own blood, thus securing an eternal redemption.
13. [Hebrews 9:15] For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance–now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.
14. [Hebrews 12:24] And to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.
15. [Hebrews 13:20] Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant,
ALSO READ: Why Jesus Died If He’s God?