1. [Genesis 2:9] Out of the ground the LORD God gave growth to every tree that is pleasing to the eye and good for food. And in the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
2. [Genesis 2:17] But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
3. [Genesis 3:22] And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”
4. [Genesis 3:24] So He drove out the man and stationed cherubim on the east side of the Garden of Eden, along with a whirling sword of flame to guard the way to the tree of life.
5. [Proverbs 3:18] She is a tree of life to those who embrace her, and those who lay hold of her are blessed.
6. [Proverbs 11:30] The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the one who is wise saves lives.
7. [Psalm 1:3] He is like a tree planted by streams of water, yielding its fruit in season, whose leaf does not wither, and who prospers in all he does.
8. [Psalm 92:12] The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
9. [Ezekiel 31:8] The cedars in the garden of God could not rival it; the cypresses could not compare with its branches, nor the plane trees match its boughs. No tree in the garden of God could compare with its beauty
10. [Ezekiel 47:7] When I arrived, I saw a great number of trees along both banks of the river.
11. [Ezekiel 47:12] Along both banks of the river, fruit trees of all kinds will grow. Their leaves will not wither, and their fruit will not fail. Each month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will be used for food and their leaves for healing.”
12. [Jeremiah 17:8] He is like a tree planted by the waters that sends out its roots toward the stream. It does not fear when the heat comes, and its leaves are always green. It does not worry in a year of drought, nor does it cease to produce fruit.
13. [Revelation 2:7] He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who overcomes, I will grant the right to eat from the tree of life in the Paradise of God.
14. [Revelation 22:2] down the middle of the main street of the city. On either side of the river stood a tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit and yielding a fresh crop for each month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.
15. [Revelation 22:14] Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter the city by its gates.