God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
What is a spirit? In my definition, spirit is an existence which has life in itself that we cannot see and touch, unless it transforms into a physical being like God can. God, angel, and ghost are spirits that can interact or communicate with people. But there are also spirits that cannot communicate with us. These are wisdom/mind, feeling/emotion, energy/might/power, word/verbal statement, etc.
Wisdom is a spirit because it exists and it is working. Without wisdom, we cannot have an idea on how to perform our daily works.
Feeling is a spirit because it exists and it is working. Without our feelings, we cannot have relationships with one another. If we get hurt we suffer from the pain inside us.
Energy is also a spirit since it exists and it is working. Without the living existence of energy, we cannot rise up and walk. Without the energy of God, heavenly bodies won’t float in the universe (Hebrews 1:3).
Word is also a spirit for it exists and it is working. When someone speaks, you hear it and react to it. When God uttered ‘let there be light’ to create a ‘light’, the word ‘let there be light’ is a spirit. This is the reason why Jesus is also called ‘the spirit or word of God’. The Bible says, “You send forth your spirit, they are created” (Psalm 104:30), and in other passage it says, “He sent forth his word and healed them” (Psalm 107:20). So spirit & word are used interchangeably here.
When Jesus said, “worship God in spirit”, he meant we should worship God in our hearts (emotions), minds (thoughts), and might (energy). Below are verses commanding us to worship God in spirit;
1. [Deuteronomy 6:5] “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
2. [Deuteronomy 30:6] “Moreover the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, so that you may live.
3. [John 4:23-24] But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
4. [John 7:24] Stop judging by outward appearances, and start judging justly.”
5. [Hebrews 4:12] For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
6. [1 Corinthians 2:11] For who among men knows the thoughts of man except his own spirit within him? So too, no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
7. [1 Corinthians 10:25] Eat anything that is sold in the market without letting your conscience trouble you.
8. [Philippians 3:3] For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh
9. [Romans 1:9] God, whom I serve with my spirit in preaching the gospel of His Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you
10. [Romans 2:29] No, a man is a Jew because he is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man’s praise does not come from men, but from God.
11. [Romans 14:17] for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
12. [Galatians 5:25] Since we live by the Spirit, let us walk in step with the Spirit.
13. [1 Peter 1:13] Therefore prepare your minds for action. Be sober-minded. Set your hope fully on the grace to be given you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
14. [1 Peter 3:15-16] But in your hearts sanctify Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give a defense to everyone who asks you the reason for the hope you possess. But respond with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who slander you will be put to shame by your good behavior in Christ.
15. [1 Timothy 1:5] The goal of our instruction is the love that comes from a pure heart, a clear conscience, and a sincere faith.
16. [Hebrews 10:22] let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.
17. [2 Corinthians 10:4-5] For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;
18. [2 Timothy 2:19] But God’s truth stands firm like a foundation stone with this inscription: “The LORD knows those who are his,” and “All who belong to the LORD must turn away from evil.”
19. [Romans 8:13] For if you live according to the flesh, you shall die: but if by the Spirit you mortify the deeds of the flesh, you shall live.
Why Yahweh is not Allah? Because their natures, behaviors, and capabilities are completely unlike. The Muslims keep insisting that Allah is the God of Abraham, Moses, Isaac, and Jesus though the word ‘Allah’ is nowhere in the Bible. Their revelations and teachings are totally different, even their names are different. ‘Yahweh’ means “I am who I am” describing the ever-exsistence of God _this is a title. On the other hand, ‘Allah’ means “the god”, this is not a title and different from ‘Yahweh’ in meaning. In Shahada, the confessor must say, “there is no other God but Allah”. This means that Allah is a personal name since we cannot say, “there is no other God but God”. Below are many departments showing that Yahweh and Allah are not the same but rather opposite;
[Isaiah 9:6] For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
[Matthew 28:19] Therefore go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
[1 John 5:7] For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
→Allah is a Unity or Unification;
[Sahih Muslim 23b] Abu Malik narrated on the authority of his father that he heard the Apostle say: He who held belief in the unity of Allah, and then narrated what has been stated above.
[Sunan Abi Dawud 1909] . . . He narrated this tradition and added the words “he recited in two rak’ahs the surah relating to Unity of Allah” and “Say, O disbelievers” to the Qur’anic verse “And take the station of Abraham as a place of prayer. . . .
[Psalm 2:7] The king proclaims the LORD’s decree: “The LORD said to me, ‘You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.
[1 Chronicles 17:13] I will be his Father, and he will be my Son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.
[Mark 9:7] Then a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and a voice came from the cloud: “This is My beloved Son. Listen to Him!”
→Allah cannot have a son because He has no wife;
[Quran 6:101] He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He has no wife? He created all things and He has knowledge of all things
[Quran 112:3] He begets not, nor was He begotten
3. YAHWEH CALLS HIS BELIEVERS AS HIS CHILDREN, WHILE ALLAH CALLS HIS BELIEVERS AS HIS SLAVES
→Yahweh calls his believers as his children;
[Isaiah 43:6] I will say to the north, “Give them up,” and to the south, “Do not keep them.” Bring my sons from far away and my daughters from the ends of the earth
[2 Corinthians 6:18] And: “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
[Galatians 4:6-7] And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.” Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.
[Revelation 21:7] All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.
→Allah calls his believers as his slaves;
[Quran 19:63] Such is the Garden which We cause the devout among Our bondmen to inherit.
[Quran 23:109] Then We gave the Scripture as inheritance unto those whom We elected of Our bondmen. But of them are some who wrong themselves and of them are some who are lukewarm, and of them are some who outstrip (others) through good deeds, by Allah’s leave. That is the great favour!
4.YAHWEH DOES NOT CHANGE HIS MIND AND WORD, WHILE ALLAH CHANGED HIS MIND AND WORD
→Yahweh doesn’t change his word and mind;
[1 Samuel 15:29] Also the Glory of Israel will not lie or change His mind; for He is not a man that He should change His mind.”
[Psalm 89:34] “My covenant I will not violate, Nor will I alter the utterance of My lips.
[Isaiah 40:8] The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.
[Hebrews 7:21] but Jesus became a priest with an oath by the One who said to Him: “The Lord has sworn and will not change His mind: ‘You are a priest forever.'”
→Allah substituted his previous word;
[Quran 2:106] None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?
[Quran 16:101] And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse – and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down – they say, “You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies].” But most of them do not know.
5.YAHWEH DOES NOT LIE, WHILE ALLAH DECEIVES PEOPLE
→Yahweh does not lie;
[Numbers 23:19] God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
[Hebrews 6:18] Thus by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be strongly encouraged.
→Allah is the best deceiver;
[Quran 3:54] But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)!
[Quran 7:99] So, do they feel secure against the scheming of Allah? Then none feels secure against the scheming of Allah except the people (who) are the losers.
[Leviticus 19:34] You must treat the foreigner living among you as native-born and love him as yourself, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.
[Proverbs 25:21] If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
[John 13:34-35] A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. “By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
[Matthew 5:44] But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
[Ishaq 322] Allah said, ‘Do not turn away from Muhammad when he is speaking to you. Do not contradict his orders. And do not be a hypocrite, one who pretends to be obedient to him and then disobeys him. Those who do so will receive My vengeance. You must respond to the Apostle when he summons you to war. . . I will cast TERROR into the hearts of those who reject Me. So strike off their heads and cut off their fingers. All who oppose Me and My Prophet shall be punished severely.
[Quran 4:104] And do not weaken in pursuit of the enemy. If you should be suffering – so are they suffering as you are suffering, but you expect from Allah that which they expect not. And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
[Quran 5:51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
Video: Christians are praying for the good of all people, While Muslims are praying for the destruction of the Jews and Christians
7. YAHWEH COMMANDS HUSBANDS TO LOVE THEIR WIVES, WHILE ALLAH ALLOWS HUSBANDS TO BEAT THEIR WIVES
→Yahweh commands husbands to love their wives and don’t be harsh to them;
[Collosians 3:19] Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.
[Ephesians 5:25] Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her
→Allah allows men to beat their wives;
[Quran 4:3] Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.
[Tabari IX:113] Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.
8. YAHWEH COMMANDS A MAN TO HAVE ONLY ONE WIFE, WHILE ALLAH ALLOWS A MAN HAVING MANY WIVES PLUS SEX SLAVES
→Yahweh commands a man to have one wife only;
[Deuteronomy 14:16-17] “You are not to go back that way again.” He must not take many wives, or his heart will be led astray. He must not accumulate large amounts of silver and gold“
[1 Timothy 3:2] An overseer then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach
[Titus 1:6] if a man is blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of dissipation or insubordination
→Allah allows a man to have many wives;
[Quran 4:3] And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course.
[Quran 4:24] Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.
COMMENT: . . . except those whom your right hands possess . . . this refers to the girl possessed by a Muslim or a slave girl. Allah pampered Muslim men with plenty of sex disregarding the feelings of women or children
9.YAHWEH HATESAND FORBIDSDIVORCE,WHILE ALLAH ALLOWS DIVORCE
→Yahweh prohibits divorce;
[Malachi 2:16] For I hate divorce!” says the LORD, the God of Israel. “To divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty,” says the Lord Almighty. “So guard your heart; do not be unfaithful to your wife.
[Matthew 19:4-6] Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”
[Luke 16:18] Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and he who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
→Allah allows divorce;
[Quran 33:49] O You who have believed, when you marry believing women andthen divorce them before you have touched them, then there is not for you any waiting period to count concerning them. So provide for them and give them a gracious release.
[Quran 2:237] And if you divorce them before you have touched them and you have appointed for them a portion, then (pay to them) half of what you have appointed, unless they relinquish or he should relinquish in whose hand is the marriage tie; and it is nearer to righteousness that you should relinquish; and do not neglect the giving of free gifts between you; surely Allah sees what you do.
10.YAHWEH TEACHES MARRYING A GROWN GIRL, WHILE ALLAH TEACHES MARRYING A CHILD
→Yahweh teaches marrying a grown girl;
[Ezekiel 16:7-8] I made you grow like a plant of the field. You grew and developed and entered puberty. Your breasts had formed and your hair had grown, yet you were stark naked. ‘I went by you again and looked at you. You were old enough to make love to. So I spread my robe over you, and covered your naked body. I promised to love you, and I exchanged marriage vows with you. You became mine, declares the Almighty LORD.
COMMENT: God liken the Israelites as a girl ripe for marriage. She should be grown up, and entered puberty. Her breast has formed and her hair is long. Her mind and body are old enough to make love to, and the lover also promise to love her.
→Allah allows marrying a child;
[Quran 65:4] And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women – if you doubt, then their (waiting) period is three months (relating to divorce), and [also for] those who did not menstruate. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth.
COMMENT: . . . and [also for] those who did not menstruate . . . this means that marrying or having sex with a child is permissible By Allah.
[Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311] ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
[Hebrews 13:4] Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
[Revelation 21:8] But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
→Allah allows raping women and selling them for sex;
[Quran 4:24] And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah’s ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.
COMMENT: . . . except those whom your right hands possess . . . this refers to the girl possessed by a Muslim. This means that a Muslim man is not forbidden to have sex with their slaves and captive girls whether they are married or not to non-Muslims, and whether she likes it or not.
[Sunan Abu Dawud 2150 & Muslim 3433] Abu Said al-Khudri said: “The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives because of their pagan husbands. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Quranic verse, “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess”. That is to say, they are lawfulfor them when they complete their waiting period.”
[Bukhari Kitabul Qadr 3:543] A man inquired, “We earn income from these bondwomen, (other narratives mention prostitution) so can we do coitus interrupts with them?” The Prophet said, “There is no sin in doing that”
12. YAHWEH COMMANDS HUMILITY, WHILE ALLAH COMMANDS DOMINION OVER OTHER PEOPLE
→Yahweh forbids arrogance and commands his believers to act humbly;
[Isaiah 13:11] Thus I will punish the world for its evil And the wicked for their iniquity; I will also put an end to the arrogance of the proud And abase the haughtiness of the ruthless.
[1 Peter 5:5-6] You younger men, likewise, be subject to your elders; and all of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time
→Allah commands the Muslims to subjugate and humiliate non-Muslims;
[Quran 9:29] Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
[Sahih Bukhari 392] Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say; ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.’ And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.”
[Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220] Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
13. YAHWEH GAVE HIS BLOOD THROUGH JESUS TO SAVE HIS PEOPLE, WHILE ALLAH DEMANDS THE BLOOD OF HIS PEOPLE TO GET INTO HIS JANNAH
→Yahweh gave his blood through Jesus;
[1 John 1:7] But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
[Revelation 12:11] And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death
→Allah demands the blood of his believers;
[Quran 3:157] And if you are killed in the cause of Allah or die – then forgiveness from Allah and mercy are better than whatever they accumulate [in this world].
[Quran 4:74] So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory – We will bestow upon him a great reward.
14. JESUS IS THE RIGHT HAND OR ARM OF YAHWEH, WHILE THE BLACK STONE IS THE RIGHT HAND OF ALLAH
→Jesus is the right hand of Yahweh;
[Psalm 89:13] Mighty is Your arm; strong is Your hand. Your right hand is exalted.
[Psalm 118:15] Glad songs of salvation are in the tents of the righteous: “The right hand of the LORD does valiantly
[Isaiah 52:10] The Lord has bared His holy arm In the sight of all the nations, That all the ends of the earth may see The salvation of our God.
[Luke 2:27-30] Led by the Spirit, he went into the temple courts. And when the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for Him what was customary under the Law, Simeon took Him in his arms and blessed God, saying: “Sovereign Lord, as You have promised, You now dismiss Your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen Your salvation,
→The black stone is the right hand of Allah;
[Sunan Ibn Majah 2957] . . . When he reached the Black Corner (where the Black Stone is), he said: O Abu Muhammad! What have you heard about this Black Corner? ‘Ata’ said: Abu Hurairah told me that he heard the Messenger of Allah say: “Whoever faces it is facing the Hand of the Most Merciful.’ . . .
[Shaykh’ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah, Majma’ul Fatawa, 6/397-398; Ibn Taymiyyah Expounds on Islam] “The Black Stone is the right hand of Allah on earth; whoever touches it or kisses it, it is as if he shakes hands with Allah and kisses His right hand.”
15. JESUS IS THE SIN PURIFIER OF YAHWEH, WHILE THE BLACK STONE IS THE SIN REMOVER OF ALLAH
[Malachi 3:3] He will act like a refiner and a purifier of silver. He will purify Levi’s sons and refine them like gold and silver. Then they will bring acceptable offerings to the LORD.
[1 John 1:9] If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[Hebrews 1:3] The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His nature, upholding all things by His powerful word. After He had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.
[Titus 2:14] He gave Himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.
→The Black Stone is the sin remover of Allah;
[At-Tirmidhi, Sunan, hadith no. 959. This hadith is classified as hasan by At-Tirmidhi and as Sahih by Al-Hakim (1/664), and Adh-Dhahabi agreed with him]
Ibn `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) quoted the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: “Touching them both (the Black Stone and Ar-Rukn Al-Yamani) is an expiation for one’s sins.”
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 877, Book 9, Hadith 70]
Ibn Abbas narrated that: The Messenger of Allah said: “The Black Stone descended from the Paradise, and it was more white than milk, then it was blackened by the sins of the children of Adam.”
16.) YAHWEH’S HEAVEN HAS NO MARRIAGE, WHILE ALLAH’S JANNAH HAS POLYGAMOUS MARRIAGES AND EXCESSIVE SEX
→Yahweh’s Heaven has no marriage;
[Matthew 22:29-30] Jesus answered, “You are mistaken because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. In the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven.
→Allah’s Paradise has marriages and excessive sex;
[Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39] “Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis”
Biblical verses about the Creation of the Universe
1. [Genesis 1:7] So God made the expanse and separated the waters beneath it from the waters above. And it was so.
2. [Genesis 1:9] And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
3. [Genesis 1:14-19] And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good
4. [Isaiah 40:12] Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
5. [Isaiah 40:15] Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he takes up the isles as fine dust.
6. [Isaiah 40:22] God sits above the circle of the earth. The people below seem like grasshoppers to him! He spreads out the heavens like a curtain and makes his tent from them.
7. [Isaiah 42:5] The LORD God created the heavens and stretched them out. He shaped the earth and all that comes from it. He gave life to the people who are on it and breath to those who walk on it. This is what the LORD God says:
8. [Isaiah 44:24] Thus says the LORD, your redeemer, and he that formed you from the womb, I am the LORD that makes all things; that stretches forth the heavens alone; that spreads abroad the earth by myself;
9. [Isaiah 45:12] I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded
10. [Isaiah 42:5] Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
11. [Isaiah 48:13] “Surely My hand founded the earth, And My right hand spread out the heavens; When I call to them, they stand together
12. [Job 26:7] He stretched out the north over the empty place, and hanged the earth upon nothing.
13. [Job 26:10]“He has inscribed a circle on the surface of the waters. At the boundary of light and darkness.
14. [Job 28:24-25] For he looks to the ends of the earth, and sees under the whole heaven; To make the weight for the wind; and he apportions the waters by measure.
15. [Job 38:8-9] Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it broke forth, as if it had issued out of the womb? When I made the clouds its garment, and thick darkness its swaddling band
16. [Proverbs 8:29] When He set for the sea its boundary So that the water would not transgress His command, When He marked out the foundations of the earth;
17. [Proverbs 30:4] Who has ascended into heaven and descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has wrapped the waters in His garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name or His son’s name? Surely you know!
18. [Jeremiah 5:22] Do you not fear Me?’ declares the LORD. ‘Do you not tremble in My presence? For I have placed the sand as a boundary for the sea, An eternal decree, so it cannot cross over it. Though the waves toss, yet they cannot prevail; Though they roar, yet they cannot cross over it.
19. [Jeremiah 10:12] It is he who made the earth by his power, who established the world by his wisdom, and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
20. [Jeremiah 33:22] As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the descendants of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.
21. [Jeremiah 33:25] “Thus says the Lord: ‘If My covenant is not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth
22. [Jeremiah 31:35] Thus says the Lord, Who gives the sun for a light by day, The ordinances of the moon and the stars for a light by night, Who disturbs the sea, And its waves roar (The Lord of hosts is His name)
23. [Psalm 8:3] When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained
24. [Psalm 19:4-6] . . . In the heavens He has pitched a tent for the sun, like a bridegroom emerging from his chamber, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. It rises at one end of the heavens and runs its circuit to the other; nothing is deprived of its warmth.
25. [Psalm 40:26] Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.
26. [Psalm 104:6] You covered it with the deep as with a garment; The waters were standing above the mountains.
27. [Psalm 104:19-20] He appointed the moon for seasons; The sun knows its going down. You make darkness, and it is night, In which all the beasts of the forest creep about
28. [Psalm 104:30] You send forth Your Spirit, they are created; and you renew the face of the earth.
29. [Psalm 136:7-9] To Him who made great lights, For His mercy endures forever; The sun to rule by day, For His mercy endures forever; The moon and stars to rule by night, For His mercy endures forever
30. [Psalm 147:4] He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name.
31. [Isaiah 66:1] Thus says the LORD, “Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest?
32. [Proverbs 8:27] When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he drew a circle upon the face of the depth
1. [John 1:3] Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.
2. [2 Peter 3:5] For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God,
3. [Hebrews 1:2] In these last days he has spoken to us through his Son. God made his Son responsible for everything. His Son is the one through whom God made the universe.
4. [Hebrews 1:3] The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
5. [Colossians 1:16] For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
6. [Colossians 1:15-17] The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
7. [1 Corinthians 8:6] yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.
1. [Job 40:13] Bury them together in the dust; imprison them in the grave.
2. [Isaiah 2:19] Men will flee to caves in the rocks and holes in the ground, away from the terror of the LORD and from the splendor of His majesty, when He rises to shake the earth.
3. [Isaiah 2:21] They will flee to caverns in the rocks and crevices in the cliffs, away from the terror of the LORD and from the splendor of His majesty, when He rises to shake the earth.
4. [Isaiah 24:19-20] The earth will crack and shatter and split open. The earth itself will stagger like a drunk, sway like a hut in a storm. The world is weighed down by its sins; it will collapse and never rise again.
5. [Isaiah 34:4] All the stars of heaven will be dissolved. The skies will be rolled up like a scroll, and all their stars will fall like withered leaves on the vine, and foliage on the fig tree.
6. [Isaiah 51:6] “Lift up your eyes to the sky, Then look to the earth beneath; For the sky will vanish like smoke, And the earth will wear out like a garment And its inhabitants will die in like manner; But My salvation will be forever, And My righteousness will not wane.
7. [Isaiah 65:17] For behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.
8. [Hosea 10:8] The high places of Aven will be destroyed–it is the sin of Israel; thorns and thistles will overgrow their altars. Then they will say to the mountains, “Cover us!” and to the hills, “Fall on us!”
9. [Daniel 8:10]It grew until it reached the host of the heavens, and it threw some of the starry host down to the earth and trampled on them.
10. [Micah 1:4] The mountains will melt under Him And the valleys will be split, Like wax before the fire, Like water poured down a steep place.
QUOTED FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT
1. [Matthew 24:13] And this Gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
2. [Mark 13:24-26] However, after the tribulation of those days, ‘The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And He will send out the angels to gather His elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven.
3. [Luke 23:30] At that time ‘they will say to the mountains, “Fall on us!” and to the hills, “Cover us!”‘
4. [1 Corinthians 15:24] After that the end will come, when he will turn the Kingdom over to God the Father, having destroyed every ruler and authority and power.
5. [2 Peter 3:12] as you anticipate and hasten the coming of the day of God, when the heavens will be dissolved by fire and the elements will melt in the heat.
6. [Revelation 6:14] The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.
7. [Revelation 6:15] Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
8. [Revelation 6:16] And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.
9. [Revelation 9:1 & 13] And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit…
10. [Revelation 9:6] In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them.
When Christians denounce Islam because it commands to kill and terrorize other people, Muslims used to counter it by citing [1 Samuel 15:3] as more severe than what Allah commanded.
[1 Samuel 15:2-3] ‘I witnessed what the Amalekites did to the Israelites when they hindered them on their way up from Egypt. Now go and attack the Amalekites and devote to destruction all that belongs to them. Do not spare them, but put to death men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
Firstly, that extermination order from God was limited for a particular tribe only, and not for all other people as what Allah commanded their believers. Secondly, that event does not justify the massive killings of non-Muslims carried out by Islam. Did Yahweh kill other people because they were not adherent to Judaism? Nope, He killed Amalekites because aside from being idolatrous, Amalekites attacked the innocent Israelites while exhausted from their exodus. The Israelites were led by God but still the Amalekites attacked them because they had no fear of God. Kindly read;
[Exodus 17:8] After this, the Amalekites came and attacked the Israelites at Rephidim.
[Deuteronomy 25:17] Remember what the Amalekites did to you along your way from Egypt, how they met you on your journey when you were tired and weary, and they attacked all your stragglers; they had no fear of God.
And this is the main reason why God wanted to blot out the Amalekites, kindly read;
[Exodus 17:14] Then the LORD said to Moses, “Write this on a scroll as a reminder and recite it to Joshua, because I will utterly blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven.”
The destruction of Amalekites was already prophesied by Balaam 400 years before the time of king Saul, kindly read;
Balaam’s Final Three Oracles
Then Balaam saw Amalek and lifted up an oracle, saying:
“Amalek was first among the nations, but his end shall be destruction.”
Next he saw the Kenites and lifted up an oracle, saying:
“Your dwelling place is secure, and your nest is set in a cliff.
Yet Kain will be destroyed when Asshur takes you captive.”
Why not imitate the behavior of the Kenites whose lives were spared by God because they showed kindness to Israelites when they journeyed from Egypt? Kindly read;
[1 Samuel 15:5-6] Saul came to the city of Amalek and lay in wait in the valley. And he warned the Kenites, “Since you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt, go on and get away from the Amalekites. Otherwise I will sweep you away with them.” So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites.
God waited 400 years for Amalekites to change from their evil ways, but nothing happened. If you attack Israel, you will suffer the wrath of God, so I advice you Muslims to stop attacking Israel if you want to maintain your eternal lives. It’s not true that God hates the Jews as propagated by your religion. In fact today, the Islamic countries have been attempting to destroy Israel but failed though Israel is just a tiny nation. This is to fulfill what God had promised in Tanakh that He will bring the Israelites back to their land, and from that point, no one can uproot them anymore. Kindly read the following verses;
[Amos 9:15] I will plant the people of Israel in their land, and they won’t be uprooted again from the land that I gave them, says the lord your God.
[Jeremiah 32:37] I will surely gather my people from all the lands to which I have banished them in my furious anger and great wrath, and I will return them to this place and make them dwell in safety.
1. ♥[Deuteronomy 6:5] Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
2. ♥[Deuteronomy 7:9] “Know therefore that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and His loving kindness to a thousandth generation with those who love Him and keep His commandments
3. ♥[Deuteronomy 10:12] And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul
4. ♥[Deuteronomy 11:1] You shall therefore love the LORD your God and always keep His charge, His statutes, His ordinances, and His commandments.
5. ♥[Deuteronomy 13:3] you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.
6. ♥[Leviticus 19:18] Never get revenge. Never hold a grudge against any of your people. Instead, love your neighbor as you love yourself. I am the LORD.
7. ♥[Leviticus 19:34] You must treat the foreigner living among you as native-born and love him as yourself, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.
8. ♥[Joshua 22:5] “But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the Lord charged you, to love the Lord your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.”
9. ♥[2 Samuel 7:15] but My loving kindness shall not depart from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you.
10. ♥[Proverbs 25:21] If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
11. ♥[Psalm 31:23] Love the LORD, all you godly ones! For the LORD protects those who are loyal to him, but he harshly punishes the arrogant.
12. ♥[Psalm 36:7] How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings
13. ♥[Psalm 69:13] But as for me, my prayer is to You, O LORD, at an acceptable time; O God, in the greatness of Your loving kindness, Answer me with Your saving truth.
14. ♥[Psalm 89:28] “My loving kindness I will keep for him forever, And My covenant shall be confirmed to him. [Psalm 97:10] You who love the LORD, hate evil! He protects the lives of his godly people and rescues them from the power of the wicked.
15. ♥[Psalm 116:1] “I love the LORD, because He hears my voice and my supplications”
16. ♥[Psalm 147:11] the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.
17. ♥[Isaiah 54:8] “In an outburst of anger I hid My face from you for a moment, But with everlasting loving kindness I will have compassion on you,” Says the LORD your Redeemer.
18. ♥[Isaiah 54:10] Though the mountains may be removed and the hills may be shaken, My loving devotion will not depart from you, and My covenant of peace will not be broken,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
19. ♥[Isaiah 63:9] In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.
20. ♥[Micah 6:8] He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God?
Quoted From New Testament
1. ♥[Matthew 5:44] But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
2. ♥[Matthew 22:37–39] Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’
3. ♥[Mark 12:33] “And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
4. ♥[Luke 11:42] “What sorrow awaits you Pharisees! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore justice and the love of God. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.”
5. ♥[John 13:34-35] A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. “By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
6. ♥[John 14:21] He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.
7. ♥[John 15:9-10] “Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. “If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love
8. ♥[Ephesians 2:4] But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us
9. ♥[1 John 2:5] But those who obey God’s word truly show how completely they love him. That is how we know we are living in him.
10. ♥[1 John 2:15] “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.”
11. ♥[1 John 3:16-18] This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
12. ♥[1 John 4:10] “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.”
13. ♥[1 John 4:17] “Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.”
14. ♥[1 John 4:19] “We love him, because he first loved us
15. ♥[1 john 4:20] If anyone says, “I love God,” but hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.
16. ♥[1 John 5:1-4] Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and whoever loves the Father loves the child born of Him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and observe His commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
17. ♥[1 Corinthians 8:3] “But if any man love God, the same is known of him.”
18. ♥[1 Corinthians 13:1-2] If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a ringing gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I should have prophecy and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
19. ♥[1 Corinthians 13: 4-7] Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
20. ♥[Romans 8:28] “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
21. ♥[Romans 12:9-10] Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves
22. ♥[2 Thessalonians 3:5] “And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.”
23. ♥[Hebrews 6:10] For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers, as you still do.
24. ♥[James 2:5] Listen to me, dear brothers and sisters. Hasn’t God chosen the poor in this world to be rich in faith? Aren’t they the ones who will inherit the Kingdom he promised to those who love him?
25. ♥[Jude 1:21] “keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.”