When nonMuslims condemn the beheadings, the bombings, and other forms of killing done by Islamic groups and pointed Allah as the causer of these heinous crimes, the Muslims will quote to them Quran 5:32 as evidence that Islam is a peaceful religion. Are the Muslims lying or just ignorant of the meaning of this verse?
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
First, this Quran 5:32 is part of the narration (verses 27 to 32) quoted from the story of Abel and Cain in the Bible where Cain killed his brother Abel, so it must be understood by its context rather than by a single verse. The author of the Quranic book took this story and edited it by adding a commentary from Jewish Talmud (“if you killed one man as if you killed mankind”), and inserted a fairy-tale story about a crow which was sent by God suposedly to scratch the earth in order to demonstrate to Cain how he should hide the corpse of his brother under the ground.
Second, Quran 5:32 was decreed only for the children of Israel in consequence of the killing of Abel, thus the Muslims or Arabs are not covered by this decree. To prove that Muslims are not covered by this decree, Muhammad beheaded 800 Jews [Sunan Abu Dawood, 38:4390 & Tabari, Volume 8, Victory of Islam, p. 35-36]. So this means that Muhammad had killed 800 mankinds? For Muhammad to kill hundreds of Jews indicates that he did not value a single life.
Third, the succeeding verse 33 tells us the command of Allah for his prophet against the nonMuslims that they should be brutally killed, crucified, their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides, or they be exiled from the land. This is a strong proof that Allah does not value the lives of other people.
To understand the context, let us read verses 27-33 of Quran chapter 5;
[Quran 5] Sahih International
27 And recite to them the story of Adam’s two sons, in truth, when they both offered a sacrifice [to Allah ], and it was accepted from one of them but was not accepted from the other. Said [the latter], “I will surely kill you.” Said [the former], “Indeed, Allah only accepts from the righteous [who fear Him].
28 If you should raise your hand against me to kill me – I shall not raise my hand against you to kill you. Indeed, I fear Allah , Lord of the worlds.
29 Indeed I want you to obtain [thereby] my sin and your sin so you will be among the companions of the Fire. And that is the recompense of wrongdoers.
30 And his soul permitted to him the murder of his brother, so he killed him and became among the losers.
31 Then Allah sent a crow searching in the ground to show him how to hide the disgrace of his brother. He said, “O woe to me! Have I failed to be like this crow and hide the body of my brother?” And he became of the regretful.
32 Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.
33 Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment
B. – ACCORDING TO QURAN AND HADITH, JESUS IS A SPIRIT OR WORD PROCEEDING FROM ALLAH
1. [Quran 4:171, Yusuf Ali]. O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not “Trinity” : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.
2. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3616]
. . . And some of them said: ‘That is not more amazing than speaking to Musa, He spoke to him with real speech.’ And some said: ‘And ‘Eisa is the word of Allah and His Spirit.’ And some said: ‘Adam was chosen by Allah.’ So he came out upon them and said his Salam, and said: ‘I have heard your words, and your amazement that Ibrahim is the Khalil of Allah, and he is such, and that Musa is the one spoken to by Allah, and he is such, and that ‘Eisa is the spirit of Allah and His Word, and he is such, and that Adam was chosen by Allah, and he is such. Indeed I am the beloved of Allah and I am not boasting, . . .
C. – ACCORDING TO QURAN, JESUS IS GOD
1.) Islam teaches that only Allah knows the unseen, but Jesus knows the unseen. Not only that, Jesus has the ability to form a being out of clay and breathed into it to become alive. The method of Jesus to create an alive being is the same method how God created man. Jesus can give life, therefore Jesus’ ability as portrayed in Islam is equivalent to God’s ability.
[3:49] And (make him) a messenger to the children of Israel: That I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah’s permission and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah’s permission and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses; most surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.
2.) Allah gets dismayed that some people take their rabbis and monks as Gods besides Him and the Messiah
[9:31] They have taken their rabbis and their monks as Gods besides Allah and the Messiah, the son of Maryam; and they were not commanded except to worship only one God – Allah; none is worthy of worship except him; purity is to Him from all that they ascribe as partners to Him. (note: Most Muslim translators covered the true message of this verse)
Video 1: The Quran commands the people to worship Allah and Messiah only
3.) Allah commands the Muslims to believe the Scripture of the people of the book (Jews and Christians), and to tell the Christians that their God (Jesus Christ) and Allah are one.
[Quran 29:46] Do not argue with the people of the Book unless in a fair way, apart from those who act wrongly, and say to them: “We believe what has been sent down to us, and we believe what has been sent down to you. Our God and your God is one, and to Him we submit.“
Video 2. The Quran says that Christians’ God and Muslims’ God are one
D. – According to Quran and Hadith, Jesus will judge mankind
The prophet of Islam testified that Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal (False Messiah or Antichrist) is the same appearance with Allah except that Allah is not one-eyed. So this means that Allah and the Messiah (Christ) are one in Islam. Ironically, Muslims maintain their view that Jesus is only a man and prophet. Satan means “opposer of God”, so why Satan opposes Jesus Christ if he is not God?
1. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3337]
Narrated Ibn Umar: Once Allah’s Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, “l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed.”
2. [Sahih al-Bukhari 7407]
Narrated `Abdullah: Ad-Dajjal was mentioned in the presence of the Prophet. The Prophet said, “Allah is not hidden from you; He is not one-eyed,” and pointed with his hand towards his eye, adding, “While Al-Masih Ad- Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape.”
3. [Sahih al-Bukhari 7408]
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, “Allah did not send any prophet but that he warned his nation of the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). He is one-eyed while your Lord is not one-eyed, The word ‘Kafir’ (unbeliever) is written between his two eyes.”
Ibn Umar reported that Allah’s Messenger. made a mention of Dajjal in the presence of the people and said: Allah is not one-eyed and behold that Dajjal is blind of the right eye and his eye would be like a floating grape.
5.[Sahih al-Bukhari 7127]
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar: Allah’s Messenger stood up amongst the people and then praised and glorified Allah as He deserved and then he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, “I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad- Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah is not.”
6.[Sahih al-Bukhari 7131]
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, “No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal’s) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e., disbeliever).” (This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Huraira and Ibn `Abbas)
7. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3056 & 3057]
Narrated Ibn Umar: (Later on) Allah’s Messenger (once again) went along with Ubai bin Ka’b to the garden of date-palms where Ibn Saiyad was staying. When the Prophet entered the garden, he started hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palms as he wanted to hear something from the Ibn Saiyad before the latter could see him. Ibn Saiyad was lying in his bed, covered with a velvet sheet from where his murmurs were heard. Ibn Saiyad’s mother saw the Prophet while he was hiding himself behind the trunks of the date-palms. She addressed Ibn Saiyad, “O Saf!” (And this was his name).Ibn Saiyad got up. The Prophet said, “Had this woman let him to himself, he would have revealed the reality of his case.” Then the Prophet got up amongst the people, glorifying Allah as He deserves, he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, “I warn you about him (i.e. Ad-Dajjal) and there is no prophet who did not warn his nation about him, and Noah warned his nation about him, but I tell you a statement which no prophet informed his nation of. You should understand that he is a one-eyed man and Allah is not one-eyed.”
8.[Sahih Muslim 2930a, 2931, & 169d]
” . . . Abdullah b. Umar told that Allah’s Messenger stood up amongst the people and lauded Allah as He deserved, then he made a mention of the Dajjal and said: I warn you of him and there is no Prophet who has not warnedhis people against the Dajjal. Even Noah warned (against him) but I am going to tell you a thing which no Prophet told his people. You must know that he (the Dajjal) is one-eyed and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, is not one-eyed. Ibn Shihab said: ‘Umar b. Thabit al-Ansari informed me that some of the Companions of Allah’s Messenger informed him that the day when Allah’s Messenger warned people against the Dajjal, he also said: There would be written between his two eyes (the word) Kafir (infidel) and everyone who would resent his deeds would be able to read or every Muslim would be about to read, and he also said: Bear this thing in mind that none amongst you would be able to see Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, until he dies.
9. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2235]
Az-Zuhri narrated from Salim from Ibn ‘Umar who said: “The Messengers of Allah (s.a.w) stood among the people, he praised Allah as is due to Him, then he mentioned the Dajjal and he said: ‘Indeed I warn you of him. There has notbeen a Prophet except that he warned his people, and Nuh indeed warned his people – but I am to say something about him that no Prophet has said to his people: You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is certainly not one-eyed.’” Az-Zuhri said: “ `Umar bin Thabit Al-Ansari informed me that some of the Companions of the Prophet(s.a.w) informed him, that one day, the Prophet(s.a.w) was cautioning them against Fitnah and he said: ‘You must know that not one of you will ever see his Lord until he dies. And indeed, he(the Dajjal) has “Kafir” written between his eyes; everyone who is averse to his behavior shall read it.’”
10. [Riyad as-Salihin 1817]
Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah said, “There has not been a Prophet who has not warned his Ummah of that one-eyed liar (Dajjal). Behold, he is blind in one eye and your Rubb (Allah) is not blind. On his forehead are the letters: (K.F.R.) (meaning Kafir- disbeliever).”
11. [Riyad as-Salihin 1819]
‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: One day the Messenger of Allah mentioned Al-Masih Dajjal (the Antichrist) in the presence of the people and said, “Verily, Allah is not one-eyed but Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye which looks like a swollen grape.”
Contrary to the claim of Muslims that the Quran (the Quranic book) is a pure word of God and came directly from Heaven, it is only a product of collecting from different sources and picked up from surroundings. When Muhammad was still alive, he did not bother to keep record and preserve his supposed divine revelations from God. This is also one of the strong proofs that the qurans were only fabrications of Muhammad because a very important thing as the word of God, that to be used as backbone of His message, His messenger just threw them away. As a result when Muhammad died, the Muslims left with no qurans (revelations) in their hands. The Muslims had to search and collect them from parchments, scapula, leaf-stalks of date palms, white stones, and from the memories of men. Below are reports how the early Muslims came up with the Quranic book that we know today.
1. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3810] Narrated Qatada: Anas said, “The Qur’an was collected in the lifetime of the Prophet by four (men), all of whom were from the Ansar: Ubai, Mu`adh bin Jabal, Abu Zaid and Zaid bin Thabit.” I asked Anas, “Who is Abu Zaid?” He said, “One of my uncles.”
2. [Sahih al-Bukhari 5003] Narrated Qatada: I asked Anas bin Malik: “Who collected the Qur’an at the time of the Prophet?” He replied, “Four, all of whom were from the Ansar: Ubai bin Ka`b, Mu`adh bin Jabal, Zaid bin Thabit and Abu Zaid.”
3. [Sahih al-Bukhari 5004] Narrated Anas bin Malik: When the Prophet died, none had collected the Qur’an but four persons;: Abu Ad-Darda’. Mu`adh bin Jabal, Zaid bin Thabit and Abu Zaid. We were the inheritor (of Abu Zaid) as he had no offspring.
4. [Sahih al-Bukhari 4530] Narrated Ibn Az-Zubair: I said to `Uthman bin `Affan (while he was collecting the Qur’an) regarding the Verse:– “Those of you who die and leave wives …” (2.240) “This Verse was abrogated by an other Verse. So why should you write it? (Or leave it in the Qur’an)?” `Uthman said. “O son of my brother! I will not shift anything of it from its place.”
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit Al-Ansari: who was one of those who used to write the Divine Revelation: Abu Bakr sent for me after the (heavy) casualties among the warriors (of the battle) of Yamama (where a great number of Qurra’ were killed). `Umar was present with Abu Bakr who said, `Umar has come to me and said, The people have suffered heavy casualties on the day of (the battle of) Yamama, and I am afraid that there will be more casualties among the Qurra’ (those who know the Qur’an by heart) at other battle-fields, whereby a large part of the Qur’an may be lost, unless you collect it. And I am of the opinion that you should collect the Qur’an.” Abu Bakr added, “I said to `Umar, ‘How can I do something which Allah’s Apostle has not done?’ `Umar said (to me), ‘By Allah, it is (really) a good thing.’ So `Umar kept on pressing, trying to persuade me to accept his proposal, till Allah opened my bosom for it and I had the same opinion as `Umar.” (Zaid bin Thabit added:) `Umar was sitting with him (Abu Bakr) and was not speaking. me). “You are a wise young man and we do not suspect you (of telling lies or of forgetfulness): and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah’s Messenger. Therefore, look for the Qur’an and collect it (in one manuscript). ” By Allah, if he (Abu Bakr) had ordered me to shift one of the mountains (from its place) it would not have been harder for me than what he had ordered me concerning the collection of the Qur’an. I said to both of them, “How dare you do a thing which the Prophet has not done?” Abu Bakr said, “By Allah, it is (really) a good thing. So I kept on arguing with him about it till Allah opened my bosom for that which He had opened the bosoms of Abu Bakr and `Umar. So I started locating Qur’anic material and collecting it from parchments, scapula, leaf-stalks of date palms and from the memories of men (who knew it by heart). I found with Khuza`ima two Verses of Surat-at-Tauba which I had not found with anybody else, (and they were):– “Verily there has come to you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty He (Muhammad) is ardently anxious over you (to be rightly guided)” (9.128) The manuscript on which the Qur’an was collected, remained with Abu Bakr till Allah took him unto Him, and then with `Umar till Allah took him unto Him, and finally it remained with Hafsa, `Umar’sdaughter.
6. [Sahih al-Bukhari 7191]
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: Abu Bakr sent for me owing to the large number of casualties in the battle of Al-Yamama, while `Umar was sitting with him. Abu Bakr said (to me), `Umar has come to my and said, ‘A great number of Qaris of the Holy Qur’an were killed on the day of the battle of Al-Yamama, and I am afraid that the casualties among the Qaris of the Qur’an may increase on other battle-fields whereby a large part of the Qur’an may be lost. Therefore I consider it advisable that you (Abu Bakr) should have the Qur’an collected.’ I said, ‘How dare I do something which Allah’s Messenger did not do?’ `Umar said, By Allah, it is something beneficial.’ `Umar kept on pressing me for that till Allah opened my chest for that for which He had opened the chest of `Umar and I had in that matter, the same opinion as `Umar had.” Abu Bakr then said to me (Zaid), “You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah’s Messenger. So you should search for the fragmentary scripts of the Qur’an and collect it (in one Book).” Zaid further said: By Allah, if Abu Bakr had ordered me to shift a mountain among the mountains from one place to another it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur’an. Then I said (to `Umar and Abu Bakr), “How can you do something which Allah’s Messenger did not do?” Abu Bakr said, “By Allah, it is something beneficial.” Zaid added: So he (Abu Bakr) kept on pressing me for that until Allah opened my chest for that for which He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and `Umar, and I had in that matter, the same opinion as theirs. So I started compiling the Qur’an by collecting it from the leafless stalks of the date-palm tree and from the pieces of leather and hides and from the stones, and from the chests of men (who had memorized the Qur’an). I found the last verses of Sirat-at-Tauba: (“Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves–‘ (9.128-129) ) from Khuza`ima or Abi Khuza`ima and I added to it the rest of the Sura. The manuscripts of the Qur’an remained with Abu Bakr till Allah took him unto Him. Then it remained with `Umar till Allah took him unto Him, and then with Hafsa bint `Umar.
7. [Sahih al-Bukhari 4986]
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: Abu Bakr As-Siddiq sent for me when the people of Yamama had been killed (i.e., a number of the Prophet’s Companions who fought against Musailima). (I went to him) and found `Umar bin Al- Khattab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), “`Umar has come to me and said: “Casualties were heavy among the Qurra’ of the Qur’an (i.e. those who knew the Qur’an by heart) on the day of the Battle of Yamama, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra’ on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur’an may be lost. Therefore I suggest, you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur’an be collected.” I said to `Umar, “How can you do something which Allah’s Apostle did not do?” `Umar said, “By Allah, that is a good project.” `Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allah opened my chest for it and I began to realize the good in the idea which `Umar had realized.” Then Abu Bakr said (to me). ‘You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for Allah’s Messenger. So you should search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur’an and collect it in one book.” By Allah If they had ordered me to shift one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to collect the Qur’an. Then I said to Abu Bakr, “How will you do something which Allah’s Messenger did not do?” Abu Bakr replied, “By Allah, it is a good project.” Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allah opened my chest for what He had opened the chests of Abu Bakr and `Umar. So I started looking for the Qur’an and collecting it from (what was written on) palm stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, till I found the last Verse of Surat at-Tauba (Repentance) with Abi Khuzaima Al-Ansari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The Verse is: ‘Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty..(till the end of Surat-Baraa’ (at-Tauba) (9.128-129). Then the complete manuscripts (copy) of the Qur’an remained with Abu Bakr till he died, then with `Umar till the end of his life, and then with Hafsa, the daughter of `Umar.
8. [Sahih Muslim 2465a] Anas is reported to have said: Four persons collected the Qur’an during the lifetime of Allah’s Messenger and all of them were Ansar: Mu’adh b. Jabal, Ubayy b. Ka’b, Zaid b. Thabit, Abu Zaid. Qatada said: Anas, who was Abu Zaid? He said: He was one of my uncles.
9. [Sahih al-Bukhari 4784] Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: When we collected the fragramentary manuscripts of the Qur’an into copies, I missed one of the Verses of Surat al-Ahzab which I used to hear Allah’s Messenger reading. Finally I did not find it with anybody except Khuza`ima Al-Ansari, whose witness was considered by Allah’s Messenger equal to the witness of two men. (And that Verse was:) ‘Among the believers are men who have been true to their covenant with Allah.’
10. [Sahih al-Bukhari 7425] Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: Abu Bakr sent for me, so I collected the Qur’an till I found the last part of Surat-at-Tauba with Abi Khuza`ima Al-Ansari and did not find it with anybody else. (The Verses are): — ‘Verily, there has come to you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves..(till the end of Surat Bara’a) (i.e., at- Tauba).’ (9.128-129) Yunus also narrated as above.
11. [Sahih al-Bukhari 4989] Narrated Zaid bin Thabit: Abu Bakr sent for me and said, “You used to write the Divine Revelations for Allah’s Messenger : So you should search for (the Qur’an and collect) it.” I started searching for the Qur’an till I found the last two Verses of Surat at-Tauba with Abi Khuza`ima Al-Ansari and I could not find these Verses with anybody other than him. (They were): ‘Verily there has come unto you an Apostle (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty …’ (9.128-129)
12. [Musnad Ahmad 57]It was narrated that Zaid bin Thabit said: Abu Bakr sent for me when many of the people of al-Yamamah were killed. Abu Bakr said: O Zaid bin Thabit, you are a wise young man and we trust you; you used to write down the Revelation for the Messenger of Allah. Seek out the Qur’an and collect it.
13. [Musnad Ahmad 76]
Ibn as-Sabbaq said that Zaid bin Thabit told him that Abu Bakr sent for him to tell him that a large number of people at al-Yamamah had been killed. He found ʼUmar with him and Abu Bakr said:
‘Umar has come to me and told me that casualties were heavy at al-Yamamah among the Muslims who knew the Qur’an by heart, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Muslims who know the Qur’an by heart on other battlefields and a large part of the Qur’an may be lost. I [‘Umar] think that you [Abu Bakr should issue instructions that the Qur’an be collected. I said to ‘Umar. How can I do anything that the Messenger of Allah did not do? He said: By Allah, it is a good thing. And he kept urging me to do that until Allah opened my heart to it and I came around to ‘Umar’s point of view. Zaid said: And ‘Umar was sitting with him, not speaking. Abu Bakr said: You are a wise young man and we trust you. You used to write down the revelation for the Messenger of Allah, so collect it. Zaid said: By Allah, if they had ordered me to move a mountain, that would not have been more difficult for me than what they instructed me to do of collecting the Qur’an. I said: How can you do anything that the Messenger of Allah did not do?
B.) THE BURNING OF QURANS
After the Muslims collected and rewrote Qurans (revelations), it’s not surprising that the copies did not agree to each other since they were only picked up from surroundings. In attempt to have a standard Quran (the Quranic book), Caliph Uthman set aside one version of Quran while he ordered to burn the rest of the copies. The narrations below testify this reality;
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to `Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur’an, so he said to `Uthman, “O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur’an) as Jews and the Christians did before.” So `Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, “Send us the manuscripts of the Qur’an so that we may compile the Qur’anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you.” Hafsa sent it to `Uthman. `Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, `Abdullah bin AzZubair, Sa`id bin Al-As and `AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. `Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, “In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur’an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur’an was revealed in their tongue.” They did so, and when they had written many copies, `Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. `Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur’anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt.
[Sahih al-Bukhari 4988]
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur’an, so he said to ‘Uthman, “O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before.” So ‘Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, “Send us the manuscripts of the Qur’an so that we may compile the Qur’anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you.” Hafsa sent it to ‘Uthman. ‘Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, ‘Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and ‘AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. ‘Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, “In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur’an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur’an was revealed in their tongue.” They did so, and when they had written many copies, ‘Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. ‘Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied,and ordered that all the other Qur’anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, “A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur’an and I used to hear Allah’s Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): ‘Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.’ (33.23)
Watch video 1: Uthman burned Qur’ans, while Abu Bakr burned Hadiths
Watch video 2: Unfortunately, despite the great effort put up by the early Muslims to have a one Arabic version of Qur’an, they failed to succeed because nowadays there are 31 Arabic versions of Qur’an discovered.
Allah has prepared numerous ever-tight transparent vaginas in his Jannah (paradise) as awards for those who have fought in his cause. These Jannah female dwellers or houris are transparent which you can see their bone marrows through their flesh. Aside from the women of Jannah, qualified Muslims will also get women from the dwellers of hell. This is alarming because how come the believers of God and the believers of Satan become united? It indicates that Allah and Satan are one. Allah testified through Muhammad that the sex organs of His unique girls are utterly delicious. And for you to experience sexual intercourse with an houri on this Earth, you would faint from the extreme pleasure. While for you to experience sexual intercourse with her in Jannah, you can withstand the extreme sexual pleasure because Allah will give you a sexual strength equal to 100 men. To match up with the ever-tight vaginas in Jannah, Allah will also turn the penises of qualified Muslims forever erect. Some Muslims deny this Islamic teaching but below are proofs;
QUOTED FROM QURAN
1. [Quran 37:40-44] “In the Gardens of Paradise, Facing one another on thrones, Round them will be passed a cup of pure wine; White, delicious to the drinkers, Neither they will have any kind of hurt, abdominal pain, headache, or sin, nor will they suffer intoxication from it. And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances, with wide and beautiful eyes.”
2. [Quran 44:51-55] “Verily! The righteous will be in Paradise. Among Gardens and Springs; Dressed in fine silk and also in thick silk, facing each other, and We shall marry them to Houris with wide, lovely eyes.”
3. [Quran 52: 17-20] “Verily, for those who fear Allah there will be Gardens in Paradise, filled with Delight. Enjoying in that which their Lord has bestowed on them, and the fact that their Lord saved them from the torment of the blazing Fire. The Lord will say: ‘Eat and drink with happiness because of what you used to do’. They will recline with ease on thrones arranged in ranks. And We shall marry them to Houris with wide lovely eyes.”
4. [Quran 55:54-59] “Reclining upon the couches lined with silk brocade, and the fruits of the Gardens will be near at hand. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Wherein will be those houris, restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? In beauty they are like rubies and coral. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?”
5. [Quran 55:70-77] “Therein gardens will be fair wives good and beautiful; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Houris restrained in pavilions; Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Whom no man has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse before. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny? Reclining on green cushions and rich beautiful mattresses. Then which of the Blessings of your Lord will you deny?”
6. [Quran 56:36-38] Then We have made them virgins, Loving, equals in age, For the sake of the companions of the right hand.
7. [Quran 78:33-36] And voluptuous women of equal age; And a pure cup. They shall not hear therein any vain words nor lying. A reward from your Lord, a gift according to a reckoning:
QUOTED FROM HADITHS
1. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3245] Narrated Abu Huraira:Allah’s Messenger said, “The first group (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the moon when it is full. They will not spit or blow their noses or relieve nature. Their utensils will be of gold and their combs of gold and silver; in their centers the aloe wood will be used, and their sweat will smell like musk. Everyone of them will have two wives; the marrow of the bones of the wives’ legs will be seen through the flesh out of excessive beauty. They ( i.e. the people of Paradise) will neither have differences nor hatred amongst themselves; their hearts will be as if one heart and they will be glorifying Allah in the morning and in the evening.”
2. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3246] Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Messenger said, “The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like a full moon; and those who will enter next will be (glittering) like the brightest star. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have no enmity amongst themselves, and everyone of them shall have two wives, each of whom will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the flesh. They will be glorifying Allah in the morning and evening, and will never fall ill, and they will neither blow their noses, nor spit. Their utensils will be of gold and silver, and their combs will be of gold, and the fuel used in their centers will be the aloeswood, and their sweat will smell like musk.”
3. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3254] Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, “The first batch (of people) who will enter Paradise will be (glittering) like the full moon, and the batch next to them will be (glittering) like the most brilliant star in the sky. Their hearts will be as if the heart of a single man, for they will have neither enmity nor jealousy amongst themselves; everyone will have two wives from the houris, (who will be so beautiful, pure and transparent that) the marrow of the bones of their legs will be seen through the bones and the flesh.”
4. [Sunan Ibn Majah Volume 5, Book 37, Hadith 4337] It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah said: “There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”
5. [Sunan Ibn Maja, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39] Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.’ ”
6. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2537] Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: “The first batch to enter Paradise will appear like the moon of a night that it is full, they do not spit, nor do their noses run, nor do they defecate. Their vessels are of gold, their combs are of silver and gold, their perfume is of Aluwwah, and their sweat is musk. Each one of them has two wives, so beautiful that the marrow of their shins can be seen through the flesh. There is no differing among them nor mutual hatred, and their hearts are like the heart of one man, and they glorify Allah morning and evening.”
7. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3:20:1663] Narrated Al-Miqdam bin Ma’diykarib: That the Messenger of Allah said: “There are six things with Allah for the martyr. He is forgiven with the first flow of blood (he suffers), he is shown his place in Paradise, he is protected from punishment in the grave, secured from the greatest terror, the crown of dignity is placed upon his head – and its gems are better than the world and what is in it – he is married to seventy two wives along Al-Huril-‘Ayn of Paradise, and he may intercede for seventy of his close relatives.”
8. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 4:36:25] Anas narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w) said: “The believer shall be given in paradise such and such strength in intercourse.” it was said: “O Messenger of Allah! And will he able to do that?” He said: “He will be given the strength of a hundred.”
9.[Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur’an, p. 351] Each time we sleep with an Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. Theerection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas.
10. [Musnad Imam Ahmad volume 4, chapter 37, hadith 18509] Zayd ibn Arqam narrated: “The messenger of Allah said, ‘Indeed a man from the people of Paradise will be given the strength of a hundred men in his eating, drinking, pleasure, and coitus.’
11. [Riyad as-Salihin 1882] Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: “The first batch to enter Paradise will appear like the moon of a night that it is full, they do not spit, nor do their noses run, nor do they defecate. Their vessels are of gold, their combs are of silver and gold, their perfume is of Aluwwah, and their sweat is musk. Each one of them has two wives, so beautiful that the marrow of their shins can be seen through the flesh. There is no differing among them nor mutual hatred, and their hearts are like the heart of one man, and they glorify Allah morning and evening.”
12. [Ishaq: 349] “The battle will tell the world about us. Distant men will heed our warning. The infidels may cut off my leg, yet I am a Muslim. I will exchange my life for one with VIRGINS fashioned like the most beautiful statues.”
Video: A Sheikh said that a qualified Muslim will be awarded with 70 virgins in Jannah, and with a penis that never bends
The hadiths laid below are strong proofs that Islam is paganism. Muhammad and his Muslims observed a pagan fasting called Ashura along with Quraysh (pagan tribe of Muhammad). How come the Muslims and the pagans shared the same fasting, yet Muslims are not pagans? How come God, who is supposed to hate idolatry, commanded His prophet and believers to observe a pagan fasting? Ashura was a pagan fasting observed by the Quraysh even before the birth of Islam. And when Muhammad launched his own version of fasting called ‘Ramadan’, he and his believers observed Ashura and Ramadan side by side.
1. [Sahih al-Bukhari 1592] Narrated `A’isha: The people used to fast on ‘Ashura (the tenth day of the month of Muharram) before the fasting of Ramadan was made obligatory. And on that day the Ka`ba used to be covered with a cover. When Allah made the fasting of the month of Ramadan compulsory, Allah’s Messenger said, “Whoever wishes to fast (on the day of ‘Ashura’) may do so; and whoever wishes to leave it can do so.”
2. [Sahih al-Bukhari 1892] Narrated Ibn `Umar: The Prophet observed the fast on the 10th of Muharram (‘Ashura), and ordered (Muslims) to fast on that day, but when the fasting of the month of Ramadan was prescribed, the fasting of the ‘Ashura’ was abandoned. `Abdullah did not use to fast on that day unless it coincided with his routine fasting by chance.
3. [Sahih al-Bukhari 1893] Narrated A’isha: (The tribe of) Quraish used to fast on the day of Ashura’ in the Pre-Islamic period, and then Allah’s Apostle ordered (Muslims) to fast on it till the fasting in the month of Ramadan was prescribed; whereupon the Prophet said, “He who wants to fast (on ‘Ashura’) may fast, and he who does not want to fast may not fast.”
4. [Sahih al-Bukhari 2001] Narrated A’isha: Allah’s Messenger ordered (the Muslims) to fast on the day of ‘Ashura’, and when fasting in the month of Ramadan was prescribed, it became optional for one to fast on that day (‘Ashura’) or not.
5. [Sahih al-Bukhari 2002] Narrated A’isha: Quraish used to fast on the day of ‘Ashura’ in the Pre-Islamic period, and Allah’s Messenger too, used to fast on that day. When he came to Medina, he fasted on that day and ordered others to fast, too. Later when the fasting of the month of Ramadan was prescribed, he gave up fasting on the day of ‘Ashura’ and it became optional for one to fast on it or not.
6. [Sahih al-Bukhari 2003] Narrated Humaid bin `Abdur Rahman: That he heard Muawiya bin Abi Sufyan on the day of ‘Ashura’ during the year he performed the Hajj, saying on the pulpit, “O the people of Medina! Where are your Religious Scholars? I heard Allah’s Apostle saying, ‘This is the day of ‘Ashura’. Allah has not enjoined its fasting on you but I am fasting it. You have the choice either to fast or not to fast (on this day).’
7. [Sahih al-Bukhari 4501] Narrated Ibn `Umar: Fasting was observed on the day of ‘Ashura’ (i.e. 10th of Muharram) by the people of the Pre-lslamic Period. But when (the order of compulsory fasting) in the month of Ramadan was revealed, the Prophet said, “It is up to one to fast on it (i.e. day of ‘Ashura’) or not.”
8. [Sahih al-Bukhari 4502] Narrated A’isha: The people used to fast on the day of ‘Ashura’ before fasting in Ramadan was prescribed but when (the order of compulsory fasting in) Ramadan was revealed, it was up to one to fast on it (i.e. ‘Ashura’) or not.
9. [Sahih al-Bukhari 4504] Narrated A’isha: During the Pre-lslamic Period of ignorance the Quraish used to observe fasting on the day of ‘Ashura’, and the Prophet himself used to observe fasting on it too. But when he came to Medina, he fasted on that day and ordered the Muslims to fast on it. When (the order of compulsory fasting in ) Ramadan was revealed, fasting in Ramadan became an obligation, and fasting on ‘Ashura’ was given up, and who ever wished to fast (on it) did so, and whoever did not wish to fast on it, did not fast.
10. [Sahih Muslim 1125a] A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that the Quraish used to fast on the day of Ashura during the pre-Islamic days. The Messenger of Allah then commanded to fast on that day till (fasting) in Ramadan became obligatory. Then the Messenger of Allah said: He who wishes to fast should do so, and he who wishes to break it may do so.
11. [Sahih Muslim 1125c] A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported. In the pre-Islamic days fast was observed on the day of Ashura, but with the advent of Islam (its position was ascertained as that of a voluntary fast). Then he who wished to fast fasted, and he who liked to abandon it abandoned it.
12. [Sahih Muslim 1126d] Abdullah b. ‘Umar (Allah be pleased with both of them) reported that he heard the Messenger of Allah say about the day of Ashura: It is a day on which the people of pre-Islamic days observed fast. So he who liked to fast on this day should do so, and he who liked to abandon it should abandon it. ‘Abdullah (Allah be pleased with him) did not observe fast except when it coincided (with the days when he was in the habit of observing voluntary fasts during every month).
13. [Sahih Muslim 1128] Jabir b Samura reported that the Messenger of Allah commanded us to observe fast on the day of Ashura and exhorted us to do it and was particular about it But when (fasting) in Ramadan was made obligatory, he hence. forth neither commanded us nor forbade us, nor was he so particular about it.
14. [Sahih Muslim 1129a] Abd al-Rahman reported that he heard Mu’awiya b. Abu Sufyan delivering a sermon in Medina. i. e. when he came there (for Hajj). He delivered a sermon on the day of ‘Ashura and said: People of Medina, where are your scholars? I heard the Messenger of Allah say on this very day: It is the day of ‘Ashura. Allah has not made fasting on This day obligatory for you but I am fasting. He who likes to observe fast among you should do so, and he who likes not to observe it may not observe it.
15. [Sahih Muslim 1132a] Ibn Abbas was asked about observing of fast on the day of Ashura, whereupon he said: I do not know Allah’s Messenger singling out any day’s fast and considering it more excellent than another, except this day (the day of Ashura) and this month, meaning the month of Ramadan.
16. [Sahih Muslim 1136a] Rubayyi’ daughter of Mu’awwidh b. ‘Afra’ said that the Messenger of Allah sent (a person) on the morning of Ashura to the villages of Ansar around Medina (with this message): He who got up in the morning fasting (without eating anything) he should complete his fast, and he who had had his breakfast in the morning, he should complete the rest of the day (without food). The Companions said; We henceforth observed fast on it (on the day of ‘Ashura) and, God willing, made our children observe that. We went to the mosque and made toys out of wool for them and when anyone felt hungry and wept for food we gave them these toys till it was the time to break the fast.
17. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 752] Abu Qatadah narrated that: the Prophet said: “Fast the Day of Ashura, for indeed I anticipate that Allah will forgive (the sins of) the year before it.”
18. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 753] A’ishah narrated: “Ashura was a day that the Quraish used to fast during Jahiliyyah, and the Messenger of Allah used to fast it. But when (the fast of) Ramadan became obligatory, the Ramadan was the required and Ashura was left. So whoever wanted to, he fasted it, and whoever wanted to, he left it.”
19. [Sahih al-Bukhari 3831] A’isha said: “‘Ashura’ was a day on which Quraish used to fast in the pagan era [al-jahiliyya], and Allah’s Messenger (Allah bless him and give him peace) used to keep it as well. Hence, when he arrived in Medina, he kept its fast and commanded its observance. Then, when Ramadan was decreed, [the fast of] Ramadan became the obligatory religious duty, and ‘Ashura’ was omitted, so one is free to fast this day or not to fast it.”
20. [Sunan Abi Dawud 2442] ‘Aishah said: The Quraish used to fast on the day of ‘Ashurah in pre Islamic days. The Messenger of Allah would fast on it in pre-Islamic period. When the Messenger of Allah came to Medina, he fasted on it and commanded to fast on it. When the fast of Ramadan was prescribed, that became obligatory, and (fasting on) ‘Ashurah was abandoned. He who wishes may fast on it and he who wishes may leave it.
21. [Sunan Abi Dawud 2443] Ibn ‘Umar said: ‘Ashurah was a day on which we used to fast in pre-Islamic days. When (fasting of) Ramadan was prescribed, the Messenger of Allah said: This is one of the days of Allah ; he who wishes may fast on it.
22. [Sunan Ibn Majah 1733] It was narrated that ‘Aishah said “The Messenger of Allah used to fast ‘Ashura’, and he ordered (others) to fast it too.”
23. [Sunan Ibn Majah 1737] It was narrated from ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar that the Day of ‘Ashura’ was mentioned in the presence of the Messenger of Allah. The Messenger of Allah said: “That was a day when the people of the Ignorance used to fast. So whoever among you wants to fast may do so, and whoever does not want to may leave it.”
24. [Sunan an-Nasa’i 2506] It was narrated that Qais bin Sa’d bin ‘Ubadah Said: “We used to fast on ‘Ashura and give Zakatul-Fitr, and when the command to fast in Ramadan was revealed, and the command to give Zakah was revealed, we were neither commanded to give it, nor told not to do so, and we used to do it.”
25. [Musnad Ahmad 1069] It was narrated from `Ali (رضي الله عنه) that The Messenger of Allah used to fast on the day of `Ashoora’ and enjoined others to do so.
26. [Muwatta Malik Book 18, Hadith 33] Yahya related to me from Malik from Hisham ibn Urwa from his father that A’isha, the wife of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “The day of Ashura was a day the Quraysh used to fast in the jahiliyya, and the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, used also to fast it during the jahiliyya. Then when the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, came to Madina he fasted it and ordered that it be fasted. Then Ramadan was made obligatory, and that became the fard instead of Ashura, but whoever wanted to, fasted it, and whoever did not want to, did not fast it.”
27. [Ash-Shama’il Al-Muhammadiyah 308] A’isha said: “‘Ashura’ was a day on which Quraish used to fast in the pagan era [al-jahiliyya], and Allah’s Messenger (Allah bless him and give him peace) used to keep it as well. Hence, when he arrived in Medina, he kept its fast and commanded its observance. Then, when Ramadan was decreed, [the fast of] Ramadan became the obligatory religious duty, and ‘Ashura’ was omitted, so one is free to fast this day or not to fast it.”
“Nikah Mut’ah” literally means “pleasure marriage”. It is a form of prostitution practiced in Islam under the guise of temporary marriage, in other words, “contract sex”. The man will pay the woman and she has to agree sexual intercourse with him for a limited time. This type of sexual pleasure contract can either be verbal or written. Once the prescribed time expires, the so-called marriage contract automatically be declared null and void. Nikah Mut’ah was abrogated by Muhammad (in hadiths) but not by Allah (in Quran 4:24) so the Muslims are divided in this one. The believers of Islam have to choose between Muhammad and Allah whom to follow. The Sunni Muslims followed Muhammad, thus they no longer practice Nikah Mut’ah. While the Shia Muslims followed Allah, thus they still practice this type of marriage today. Some Muslims deny that Nikah Mut’ah exists in their Scriptures or religion, but the hadiths below speak for themselves.
1. [Sahih al-Bukhari 5075] Narrated ‘Abdullah: We used to participate in the holy battles led by Allah’s Messenger and we had nothing (no wives) with us. So we said, “Shall we get ourselves castrated?” He forbade us that and then allowed us to marry women with a temporary contract (2) and recited to us: — ‘O you who believe ! Make not unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, but commit no transgression.’ (5.87)
2. [Sahih al-Bukhari 5151] Narrated `Uqba: The Prophet said: “The stipulations most entitled to be abided by are those with which you are given the right to enjoy the (women’s) private parts (i.e. the stipulations of the marriage contract).
3. [Sahih Muslim 1224c] Abu Dharr (Allah be pleased with him) said: Two are the Mut’as which were not permissible but only for us, i. e. temporary marriage with women and Tamattu’ in Hajj.
4. [Sahih Muslim 1249] Abd Nadra reported: While I was in the company of Jibir, a person came and said: There is difference of opinion amomg Ibn Abbas and Ibn Zubair about two Mut’as (benefits, Tamattul in Hajj and temporary marriage with women), whereupon jibir said: We have been doing this during the lifetime of Allah’s Messenger (way peace be upon him), and then ‘Umar forbade us to do so, and we never resorted to them.
5. [Sahih Muslim 1404a] Abdullah (b. Mas’ud) reported: We were on an expedition with Allah’s Messenger and we had no women with us. We said: Should we not have ourselves castrated? He (the Holy Prophet) forbade us to do so He then granted us permission that we should contract temporary marriage for a stipulated period giving her a garment, and ‘Abdullah then recited this verse: ‘Those who believe do not make unlawful the good things which Allah has made lawful for you, and do not transgress. Allah does not like trangressers” (al-Qur’an, v. 87).
6. [Sahih Muslim 1405a] Jabir b. ‘Abdullah and Salama b. al-Akwa’ said: There came to us the proclaimer of Allah’s Messenger and said: Allah’s Messenger has granted you permission to benefit yourselves, i. e. to contract temporary marriage with women.
7. [Sahih Muslim 1407a] ‘Ali b. AbiTalib reported that Allah’s Messenger prohibited on the Day of Khaibar the contracting of temporary marriage with women and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses.
8. [Sahih Muslim 1407f] ‘Ali b. Abi Talib reported that Allah’s Messenger forbade on the Day of Khaibar temporary marriage (Muta’) with women and the eating of the flesh of domestic asses.
9. [Sahih Muslim 1405a] Jabir b. ‘Abdullah and Salama b. al-Akwa’ said: There came to us the proclaimer of Allah’s Messenger and said: Allah’s Messenger has granted you permission to benefit yourselves, i. e. to contract temporary marriage with women.
10. [Sahih Muslim 1406a]
Sabra Juhanni reported: Allah’s Messenger permitted temporary marriage for us. So I and another person went out and saw a woman of Bana ‘Amir, who was like a young long-necked she-camel. We presented ourselves to her (for contracting temporary marriage), whereupon she said: What dower would you give me? I said: My cloak. And my companion also said: My cloak. And the cloak of-my companion was superior to my cloak, but I was younger than he. So when she looked at the cloak of my companion she liked it, and when she cast a glance at me I looked more attractive to her. She then said: Well, you and your cloak are sufficient for me. I remained with her for three nights, and then Allah’s Messenger said: He who has any such woman with whom he had contracted temporary marriage, he should let her off.
11. [Sahih Muslim 1406b]
Rabi’ b. Sabra reported that his father went on an expedition with Allah’s Messenger during the Victory of Mecca, and we stayed there for fifteen days (i. e. for thirteen full days and a day and a night), and Allah’s Messenger permitted us to contract temporary marriage with women. So I and another person of my tribe went out, and I was more handsome than he, whereas he was almost ugly. Each one of us had a cloaks, My cloak was worn out, whereas the cloak of my cousin was quite new. As we reached the lower or the upper side of Mecca, we came across a young woman like a young smart long-necked she-camel. We said:
Is it possible that one of us may contract temporary marriage with you? She said: What will you give me as a dower? Each one of us spread his cloak. She began to cast a glance on both the persons. My companion also looked at her when she was casting a glance at her side and he said: This cloak of his is worn out, whereas my cloak is quite new. She, however, said twice or thrice: There is no harm in (accepting) this cloak (the old one). So I contracted temporary marriage with her, and I did not come out (of this) until Allah’s Messenger declared it forbidden.
12. [Sahih Muslim 1406d] Sabra al-Juhani reported on the authority of his father that while he was with Allah’s Messenger he said: O people, I had permitted you to contract temporary marriage with women, but Allah has forbidden it (now) until the Day of Resurrection. So he who has any (woman with this type of marriage contract) he should let her off, and do not take back anything you have given to them (as dower).
13. [Sahih Muslim 1406g]
Sabra b. Ma’bad reported that Allah’s Apostle permitted his Companions to contract temporary marriage with women in the Year of Victory. So I and a friend of mine from Banu Sulaim went out, until we found a young woman of Banu Amir who was like a young she-camel having a long neck. We proposed to her for contracting temporary marriage with us, and presented to her our cloaks (as dower). She began to look and found me more handsome than my friend, but found the cloak of my friend more beautiful than my cloak. She thought in her mind for a while, but then preferred me to my friend. So I remained with her for three (nights), and then Allah’s Messenger commanded us to part with them (such women).
14. [Sahih Muslim 1406j] This hadith has been narrated on the authority of Rabi’ b. Sabra that Allah’s Messenger forbade to contract temporary marriage with women at the time of Victory, and that his father had contracted the marriage for two red cloaks.
15. [Sunan an-Nasa’i 3365] It was narrated from Al-Hasan and ‘Abdullah, the sons of Muhammad, from their father, that ‘Ali heard that a man did not see anything wrong with Mut’ah (temporary marriage). He said: “You are confused, the Messenger of Allah forbade it, and the meat of domestic donkeys on the day of Khaibar.”
16. [Sunan an-Nasa’i 3366] It was narrated from ‘Abdullah and Al-Hasan, the sons of Muhammad bin ‘Ali, from their father, from ‘Ali bin Abi Talib, that the Messenger of Allah on the Day of Khaibar forbade temporary marriage to women, and (he also forbade) the meat of tame donkeys.
17. [Sunan an-Nasa’i 3367] Malik bin Anas narrated that Ibn Shihab told him that ‘Abdullah and Al-Hasan, the sons of Muhammad bin ‘Ali, told him, that their father Muhammad bin ‘Ali told them, that ‘Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him, said : “The Messenger of Allah on the Day of Khaibar forbade temporary marriage to women.” (One of the narrators) Ibn Al-Muthanna said: “The Day of Hunain.” He said: “This is what ‘Abdul-Wahhab narrated to us from his book
18. [Sunan Ibn Majah 1961] It was narrated from ‘Ali bin Abu Talib that: The Messenger of Allah forbade on the Day of Khaibar, the temporary marriage of women and (he forbade) the flesh of domestic donkeys.
19. [Sunan Ibn Majah 1962]
It was narrated from Rabi’bin Sabrah that his father said : “We went out with the Messenger of Allah on the Farewell pilgrimage, and they said : ‘O Messenger of Allah, celibacy has become too difficult for us’. He said : ‘Then make temporary marriages with these women’. So we went to them, butthey insisted on setting a fixed time between us and them. They mentioned that to the Prophet and he said : ‘Set a fixed time between you and them.’ So I went out with a cousin of mine. He had a cloak and I had a cloak, but his cloak was finer than mine, and I was younger than him. We came to a women and she said: ‘One cloak is like another.’ So I married her and stayed with her that night. Then the next day I saw the Messenger of Allah standing between the Rukn (corner) and the door (of the Ka’bah), saying : ‘O people, I had permitted temporary marriage for you, but Allah has forbidden it until the Day of Resurrection. however had any temporary wives, he should let them go, and do not take back anything that you had given to them.’ “
20. [Sunan Abi Dawud 2073] Rabi’ b. Saburah reported on the authority of his father: The Messenger of Allah prohibited temporary marriage with women.
21. [Muwata Malik Book 28, Hadith 41] Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Abdullah and Hasan, the sons of Muhammad ibn Ali ibn Abi Talib from their ather, mayAllah be pleased with him, that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade temporary marriage with women and the flesh of domestic donkeys on the Day of Khaybar.
22. [Muwatta Malik, Book 28, Number 42] Yahya related to me from Malik from Ibn Shihab from Urwa ibn az- Zubayr that Khawla ibn Hakim came to Umar ibn al-Khattab and said, ”Rabia ibn Umayya made a temporary marriage with a woman and she is pregnant by him.” Umar ibn al-Khattab went out in dismay dragging his cloak, saying, “This temporary marriage, had I come across it, I would have ordered stoning and done away with it! “
23. [Mishkat al-Masabih 3147] ‘Ali said that at the battle for Khaibar God’s Messenger forbade the temporary marriage (mut’a) of women, and eating the flesh of domestic asses.
24. [Mishkat al-Masabih 3157] Ibn Mas’ud said : When we were on an expedition along with God’s Messenger and had no women with us we asked whether we should not have ourselves castrated, but he forbade us to do that. Then he granted us licence to contract temporary marriages, and one would marry a woman giving a garment as dower up to a fixed date. Then ‘Abdallah recited, “You who believe, do not make unlawful the good things which God has made lawful for you” (Al-Qur’an 5:87).
‘Zakat’ or ‘Zakah’ is a type of tax imposed by Islam on its members. This is different from ‘Jizya’ which is a tax imposed by Islam on non-Muslims living in Islamic country. Some translators translated Zakat as alms-tax, purifying alms, welfare tax, religious tax, poor-due, poor-rate, obligatory charity, etc. The proceeds of the this tax collection is to be given to the poor Muslims as alms, and for financing Allah’s cause _ which is to wage war against non-Muslims. If you can notice, Allah kept asking taxes from Muslims for his prophet. Why there’s a need for Him to demand taxes from His believers at numerous times? Cannot he provide wealth to his prophet by His own means? By demanding taxes or obligatory alms from members, we can tell that islam is not a religious organization but a commercial or political entity.
QUOTED FROM QURAN
1. [Quran 2:3] Who believe in the Ghaib and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and spend out of what we have provided for them [i.e. give Zakat , spend on themselves, their parents, their children, their wives, etc., and also give charity to the poor and also in Allah’s Cause – Jihad, etc.].
2. [Quran 2:43] Perform prayers, and pay the purifying alms, and kneel together with those who are kneeling.
3. [Quran 2:83] Remember, We took a covenant (firm commitment) from the children of Israel: “You shall worship none but Allah; be good to your parents, relatives, orphans and destitute, speak fair to the people, establish ‘Salah’, and pay ‘Zakah.'” But you broke the covenant, except a few of you, and you paid no heed
4. [Quran 2:110] Establish Salah and pay Zakah, and whatever good you send ahead of you to the Hereafter for yourselves, you shall find it with Allah; surely Allah is watching all your actions
5. [Quran 2:177] Virtue does not mean for you to turn your faces towards the East and West, but virtue means one should believe in God [Alone], the Last Day, angels, the Book and prophets; and no matter how he loves it, to give his wealth away to near relatives, orphans, the needy, the wayfarer and beggars, and towards freeing captives; and to keep up prayer and pay the welfare tax; and those who keep their word whenever they promise anything; and are patient under suffering and hardship and in time of violence. Those are the ones who act loyal and they perform their duty.
6. [Quran 2:277] Indeed those who believe, do righteous deeds, establish prayer, and give obligatory charity; for them their rewards are with their Lord. There is no fear on them, nor shall they grieve.
7. [Quran 3:17] (They are) those who are patient ones, those who are true (in Faith, words, and deeds), and obedient with sincere devotion in worship to Allah. Those who spend [give the Zakat and alms in the Way of Allah] and those who pray and beg Allah’s Pardon in the last hours of the night.
8. [Quran 3:180] And let not those who covetously withhold of that which Allah has bestowed on them of His Bounty (Wealth) think that it is good for them (and so they do not pay the obligatory Zakat). Nay, it will be worse for them; the things which they covetously withheld shall be tied to their necks like a collar on the Day of Resurrection. And to Allah belongs the heritage of the heavens and the earth; and Allah is Well-Acquainted with all that you do.
9. [Quran 4:77]“Have you not seen those when it was said to them to hold back their hands (from fighting) and establish the prayer, and pay obligatory charity? Now, when the fighting is enjoined upon them, then a group of them fear people as they should have feared Allah or even greater fear, and say: “Our Lord! Why have You ordained on us the fighting? Why did not You defer it for us for another (short) period?” Say (to them): “Enjoyment of this world is short.” The Hereafter is better for whoever fears Allah, and you shall not be (treated unjustly) in the least (even equal to the thread of a date-stone).
10. [Quran 4:162] But those of them well-grounded in knowledge, the faithful ˹who˺ believe in what has been revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ and what was revealed before you—˹especially˺ those who establish prayer—and those who pay alms-tax and believe in Allah and the Last Day, to these ˹people˺ We will grant a great reward.
11. [Quran 5:12] God took a pledge from the Children of Israel. We appointed twelve of them as leaders. And God said, “I am with you. If you are regular in prayer, give the purifying alms, and believe in My Messengers and support them, and lend God a good loan, I will cleanse you of your bad deeds and admit you into Gardens with flowing rivers. After this, any of you who deny the truth will be far from the right path.”
12. [Quran 5:55] Only Allah is your Vali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.
13. [Quran 6:141] And it is He Who produces gardens trellised and untrellised, and date-palms, and crops of different shape and taste (its fruits and its seeds) and olives, and pomegranates, similar (in kind) and different (in taste). Eat of their fruit when they ripen, but pay the due thereof (its Zakat, according to Allah’s Orders 1/10th or 1/20th) on the day of its harvest, and waste not by extravagance. Verily, He likes not Al-Musrifun (those who waste by extravagance)
14. [Quran 7:156] Grant us good things, both in this life and in the hereafter. To You alone we turn. He replied, As for My punishment, I smite with it anyone I will. But My mercy encompasses all things. I shall prescribe it for those who do their duty, pay the zakat and who believe in Our sign
16. [Quran 9:5] When the sacred months are over, slay the pagans wherever you find them. Capture, besiege, and ambush them. If they repent, perform prayers and pay the religious tax, set them free. God is All-forgiving and All-merciful
17. [Quran 9:11] But if they repent, perform prayer, and pay alms-tax, then they are your brothers in faith. This is how We make the revelations clear for people of knowledge.
18. [Quran 9:12] Allah made a covenant with the Children of Israel and appointed twelve leaders from among them and ˹then˺ said, “I am truly with you. If you establish prayer, pay alms-tax, believe in My messengers, support them, and lend to Allah a good loan, I will certainly forgive your sins and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow. And whoever among you disbelieves afterwards has truly strayed from the Right Way.”
19. [Quran 9:18] In fact, the caretakers of the house of Allah should be those who believe in Allah and the Day of Judgment, establish the ´salat´, pay the ´zakat´, and fear nothing except Allah. Such people are more likely to be rightly guided
20. [Quran 9:34] O you who believe! Verily, there are many of the (Jewish) rabbis and the (Christian) monks who devour the wealth of mankind in falsehood, and hinder (them) from the Way of Allah (i.e. Allah’s Religion of Islamic Monotheism). And those who hoard up gold and silver [Al-Kanz: the money, the Zakat of which has not been paid], and spend it not in the Way of Allah, -announce unto them a painful torment.
21. [Quran 9:35] On the Day when that (Al-Kanz: money, gold and silver, etc., the Zakat of which has not been paid) will be heated in the Fire of Hell and with it will be branded their foreheads, their flanks, and their backs, (and it will be said unto them):-“This is the treasure which you hoarded for yourselves. Now taste of what you used to hoard.”
22. [Quran 9:71] The believers, both men and women, support each other; they order what is obviously right and forbid what is obviously wrong, and they perform prayers, pay the prescribed purifying alms, and obey God and His Messenger. God will have mercy on them. He is Almighty and All-Wise.
23. [Quran 9:58] There are some of them who are critical of your distribution of alms ˹O Prophet˺. If they are given some of it they are pleased, but if not they are enraged.
24. [Quran 19:31] And He has made me blessed wherever I am, and has recommended to me prayer and the paying of zakat as long as I live
25. [Quran 19:55] And he used to enjoin on his people prayer and zakah and was to his Lord pleasing.
26. [Quran 22:78] And strive for Allah with the endeavour which is His right. He hath chosen you and hath not laid upon you in religion any hardship; the faith of your father Abraham (is yours). He hath named you Muslims of old time and in this (Scripture), that the messenger may be a witness against you, and that ye may be witnesses against mankind. So establish worship, pay the poor-due, and hold fast to Allah. He is your Protecting friend. A blessed Patron and a blessed Helper
27. [Quran 23:4] pay the purifying alms,
28. [Quran 24:56] Attend to your prayers and pay the zakat and obey the Messenger, so that you may be shown mercy
29. [Quran 27:3] who establish Salah and pay Zakah and who have faith in the Hereafter
30. [Quran 31:4] who establish Prayer and pay Zakah, and have firm faith in the Hereafter
31. [Quran 33:33] And abide quietly in your homes, and do not flaunt your charms as they used to flaunt them in the old days of pagan ignorance; and be constant in prayer, and render the purifying dues, and pay heed unto God and His Apostle: for God only wants to remove from you all that might be loathsome, O you members of the [Prophet’s] household, and to purify you to utmost purity
32. [Quran 41:7] Those who do not pay alms-tax are in denial of the Hereafter.
33. [Quran 58:13] Are you afraid to spend in charity before your private consultation (with Muhammad)? If you cannot afford, Allah will forgive you; so establish prayer and give obligatory charity and obey Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad). Allah is Well-Aware of what you do.
34. [Quran 73:20] Your Lord knows how you stay up close to two thirds of the night [in prayer], half of it, and even a third of it; and [so do) a group of those who are with you. God measures out both night and daylight; He knows that you (all) will never count them up, so He has relented towards you. Read whatever seems feasible from the Quran. He knows that some of you may be ill while others are out travelling around the earth seeking God´s bounty, and still others are fighting for God´s sake. So read any of it that seems feasible, and keep up prayer and pay the welfare tax, and advance God a handsome loan. Anything good you send on ahead for yourselves, you will find [later on] with God; it is better and more important as earnings. Seek forgiveness from God; God will be Forgiving, Merciful.
QUOTED FROM HADITHS
1. [Sahih al-Bukhari 1405] Narrated Abu Sa`id: Allah’s Messenger (p.b.u.h) said, “No Zakat is due on property mounting to less than five Uqiyas (of silver), and no Zakat is due on less than five camels, and there is no Zakat on less than five Wasqs.” (A Wasqs equals 60 Sa’s)
2. [Sahih al-Bukhari 1451] Narrated Anas: Abu Bakr wrote to me what Allah’s Messenger has made compulsory (regarding Zakat) and this was mentioned in it: If a property is equally owned by two partners, they should pay the combined Zakat and it will be considered that both of them have paid their Zakat equally.
3. [Sahih al-Bukhari 1455] Narrated Anas: Abu Bakr wrote to me what Allah had ordered His Apostle (about Zakat) which goes: Neither an old nor a defected animal, nor a male-goat may be taken as Zakat except if the Zakat collector wishes (to take it).
4. [Sunan Abi Dawud 1583]
Narrated Ubayy ibn Ka’b: The Messenger of Allah commissioned me as a collector of zakat. I visited a man. When he had collected his property of camels, I found that a she-camel in her second year was due from him. I said to him: Pay a she-camel in her second year, for she is to be paid as sadaqah (zakat) by you. He said: That one is not worthy of milking and riding. Here is another she-camel which is young, grand and fat. So take it. I said to him: I shall not take an animal for which I have not been commanded. The Messenger of Allah is here near to you. If you like, go to him, and present to him what you presented to me. Do that; if he accepts it from you, I shall accept it; if he rejects it, I shall reject it. He said: I shall do it. He accompanied me and took with him the she-camel which he had presented to me. We came to the Messenger of Allah. He said to him: Prophet of Allah, your messenger came to me to collect zakat on myproperty. By Allah, neither the Messenger of Allah nor his messenger has ever seen my property before. I gathered my property (camels), and he estimated that a she-camel in her second year would be payable by me. But that has neither milk nor is it worth riding. So I presented to him a grand young she-camel for acceptance as zakat. But he has refused to take her. Look, she is here; I have brought her to you, Messenger of Allah. Take her. The Messenger of Allah said: That is what is due from you. If you give voluntarily a better (animal) Allah will give a reward to you for it. We accept her from you.
5. [Sunan Abi Dawud 1603] Narrated Attab ibn Usayd: The Messenger of Allah commanded to estimate vines (for collecting zakat) as palm-trees are estimated. The zakat is to be paid in raisins as the zakat on palm trees is paid in dried dates
6. [Sunan Ibn Majah 1824] Abdullah bin ‘Amr narrated that: the Prophet took one-tenth of honey (as Zakat).
7. [Mishkat al-Masabih 1804] ‘Attab b. Usaid reported the Prophet as saying regarding the zakat on vines, “They are to be estimated as palm-trees are, then the zakat is to be paid in raisins as the zakat on palm-trees is paid in dried dates.”
8. [Jami` at-Tirmidhi 644] Attab bin Asid narrated that : the Prophet said about Zakat on grapevines: “They are to be assessed just as the date-palm is assessed. Then its Zakat is paid in raisins just as the Zakat for the date-palm is paid in dried dates.”
9. [Musnad Ahmad 711] It was narrated that ‘Ali (رضي الله عنه) said: The Messenger of Allah said: `I have relieved you of zakah on horses and slaves, so give zakah on silver: for every forty dirhams, one dirham. There is no zakah on one hundred and ninety, but if it reaches two hundred, then five dirhams are due (in zakah).`
10. [Muwata Maliki Book 17, Hadith 27] Yahya said that Malik said, “The position with us concerning a man who has zakat to pay on one hundred camels but then the zakat collector does not come to him until zakat is due for a second time and by that time all his camels have died except five, is that the zakat collector assesses from the five camels the two amounts of zakat that are due from the owner of the animals, which in this case is only two sheep, one for each year. This is because the only zakat which an owner of livestock has to pay is what is due from him on the day that the zakat is (actually) assessed. His livestock may have died or it may have increased, and the zakat collector only assesses thezakat on what he (actually) finds on the day he makes the assessment. If more than one payment of zakat is due from the owner of the livestock, he still only has to pay zakat according to what the zakat collector (actually) finds in his possession, and if his livestock has died, or several payments of zakat are due from him and nothing is taken until all his livestock has died, or has been reduced to an amount below that on which he has to pay zakat, then he does not have to pay any zakat, and there is no liability (on him) for what has died or for the years that have passed.
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri: Once Allah’s Messenger went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, “O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women).” They asked, “Why is it so, O Allah’s Messenger?” He replied, “You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.” The women asked, “O Allah’s Messenger! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?” He said, “Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?” They replied in the affirmative. He said, “This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn’t it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?” The women replied in the affirmative. He said, “This is the deficiency in her religion.”
2.[Sahih al-Bukhari 1449] Narrated Ibn `Abbas: I am a witness that Allah’s Messenger offered the Id prayer before delivering the sermon and then he thought that the women would not be able to hear him (because of the distance), so he went to them along with Bilal who was spreading his garment. The Prophet advised and ordered them to give in charity. So the women started giving their ornaments (in charity). (The sub-narrator Aiyub pointed towards his ears and neck meaning that they gave ornaments from those places such as earrings and necklaces.)
3. [Sahih al-Bukhari 1462]
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri: On `Id ul Fitr or `Id ul Adha Allah’s Messenger (p.b.u.h) went out to the Musalla. After finishing the prayer, he delivered the sermon and ordered the people to give alms. He said, “O people! Give alms.” Then he went towards the women and said. “O women! Give alms, for I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-Fire were you (women).” The women asked, “O Allah’s Messenger! What is the reason for it?” He replied, “O women! You curse frequently, and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. O women, some of you can lead a cautious wise man astray.” Then he left. And when he reached his house, Zainab, the wife of Ibn Mas`ud, came and asked permission to enter It was said, “O Allah’s Messenger! It is Zainab.” He asked, ‘Which Zainab?” The reply was that she was the wife of Ibn Mas’ub. He said, “Yes, allow her to enter.” And she was admitted. Then she said, “O Prophet of Allah! Today you ordered people to give alms and I had an ornament and intended to give it as alms, but Ibn Mas`ud said that he and his children deserved it more than anybody else.” The Prophet replied, “Ibn Mas`ud had spoken the truth. Your husband and your children had more right to it than anybody else.”
4. [Sahih al-Bukhari 5883] Narrated Ibn `Abbas: “The Prophet offered a two-rak`at prayer on `Id day and he did not offer any (Nawafil prayer) before or after it. He then went towards the women, and Bilal was accompanying him, and ordered them to give alms. And so the women started giving their earrings (etc .).
5. [Sahih Muslim 885b]
Jabir b. ‘Abdullah reported: I observed prayer with the Messenger of Allah on the ‘Id day. He commenced with prayer before the sermon without Adhan and Iqama. He then stood up leaning on Bilal, and he commanded (them) to be on guard (against evil for the sake of) Allah, and he exhorted (them) on obedience to Him, and he preached to the people and admonished them. He then walked on till he came to the women and preached to them and admonished them, and asked them to give alms, for most of them are the fuel for Hell. A woman having a dark spot on the cheek stood up and said: Why is it so, Messenger of Allah? He said: For you grumble often and show ingratitude to your spouse. And then they began to give alms out of their ornaments such as their earrings and rings which they threw on to the cloth of Bilal.
6. [Sunan Abi Dawud 1143] The above mentioned tradition has also been narrated by Ibn ‘Abbas to the same effect through a different chain of transmitters. This version adds: He (the Prophet) thought that women could not hear (his sermon). So he went to them and Bilal was in his company. He gave them exhortation and commanded them to give alms. Some women put their ear-rings and other their rings in the garment of Bilal.
7. [Sunan Abi Dawud 1159] Ibn ‘Abbas said: The Messenger of Allah came out on the day of the breaking of the fast and prayed two rak’ahs, before and after which he did not pray. He then went to women, taking Bilal with him, and commanded them to given alms. So one began to put her ear-ring and another her necklace (in the garment of Bilal).
8. [Sunan an-Nasa’i 1575]
It was narrated that Jabir said: “I attended the prayer with the Messenger of Allah on the day of ‘Eid. He started with the prayer before the Khutbah,with no Adhan and no Iqamah. When he finished the prayer, he stood leaning on Bilal, and he praised and glorified Allah (SWT) and exhorted the people, reminding them and urging them to obey Allah (SWT). Then he moved away and went to the women, and Bilal was with him. He commanded them to fearAllah (SWT) and exhorted them and reminded them. He praised and glorified Allah, then he urged them to obey Allah, then he said: ‘Give charity, for most of you are the fuel of Hell.’ A lowly woman with dark cheeks said: ‘Why, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said: ‘You complain a great deal and are ungrateful to your husbands.’ They started taking off their necklaces, earrings and rings, throwing them into Bilal’s garment, giving them in charity.”
Abu Sa’id al-Khudri said that when God’s messenger went out to the place of prayer on the day of sacrifice, or on the day when the fast was broken, he came upon some women and said, “Give alms, you women folk, for I have been shown that you will be the majority of the inhabitants of hell.” They asked, “For what reason, messenger of God?” He replied, “You are greatlygiven to abuse, and you are ungrateful to your husbands. Among women who are deficient in intelligence and religion I have not seen anyone more able to remove the understanding of a prudent man than one of you.” They asked, “What is the deficiency of our religion and our intelligence, messenger of God?” He replied, “Is not the testimony of a woman equivalent to half the testimony of a man?” They said, “Yes.” Remarking that that pertained to the deficiency of her intelligence, he asked, “Is it not the case that when she menstruates she neither prays nor fasts?” When they replied, “Yes,” he said, “That pertains to the deficiency of her religion.”
10. [Riyad as-Salihin 1879]
Ibn ‘Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) said: The Prophet said, “O women folk! You should give charity and be diligent in seeking Allah’s forgiveness because I have seen (i.e., on the Night of the Ascension to the highest heavens) that dwellers of the Hell are women.” A woman amongst them said: “Why is it that the majority of the dwellers of Hell are women?” The Prophet replied, “You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. In spite of your lacking in wisdom and failing in religion, you are depriving the wisest of men of their intelligence.” Upon this the woman asked: “What is the deficiency in our wisdom and in our religion?” He replied, “Your lack of wisdom can be well judged from the fact that the evidence of two women is equal to that one man. You do not offer Salat (prayer) for some days and you do not fast (the whole of) Ramadan sometimes, it is a deficiency in religion.”
Why Yahweh is not Allah? Because their natures, behaviors, and capabilities are completely unlike. The Muslims keep insisting that Allah is the God of Abraham, Moses, Isaac, and Jesus though the word ‘Allah’ is nowhere in the Bible. Their revelations and teachings are different, even their names are different. ‘Yahweh’ means “I am who I am” describing the ever-exsistence of God _this is a title. On the other hand, ‘Allah’ means “the god”, this is not a title and different from ‘Yahweh’ in meaning. In Shahada, the confessor must say, “there is no other God but Allah”. This means that Allah is a personal name since we cannot say, “there is no other God but God”. The following are many departments showing that Yahweh and Allah are not the same but rather opposite;
[Isaiah 9:6] For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
[Matthew 28:19] Therefore go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
[1 John 5:7] For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
→Allah is a Unity or Unification;
[Sahih Muslim 23b] Abu Malik narrated on the authority of his father that he heard the Apostle (ﷺ) say: He who held belief in the unity of Allah, and then narrated what has been stated above.
[Sunan Abi Dawud 1909] . . . He narrated this tradition and added the words “he recited in two rak’ahs the surah relating to Unity of Allah” and “Say, O disbelievers” to the Qur’anic verse “And take the station of Abraham as a place of prayer. . . .
[Psalm 2:7] The king proclaims the LORD’s decree: “The LORD said to me, ‘You are my Son. Today I have become your Father.
[1 Chronicles 17:13] I will be his Father, and he will be my Son. I will never take my love away from him, as I took it away from your predecessor.
[Mark 9:7] Then a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and a voice came from the cloud: “This is My beloved Son. Listen to Him!”
→Allah cannot have a son because He has no wife;
[Quran 6:101] He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How could He have a son when He has no wife? He created all things and He has knowledge of all things
[Quran 112:3] He begets not, nor was He begotten
3. YAHWEH CALLS HIS BELIEVERS AS HIS CHILDREN, WHILE ALLAH CALLS HIS BELIEVERS AS HIS SLAVES
→Yahweh calls his believers as his children;
[Isaiah 43:6] I will say to the north, “Give them up,” and to the south, “Do not keep them.” Bring my sons from far away and my daughters from the ends of the earth
[2 Corinthians 6:18] And: “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
[Galatians 4:6-7] And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.” Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.
[Revelation 21:7] All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.
→Allah calls his believers as his slaves;
[Quran 19:63] Such is the Garden which We cause the devout among Our bondmen to inherit.
[Quran 23:109] Then We gave the Scripture as inheritance unto those whom We elected of Our bondmen. But of them are some who wrong themselves and of them are some who are lukewarm, and of them are some who outstrip (others) through good deeds, by Allah’s leave. That is the great favour!
4.YAHWEH DOES NOT CHANGE HIS MIND AND WORD, WHILE ALLAH CHANGED HIS MIND AND WORD
→Yahweh doesn’t change his word and mind;
[1 Samuel 15:29] Also the Glory of Israel will not lie or change His mind; for He is not a man that He should change His mind.”
[Psalm 89:34] “My covenant I will not violate, Nor will I alter the utterance of My lips.
[Isaiah 40:8] The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.
[Hebrews 7:21] but Jesus became a priest with an oath by the One who said to Him: “The Lord has sworn and will not change His mind: ‘You are a priest forever.'”
→Allah substituted his previous word;
[Quran 2:106] None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that Allah Hath power over all things?
[Quran 16:101] And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse – and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down – they say, “You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies].” But most of them do not know.
5.YAHWEH DOES NOT LIE, WHILE ALLAH DECEIVES PEOPLE
→Yahweh does not lie;
[Numbers 23:19] God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
[Hebrews 6:18] Thus by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be strongly encouraged.
→Allah is the best deceiver;
[Quran 3:54] But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)!
[Quran 7:99] So, do they feel secure against the scheming of Allah? Then none feels secure against the scheming of Allah except the people (who) are the losers.
[Leviticus 19:34] You must treat the foreigner living among you as native-born and love him as yourself, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.
[Proverbs 25:21] If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
[John 13:34-35] A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. “By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
[Matthew 5:44] But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
[Ishaq 322] Allah said, ‘Do not turn away from Muhammad when he is speaking to you. Do not contradict his orders. And do not be a hypocrite, one who pretends to be obedient to him and then disobeys him. Those who do so will receive My vengeance. You must respond to the Apostle when he summons you to war. . . I will cast TERROR into the hearts of those who reject Me. So strike off their heads and cut off their fingers. All who oppose Me and My Prophet shall be punished severely.
[Quran 4:104] And do not weaken in pursuit of the enemy. If you should be suffering – so are they suffering as you are suffering, but you expect from Allah that which they expect not. And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
[Quran 5:51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
Video: Christians are praying for the good of all people, While Muslims are praying for the destruction of the Jews and Christians
7. YAHWEH COMMANDS HUSBANDS TO LOVE THEIR WIVES, WHILE ALLAH ALLOWS HUSBANDS TO BEAT THEIR WIVES
→Yahweh commands husbands to love their wives and don’t be harsh to them;
[Collosians 3:19] Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them.
[Ephesians 5:25] Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her
→Allah allows men to beat their wives;
[Quran 4:3] Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.
[Tabari IX:113] Allah permits you to shut them in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Qur’an.
8. YAHWEH COMMANDS A MAN TO HAVE ONLY ONE WIFE, WHILE ALLAH ALLOWS A MAN HAVING MANY WIVES PLUS SEX SLAVES
→Yahweh commands a man to have one wife only;
[Deuteronomy 14:16-17] “You are not to go back that way again.” He must not take many wives, or his heart will be led astray. He must not accumulate large amounts of silver and gold“
[1 Timothy 3:2] An overseer then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach
[Titus 1:6] if a man is blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of dissipation or insubordination
→Allah allows a man to have many wives;
[Quran 4:3] And if you fear that you cannot act equitably towards orphans, then marry such women as seem good to you, two and three and four; but if you fear that you will not do justice (between them), then (marry) only one or what your right hands possess; this is more proper, that you may not deviate from the right course.
[Quran 4:24] Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess. Thus has Allah ordained for you. All others are lawful, provided you seek them from your property, desiring chastity, not fornication. So with those among them whom you have enjoyed, give them their required due, but if you agree mutually after the requirement (has been determined), there is no sin on you. Surely, Allah is Ever All-Knowing, All-Wise.
COMMENT: . . . except those whom your right hands possess . . . this refers to the girl possessed by a Muslim or a slave girl. Allah pampered Muslim men with plenty of sex disregarding the feelings of women or children
9.YAHWEH HATESAND FORBIDSDIVORCE,WHILE ALLAH ALLOWS DIVORCE
→Yahweh prohibits divorce;
[Malachi 2:16] For I hate divorce!” says the LORD, the God of Israel. “To divorce your wife is to overwhelm her with cruelty,” says the Lord Almighty. “So guard your heart; do not be unfaithful to your wife.
[Matthew 19:4-6] Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”
[Luke 16:18] Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and he who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
→Allah allows divorce;
[Quran 33:49] O You who have believed, when you marry believing women andthen divorce them before you have touched them, then there is not for you any waiting period to count concerning them. So provide for them and give them a gracious release.
[Quran 2:237] And if you divorce them before you have touched them and you have appointed for them a portion, then (pay to them) half of what you have appointed, unless they relinquish or he should relinquish in whose hand is the marriage tie; and it is nearer to righteousness that you should relinquish; and do not neglect the giving of free gifts between you; surely Allah sees what you do.
10.YAHWEH TEACHES MARRYING A GROWN GIRL, WHILE ALLAH TEACHES MARRYING A CHILD
→Yahweh teaches marrying a grown girl;
[Ezekiel 16:7-8] I made you grow like a plant of the field. You grew and developed and entered puberty. Your breasts had formed and your hair had grown, yet you were stark naked. ‘I went by you again and looked at you. You were old enough to make love to. So I spread my robe over you, and covered your naked body. I promised to love you, and I exchanged marriage vows with you. You became mine, declares the Almighty LORD.
COMMENT: God liken the Israelites as a girl ripe for marriage. She should be grown up, and entered puberty. Her breast has formed and her hair is long. Her mind and body are old enough to make love to, and the lover also promise to love her.
→Allah allows marrying a child;
[Quran 65:4] And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women – if you doubt, then their (waiting) period is three months (relating to divorce), and [also for] those who did not menstruate. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth.
COMMENT: . . . and [also for] those who did not menstruate . . . this means that marrying or having sex with a child is permissible By Allah.
[Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3311] ‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.
[Hebrews 13:4] Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
[Revelation 21:8] But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
→Allah allows raping women and selling them for sex;
[Quran 4:24] And all married women except those whom your right hands possess (this is) Allah’s ordinance to you, and lawful for you are (all women) besides those, provided that you seek (them) with your property, taking (them) in marriage not committing fornication. Then as to those whom you profit by, give them their dowries as appointed; and there is no blame on you about what you mutually agree after what is appointed; surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.
COMMENT: . . . except those whom your right hands possess . . . this refers to the girl possessed by a Muslim. This means that a Muslim man is not forbidden to have sex with their slaves and captive girls whether they are married or not to non-Muslims, and whether she likes it or not.
[Sunan Abu Dawud 2150 & Muslim 3433] Abu Said al-Khudri said: “The apostle of Allah sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the apostle of Allah were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives because of their pagan husbands. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Quranic verse, “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess”. That is to say, they are lawfulfor them when they complete their waiting period.”
[Bukhari Kitabul Qadr 3:543] A man inquired, “We earn income from these bondwomen, (other narratives mention prostitution) so can we do coitus interrupts with them?” The Prophet said, “There is no sin in doing that”
12. YAHWEH COMMANDS HUMILITY, WHILE ALLAH COMMANDS DOMINION OVER OTHER PEOPLE
→Yahweh forbids arrogance and commands his believers to act humbly;
[Isaiah 13:11] Thus I will punish the world for its evil And the wicked for their iniquity; I will also put an end to the arrogance of the proud And abase the haughtiness of the ruthless.
[1 Peter 5:5-6] You younger men, likewise, be subject to your elders; and all of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time
→Allah commands the Muslims to subjugate and humiliate non-Muslims;
[Quran 9:29] Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
[Sahih Bukhari 392] Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say; ‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.’ And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.”
[Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220] Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
13. YAHWEH GAVE HIS BLOOD THROUGH JESUS TO SAVE HIS PEOPLE, WHILE ALLAH DEMANDS THE BLOOD OF HIS PEOPLE TO GET INTO HIS JANNAH
→Yahweh gave his blood through Jesus;
[1 John 1:7] But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
[Revelation 12:11] And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death
→Allah demands the blood of his believers;
[Quran 3:157] And if you are killed in the cause of Allah or die – then forgiveness from Allah and mercy are better than whatever they accumulate [in this world].
[Quran 4:74] So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory – We will bestow upon him a great reward.
14. JESUS IS THE RIGHT HAND OR ARM OF YAHWEH, WHILE THE BLACK STONE IS THE RIGHT HAND OF ALLAH
→Jesus is the right hand of Yahweh;
[Psalm 89:13] Mighty is Your arm; strong is Your hand. Your right hand is exalted.
[Psalm 118:15] Glad songs of salvation are in the tents of the righteous: “The right hand of the LORD does valiantly
[Isaiah 52:10] The Lord has bared His holy arm In the sight of all the nations, That all the ends of the earth may see The salvation of our God.
[Luke 2:27-30] Led by the Spirit, he went into the temple courts. And when the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for Him what was customary under the Law, Simeon took Him in his arms and blessed God, saying: “Sovereign Lord, as You have promised, You now dismiss Your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen Your salvation,
→The black stone is the right hand of Allah;
[Sunan Ibn Majah 2957] . . . When he reached the Black Corner (where the Black Stone is), he said: O Abu Muhammad! What have you heard about this Black Corner? ‘Ata’ said: Abu Hurairah told me that he heard the Messenger of Allah say: “Whoever faces it is facing the Hand of the Most Merciful.’ . . .
[Shaykh’ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah, Majma’ul Fatawa, 6/397-398; Ibn Taymiyyah Expounds on Islam] “The Black Stone is the right hand of Allah on earth; whoever touches it or kisses it, it is as if he shakes hands with Allah and kisses His right hand.”
15. JESUS IS THE SIN PURIFIER OF YAHWEH, WHILE THE BLACK STONE IS THE SIN REMOVER OF ALLAH
[Malachi 3:3] He will act like a refiner and a purifier of silver. He will purify Levi’s sons and refine them like gold and silver. Then they will bring acceptable offerings to the LORD.
[1 John 1:9] If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[Hebrews 1:3] The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His nature, upholding all things by His powerful word. After He had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.
[Titus 2:14] He gave Himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.
→The Black Stone is the sin remover of Allah;
[At-Tirmidhi, Sunan, hadith no. 959. This hadith is classified as hasan by At-Tirmidhi and as Sahih by Al-Hakim (1/664), and Adh-Dhahabi agreed with him]
Ibn `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) quoted the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: “Touching them both (the Black Stone and Ar-Rukn Al-Yamani) is an expiation for one’s sins.”
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 877, Book 9, Hadith 70]
Ibn Abbas narrated that: The Messenger of Allah said: “The Black Stone descended from the Paradise, and it was more white than milk, then it was blackened by the sins of the children of Adam.”
16.) YAHWEH’S HEAVEN HAS NO MARRIAGE, WHILE ALLAH’S JANNAH HAS POLYGAMOUS MARRIAGES AND EXCESSIVE SEX
→Yahweh’s Heaven has no marriage;
[Matthew 22:29-30] Jesus answered, “You are mistaken because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. In the resurrection, people will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven.
→Allah’s Paradise has marriages and excessive sex;
[Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39] “Abu Umama narrated: “The Messenger of God said, ‘Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis”