Quoted from Old Testament
1. [Genesis 17:10] This is My covenant with you and your descendants after you, which you are to keep: Every male among you must be circumcised.
2. [Genesis 17:11] You are to circumcise the flesh of your foreskin, and this will be a sign of the covenant between Me and you.
3. [Genesis 17:12] And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
4. [Genesis 17:24] So Abraham was ninety-nine years old when he was circumcised
5. [Genesis 34:22] But they will consider staying here and becoming one people with us only if all of our men are circumcised, just as they are.
6. [Deuteronomy 30:6] The LORD your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live.
7. [Deuteronomy 10:16] Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer.
8. [Leviticus 26:41] When I have turned their hostility back on them and brought them to the land of their enemies, then at last their stubborn hearts will be humbled, and they will pay for their sins.
9. [Joshua 5:3] So Joshua made flint knives and circumcised the entire male population of Israel at Gibeath-haaraloth.
10. [Joshua 5:5] All the people that came out had been circumcised, but all the people born in the wilderness during the journey from Egypt had not.
11. [Joshua 5:7] So he raised up their sons in their place, and these were the ones Joshua circumcised. They were still uncircumcised because they had not been circumcised on the way.
12. [Joshua 5:8] And after the whole nation had been circumcised, they remained where they were in camp until they were healed.
13. [Jeremiah 4:4] Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, circumcise your hearts, you people of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, or my wrath will flare up and burn like fire because of the evil you have done— burn with no one to quench it.
14. [Jeremiah 9:25] “A time is coming,” says the LORD, “when I will punish all those who are circumcised in body but not in spirit—
15. [Ezekiel 44:7] In addition to all your other abominations, you brought in foreigners uncircumcised in both heart and flesh to occupy My sanctuary; you defiled My temple when you offered My food–the fat and the blood; you broke My covenant
16. [Ezekiel 44:9] This is what the Sovereign LORD says: No foreigner uncircumcised in heart and flesh is to enter my sanctuary, not even the foreigners who live among the Israelites.
Quoted from New Testament
1. [Luke 2:21] And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
2. [John 7:22] Yet, because Moses gave you circumcision (though actually it did not come from Moses, but from the patriarchs), you circumcise a boy on the Sabbath.
3. [John 7:23] Now if a boy can be circumcised on the Sabbath so that the law of Moses may not be broken, why are you angry with me for healing a man’s whole body on the Sabbath?
4. [Acts 7:8] Then he gave Abraham the covenant of circumcision. And Abraham became the father of Isaac and circumcised him eight days after his birth. Later Isaac became the father of Jacob, and Jacob became the father of the twelve patriarchs.
5. [Acts 7:51] You stiff-necked people with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You always resist the Holy Spirit, just as your fathers did.
6. [Romans 2:25] Circumcision has value if you observe the law, but if you break the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.
7. [Romans 2:27] In fact, uncircumcised Gentiles who keep God’s law will condemn you Jews who are circumcised and possess God’s law but don’t obey it.
8. [Romans 2:28] For you are not a true Jew just because you were born of Jewish parents or because you have gone through the ceremony of circumcision.
9. [Romans 2:29] No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with God. And true circumcision is not merely obeying the letter of the law; rather, it is a change of heart produced by the Spirit. And a person with a changed heart seeks praise from God, not from people.
10. [Romans 3:1] What, then, is the advantage of being a Jew? Or what is the value of circumcision?
11. [Romans 4:9] Now, is this blessing only for the Jews, or is it also for uncircumcised Gentiles? Well, we have been saying that Abraham was counted as righteous by God because of his faith.
12. [Romans 4:11] And he received circumcision as a sign, a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised. So then, he is the father of all who believe but have not been circumcised, in order that righteousness might be credited to them.
13. [Romans 4:12] And he is then also the father of the circumcised who not only are circumcised but who also follow in the footsteps of the faith that our father Abraham had before he was circumcised.
14. [1 Corinthians 7:18] Was a man already circumcised when he was called? He should not become uncircumcised. Was a man uncircumcised when he was called? He should not be circumcised.
15. [1 Corinthians 7:19] For it makes no difference whether or not a man has been circumcised. The important thing is to keep God’s commandments.
16. [Collosians 2:11] When you came to Christ, you were “circumcised,” but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision—the cutting away of your sinful nature.
17. [Philippians 3:5] I was circumcised on the eighth day. I’m a descendant of Israel. I’m from the tribe of Benjamin. I’m a pure-blooded Hebrew. When it comes to living up to standards, I was a Pharisee.
18. [Galatians 5:2] Listen! I, Paul, tell you this: If you are counting on circumcision to make you right with God, then Christ will be of no benefit to you.
19. [Galatians 5:6] For when we place our faith in Christ Jesus, there is no benefit in being circumcised or being uncircumcised. What is important is faith expressing itself in love.
20. [Galatians 6:13] Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.
21. [Galatians 6:15] It doesn’t matter whether we have been circumcised or not. What counts is whether we have been transformed into a new creation.