Yahweh commands His believers to care for nonbelievers; show love to them, do not oppress them, respect them, and give them equal justice. Unlike Allah who commanded His Muslims to kill non-Muslims, oppress them, or exact submission taxes from them. Below are Biblical verses showing that Yahweh cares for other people;
- [Exodus 22:21] You must not exploit or oppress a foreign resident, for you yourselves were foreigners in the land of Egypt.
- [Exodus 23:9] Do not oppress a foreign resident, since you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners; for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt.
- [Deuteronomy 10:19] So you, too, must show love to foreigners, for you yourselves were once foreigners in the land of Egypt.
- [Deuteronomy 23:7] Do not despise an Edomite, for he is your brother. Do not despise an Egyptian, because you lived as a foreigner in his land.
- [Deuteronomy 24:17] Do not deny justice to the foreigner or the fatherless, and do not take a widow’s cloak as security.
- [Deuteronomy 27:19] Cursed is he who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless, or the widow.
- [Leviticus 19:33] When a foreigner resides with you in your land, you must not oppress him.
- [Leviticus 19:34] You must treat the foreigner living among you as native-born and love him as yourself, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.
- [Ezekiel 22:7] They have abused father and mother in thee, they have oppressed the stranger in the midst of thee, they have grieved the fatherless and widow in thee.
- [Ezekiel 22:29] The people of the land have practiced extortion and committed robbery. They have oppressed the poor and needy and have exploited the foreign resident without justice
- [Ezekiel 47:23] In whatever tribe a foreigner dwells, you are to assign his inheritance there,” declares the Lord GOD
ALSO READ: Biblical verses about Love