Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world
1. [Genesis 22:8] Abraham answered, “God Himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two walked on together.
2. [Deuteronomy 16:4] NLT. Let no yeast be found in any house throughout your land for those seven days. And when you sacrifice the Passover lamb on the evening of the first day, do not let any of the meat remain until the next morning.
3. [Exodus 12:4] If any household is too small for a whole lamb, they must share one with their nearest neighbor, having taken into account the number of people there are. You are to determine the amount of lamb needed in accordance with what each person will eat.
4. [Exodus 12:21] Then Moses summoned all the elders of Israel and told them, “Go at once and select for yourselves a lamb for each family, and slaughter the Passover lamb.
5. [Exodus 12:46] NLT. Each Passover lamb must be eaten in one house. Do not carry any of its meat outside, and do not break any of its bones.
6. [Exodus 29:39] ESV. One lamb you shall offer in the morning, and the other lamb you shall offer at twilight
7. [Leviticus 14:10] “On the eighth day they must bring two male lambs and one ewe lamb a year old, each without defect, along with three-tenths of an ephah of the finest flour mixed with olive oil for a grain offering, and one log of oil.
8. [Number 6:14] There they are to present their offerings to the LORD: a year-old male lamb without defect for a burnt offering, a year-old ewe lamb without defect for a sin offering, a ram without defect for a fellowship offering,
9. [Numbers 9:11] Such people are to observe it at twilight on the fourteenth day of the second month. They are to eat the lamb, together with unleavened bread and bitter herbs;
10. [Numbers 28:4] Offer one lamb in the morning and the other at twilight,
11. [2 Chronicles 30:15] And on the fourteenth day of the second month they slaughtered the Passover lamb. The priests and Levites were ashamed, and they consecrated themselves and brought burnt offerings to the house of the LORD.
12. [2 Chronicles 35:1] Then Josiah celebrated the Passover to the LORD in Jerusalem, and the Passover lamb was slaughtered on the fourteenth day of the first month.
13. [Ezekiel 45:15] NKJV. And one lamb shall be given from a flock of two hundred, from the rich pastures of Israel. These shall be for grain offerings, burnt offerings, and peace offerings, to make atonement for them,” says the Lord GOD.
14. [Ezra 6:20] All the priests and Levites had purified themselves and were ceremonially clean. And the Levites slaughtered the Passover lamb for all the exiles, for their priestly brothers, and for themselves.
1. [Luke 22:7-8] Then came the day of Unleavened Bread on which the Passover lamb was to be sacrificed. Jesus sent Peter and John, saying, “Go and prepare for us to eat the Passover.”
2. [Mark 14:12] On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, when the Passover lamb was to be sacrificed, Jesus’ disciples asked Him, “Where do You want us to prepare for You to eat the Passover?”
3. [John 1:29] The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!
4. [John 1:36] When he saw Jesus walking by, he said, “Look, the Lamb of God!”
5. [1 Corinthians 5:7] Get rid of the old leaven, that you may be a new unleavened batch, as you really are. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.
6. [Revelation 5:6] Then I saw a Lamb who appeared to have been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which represent the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth.
7. [Revelation 6:9] And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld.
8. [Revelation 7:17] For the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd. ‘He will lead them to springs of living water,’ and ‘God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
9. [Revelation 12:11] They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony. And they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death.
10. [Revelation 14:4] These are the ones who have not been defiled with women, for they are virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever He goes. They have been redeemed from among men as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.
11. [Revelation 14:10] he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.
12. [Revelation 15:3] and they sang the song of God’s servant Moses and of the Lamb: “Great and wonderful are Your works, O Lord God Almighty! Just and true are Your ways, O King of the nations!
13. [Revelation 17:14] They will make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will triumph over them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and He will be accompanied by His called and chosen and faithful ones.
14. [Revelation 19:9] Then the angel told me to write, “Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”
15. [Revelation 21:22] But I saw no temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
16. [Revealtion 21:23] And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, because the glory of God illuminates the city, and the Lamb is its lamp.
17. [Revelation 22:1] Then the angel showed me a river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb
18. [Revelation 22:3] No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be within the city, and His servants will worship Him.