Below are biblical passages telling us God is one
QUOTED FROM OLD TESTAMENT:
1. [Deuteronomy 6:4-6] “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart
2. [Psalm 86:10] For You are great and perform wonders; You alone are God.
3. [Isaiah 42:8] I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
4. [Isaiah 43:10-11] “You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.
5. [Isaiah 44:6] Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God
6. [Isaiah 45:18] “For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the Earth and made it; …I am the Lord; and there is none else.”
7. [Isaiah 45:21] Declare what is to be, present it– let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.
8. [Zechariah 14:9] And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
9. [Malachi 2:10] Do we not all have one Father? Did not one God create us? Why do we profane the covenant of our ancestors by being unfaithful to one another?
QUOTED FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT:
1. [John 10:30] I and the Father are one
2. [John 10:38] But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”
3. [John 14:7] If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.”
4. [John 14:10-11] Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, performing His works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me—or at least believe on account of the works themselves.
5. [Mark 12:28-29] One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important? “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength”
6. [1 Corinthians 8:6] yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
7. [1 Corinthians 12:4-11] Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities, but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone. To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as He wills.
8. [1 Timothy 2:5] For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
9. [James 2:18-19] But someone will say, “You have faith and I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. You believe that God is one. Good for you! Even the demons believe that— and shudder.
10. [Revelation 4:8] “Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!
ALSO READ: Spirit of God dwelt in Jesus