QUOTED FROM OLD TESTAMENT
1. [Job 40:13] Bury them together in the dust; imprison them in the grave.
2. [Isaiah 2:19] Men will flee to caves in the rocks and holes in the ground, away from the terror of the LORD and from the splendor of His majesty, when He rises to shake the earth.
3. [Isaiah 2:21] They will flee to caverns in the rocks and crevices in the cliffs, away from the terror of the LORD and from the splendor of His majesty, when He rises to shake the earth.
4. [Isaiah 24:19-20] The earth will crack and shatter and split open. The earth itself will stagger like a drunk, sway like a hut in a storm. The world is weighed down by its sins; it will collapse and never rise again.
5. [Isaiah 34:4] All the stars of heaven will be dissolved. The skies will be rolled up like a scroll, and all their stars will fall like withered leaves on the vine, and foliage on the fig tree.
6. [Isaiah 51:6] “Lift up your eyes to the sky, Then look to the earth beneath; For the sky will vanish like smoke, And the earth will wear out like a garment And its inhabitants will die in like manner; But My salvation will be forever, And My righteousness will not wane.
7. [Isaiah 65:17] For behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.
8. [Hosea 10:8] The high places of Aven will be destroyed–it is the sin of Israel; thorns and thistles will overgrow their altars. Then they will say to the mountains, “Cover us!” and to the hills, “Fall on us!”
9. [Daniel 8:10] It grew until it reached the host of the heavens, and it threw some of the starry host down to the earth and trampled on them.
10. [Micah 1:4] The mountains will melt under Him And the valleys will be split, Like wax before the fire, Like water poured down a steep place.
QUOTED FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT
1. [Matthew 24:13] And this Gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
2. [Mark 13:24-26] However, after the tribulation of those days, ‘The sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And He will send out the angels to gather His elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven.
3. [Luke 23:30] At that time ‘they will say to the mountains, “Fall on us!” and to the hills, “Cover us!”‘
4. [1 Corinthians 15:24] After that the end will come, when he will turn the Kingdom over to God the Father, having destroyed every ruler and authority and power.
5. [2 Peter 3:12] as you anticipate and hasten the coming of the day of God, when the heavens will be dissolved by fire and the elements will melt in the heat.
6. [Revelation 6:14] The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.
7. [Revelation 6:15] Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
8. [Revelation 6:16] And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.
9. [Revelation 9:1 & 13] And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit…
10. [Revelation 9:6] In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them.
ALSO READ: Biblical Verses About Satan