If you are a member of a Church which does not believe or teach about Saints (Holy people) as well as Holy things, it’s best for you to leave your present religion right away because the Bible is teaching about Saints. God is commanding us to be holy or become Saints if we want to enter into His kingdom.
Quoted from the Old Testament
- [Deuteronomy 33:2] He said: “The LORD came from Sinai and dawned upon us from Seir; He shone forth from Mount Paran and came with myriads of holy ones, with flaming fire at His right hand.
- [2 Chronicles 6:41] Now therefore arise, O LORD God, into thy resting place, thou, and the ark of thy strength: let thy priests, O LORD God, be clothed with salvation, and let thy saints rejoice in goodness.
- [Psalm 37:37] Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
- [Psalm 50:3-5] He will break the long silence which Heaven has observed. “Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence…He shall call to the heavens above, and to the earth, that He may judge His people. Gather my saints together unto me; those that have a covenant with me by sacrifice.”
- [Psalm 149:5] Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds
- [Zechariah 14:5] You will flee by My mountain valley, for it will extend to Azal. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with Him.
- [Daniel 7:18] ‘But the saints of the Highest One will receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, for all ages to come.’
- [Daniel 7:21] As I watched, this horn was waging war against the saints and prevailing against them, until the Ancient of Days arrived and pronounced judgment in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for them to possess the kingdom.
- [Daniel 7:22] until the Ancient of Days arrived and pronounced judgment in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for them to possess the kingdom.
- [Daniel 7:25] And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
- [Daniel 7:27] And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey Him.
Quoted from the New Testament
- [Matthew 27:52] and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.
- [Romans 1:7] To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ
- [Romans 15:25] Now, however, I am on my way to Jerusalem to serve the saints there.
- [1 Corinthians 1:2] To the church of God that is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that invoke the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, in every place of theirs and ours.
- [1 Corinthians 6:2] Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases?
- [1 Thessalonians 3:13] so that He may establish your hearts in blamelessness and holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus with all His saints. Amen.
- [Philemon 1:5] hearing of your love and the faith that you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints,
- [Philemon 1:7] I take great joy and encouragement in your love, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints.
- [Jude 1:14] Enoch, who lived in the seventh generation after Adam, prophesied about these people. He said, “Listen! The Lord is coming with countless thousands of his holy ones
- [Ephesians 1:4] As he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and unspotted in his sight in charity.
- [Ephesians 4:24] Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy.
- [Revelation 5:11] Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and [the voice] of the living creatures and the elders; and they numbered myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands (innumerable),
- [Revelation 14:12] Here is a call for the endurance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
- [Revelation 17:6] I could see that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints and of the witnesses for Jesus. And I was utterly amazed at the sight of her.