1. [Deuteronomy 29:4] Yet to this day the LORD has not given you a mind to understand, eyes to see, or ears to hear.
2. [Proverbs 28:5] Evil people do not understand justice, but those who seek the LORD comprehend fully.
3. [Psalm 81:12] So I gave them up to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices.
4. [Psalm 92:6] A senseless man does not know, and a fool does not understand,
5. [Isaiah 6:9] And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not
6. [Isaiah 29:10] For the LORD has poured out on you a spirit of deep sleep; He has shut your eyes, O prophets, and covered your heads, O seers.
7. [Isaiah 29:14] Therefore I will again confound these people with wonder upon wonder. The wisdom of the wise will perish, and the intelligence of the intelligent will be hidden.
8. [Isaiah 43:8] Bring out a people who have eyes but are blind, and who have ears but are deaf.
9. [Isaiah 44:18] They cannot comprehend or understand, for He has shut their eyes so they cannot see, and closed their minds so they cannot understand.
10. [Jeremiah 5:21] Hear this, O foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear.
11. [Ezekiel 12:2] “Son of man, you are living in a rebellious house. They have eyes to see but do not see, and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious house.
12. [Matthew 13:14] In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.
13. [Matthew 13:15] For this people’s heart has grown callous; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them.’
14. [Mark 4:12] so that, ‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven.'”
15. [Luke 8:10] He replied, “The knowledge of the mysteries of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, ‘Though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.’
16. [John 8:47] Whoever belongs to God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”
17. [John 12:40] “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so that they cannot see with their eyes, and understand with their hearts, and turn, and I would heal them.”
18. [Acts 28:26] Go to this people and say, “You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.”
19. [1 Corinthians 4:4] The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
20. [Romans 11:8] as it is written: “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see, and ears that could not hear, to this very day.”