Quoted From Old Testament:
1. ♥[Deuteronomy 6:5] Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
2. ♥[Deuteronomy 7:9] “Know therefore that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and His loving kindness to a thousandth generation with those who love Him and keep His commandments
3. ♥[Deuteronomy 10:12] And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul
4. ♥[Deuteronomy 11:1] You shall therefore love the LORD your God and always keep His charge, His statutes, His ordinances, and His commandments.
5. ♥[Deuteronomy 13:3] you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.
6. ♥[Leviticus 19:18] Never get revenge. Never hold a grudge against any of your people. Instead, love your neighbor as you love yourself. I am the LORD.
7. ♥[Leviticus 19:34] You must treat the foreigner living among you as native-born and love him as yourself, for you were foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God.
8. ♥[Joshua 22:5] “But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the Lord charged you, to love the Lord your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.”
9. ♥[2 Samuel 7:15] but My loving kindness shall not depart from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you.
10. ♥[Proverbs 25:21] If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. [Psalm 31:23] Love the LORD, all you godly ones! For the LORD protects those who are loyal to him, but he harshly punishes the arrogant.
11. ♥[Psalm 36:7] How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings
12. ♥[Psalm 69:13] But as for me, my prayer is to You, O LORD, at an acceptable time; O God, in the greatness of Your loving kindness, Answer me with Your saving truth.
13. ♥[Psalm 89:28] “My loving kindness I will keep for him forever, And My covenant shall be confirmed to him. [Psalm 97:10] You who love the LORD, hate evil! He protects the lives of his godly people and rescues them from the power of the wicked.
14. ♥[Psalm 116:1] “I love the LORD, because He hears my voice and my supplications”
15. ♥[Psalm 147:11] the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.
16. ♥[Isaiah 54:8] “In an outburst of anger I hid My face from you for a moment, But with everlasting loving kindness I will have compassion on you,” Says the LORD your Redeemer.
17. ♥[Isaiah 54:10] Though the mountains may be removed and the hills may be shaken, My loving devotion will not depart from you, and My covenant of peace will not be broken,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
18.♥ [Isaiah 63:9] In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.
19. ♥[Micah 6:8] He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God?
Quoted From New Testament:
1. ♥[Matthew 5:44] But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
2. ♥[Matthew 22:37–39] Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’
3. ♥[Mark 12:33] “And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
4. ♥[Luke 11:42] “What sorrow awaits you Pharisees! For you are careful to tithe even the tiniest income from your herb gardens, but you ignore justice and the love of God. You should tithe, yes, but do not neglect the more important things.”
5. ♥[John 13:34-35] A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. “By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
6. ♥[John 14:21] He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.
7. ♥[John 15:9-10] “Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. “If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love
8. ♥[Ephesians 2:4] But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us
9. ♥[1 John 2:5] But those who obey God’s word truly show how completely they love him. That is how we know we are living in him.
10. ♥[1 John 2:15] “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.”
11. ♥[1 John 3:16-18] This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
12. ♥[1 John 4:10] “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.”
13. ♥[1 John 4:17] “Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.”
14. ♥[1 John 4:19] “We love him, because he first loved us
15. ♥[1 john 4:20] If anyone says, “I love God,” but hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.
16. ♥[1 John 5:1-4] Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and whoever loves the Father loves the child born of Him. By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and observe His commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments; and His commandments are not burdensome. For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
17. ♥[1 Corinthians 8:3] “But if any man love God, the same is known of him.”
18. ♥[1 Corinthians 13:1-2] If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a ringing gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I should have prophecy and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
19. ♥[1 Corinthians 13: 4-7] Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no account of wrongs. Love takes no pleasure in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
20. ♥[Romans 8:28] “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
21. ♥[Romans 12:9-10] Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves
22. ♥[2 Thessalonians 3:5] “And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.”
23. ♥[Hebrews 6:10] For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for him and how you have shown your love to him by caring for other believers, as you still do.
24. ♥[James 2:5] Listen to me, dear brothers and sisters. Hasn’t God chosen the poor in this world to be rich in faith? Aren’t they the ones who will inherit the Kingdom he promised to those who love him?
25. ♥[Jude 21] “keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.”