Jesus was worshiped by his disciples who lived with him and other people. This shows that they looked at him as their God and savior. The three wise men (who worshiped Jesus since infancy) hailed from faraway regions. And take note that they were not Jews who had knowledge about the arrival of their Messiah. So definitely there was a divine information that they received ahead of their coming to Israel so as to pay the infant Jesus homage. This fact alone proves that Jesus is a divine being who came from Heaven as he claimed. Muslims and some non-Catholic Christians refuse to accept Jesus as their God despite the evidence reflected in the Bible. They even intentionally misrepresent verses only to disprove the divinity of Jesus. Below are some of the Biblical verses telling us that Jesus was worshiped and He accepted worship in His time;
1. [Matthew 2:11] And going and into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.
2. [Matthew 8:2] And, behold, there came a leper and worshiped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
3. [Matthew 14:33] And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”
4. [Matthew 15:25] Then came she and worshiped him, saying, Lord, help me.
5. [Matthew 28:9] And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.
6. [Matthew 28:17] And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted.
7. [Luke 24:50-52] When He had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up His hands and blessed them, while He was blessing them, He left them and was taken up into Heaven, then they worshiped Him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.
8. [John 9:38] He said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped
9. [John 20:27-28] Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!”
10. [Hebrews 1:6] And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”
11. [Hebrews 1:8] But of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.
12. [Philippians 2:10] So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
Also read: Jesus will judge mankind