Jesus was worshiped by his disciples who lived with him and other people. This shows that they looked at him as their God and savior. The three wise men (who worshiped Jesus since infancy) hailed from faraway regions. And take note that they were not Jews who had knowledge about the arrival of their Messiah. So definitely there was a divine information that they received ahead of their coming to Israel so as to pay the infant Jesus homage. This fact alone proves that Jesus is a divine being who came from Heaven as he claimed. Muslims and some non-Catholic Christians refuse to accept Jesus as their God despite the evidences reflected in the Bible. They even intentionally misrepresent verses from the Bible just to disprove the divinity of Jesus. Below are some of the Biblical verses telling us that Jesus was worshiped and He accepted worship in His time;
1. [Matthew 2:11] And going and into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.
2. [Matthew 8:2] And, behold, there came a leper and worshiped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
3. [Matthew 14:33] And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”
4. [Matthew 15:25] Then came she and worshiped him, saying, Lord, help me.
5. [Matthew 28:9] And behold, Jesus met them, saying, “Greetings!” And having approached, they took hold of His feet and worshiped Him.
6. [Matthew 28:17-18] And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me”
7. [Luke 24:50-52] When He had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up His hands and blessed them, while He was blessing them, He left them and was taken up into Heaven, then they worshiped Him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy.
8. [John 1:1-2] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made
9. [John 9:38] He said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped
10. [John 20:27-28] Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!”
11. [Acts 16:31] And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
12. [1 Corinthians 1:3-4] Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus,
13. [1 Corinthians 8:6] Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.
14. [Hebrews 1:6] And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”
15. [Hebrews 1:3] He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
16. [Philippians 2:10] So that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
17. [Colossians 1:16-17] For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18. [Titus 2:13] Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ
Also read: Worship God in spirit