QUOTED FROM OLD TESTAMENT:
1. [Deuteronomy 32:39] See now that I am He; there is no God besides Me. I bring death and I give life; I wound and I heal, and there is no one who can deliver from My hand.
2. [Job 19:25-17] I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the last hour he will stand on the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes.
3. [1 Samuel 2:6] “The LORD brings death and makes alive; he brings down to the grave and raises up.
4. [Psalm 71:20] You who have shown me many troubles and distresses will revive me again, And will bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
5. [Isaiah 26:19] Your dead will live; their bodies will rise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in the dust! For your dew is like the dew of the morning, and the earth will bring forth her dead.
6. [Ezekiel 37:3] Then He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones come to life?” “O Lord GOD,” I replied, “only You know.”
7. [Hosea 6:2] After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His presence.
QUOTED FROM NEW TESTAMENT:
1. [Matthew 20:19] Then they will hand him over to the Romans to be mocked, flogged with a whip, and crucified. But on the third day he will be raised from the dead.”
2. [Matthew 27:52-53] The tombs broke open, and the bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. They came out of the tombs, and after Jesus’ resurrection, they went into the holy City and appeared to many people.
3. [Matthew 28:56] The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.
4. [John 5;14] For just as the Father gives life to those he raises from the dead, so the Son gives life to anyone he wants.
5. [John 5:21] For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom He wishes.
6. [John 5:25] “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
7. [John 5:28-29] Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.
8. [John 11:25] Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die” Do you believe this?
9. [John 20;8-9] Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed. (They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.)
10. [Luke 15:24] For this son of mine was dead and is alive again! He was lost and is found!’ So they began to celebrate.
11. [Luke 20:34-36] “Jesus replied, ‘The people of this age marry and are given in marriage. But those who are considered worthy of taking part in that age and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage, and they can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection.’”
12. [Luke 24:6-7] He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’
13. [Mark 16:6] “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.”
14. [Acts 2:24] But God raised Him from the dead, releasing Him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for Him to be held in its clutches.
15. [Acts 2:32] God has raised this Jesus to life, to which we are all witnesses.
16. [Acts 3:26] When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.
17. [Acts 9::40-41] Then Peter sent them all out of the room. He knelt down and prayed, and turning toward her body, he said, “Tabitha, get up!” She opened her eyes, and seeing Peter, she sat up. Peter took her by the hand and helped her up. Then he called the saints and widows and presented her to them alive.
18. [Acts 26:22-23] But God has helped me to this very day; so I stand here and testify to small and great alike. I am saying nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses said would happen— that the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles.
19. [1 Peter 1:3] Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! By His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead
20. [1 Peter 3:18] Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit.
21. [1 Peter 3:21] This is a symbol of baptism, which now saves you–not the removal of dirt from the body, but an appeal to God for a good conscience, through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
22. [Romans 4:17] As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” He is our father in the presence of God, in whom he believed, the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being what does not yet exist.
23. [Romans 6:4-7] We were therefore buried with Him through baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may walk in newness of life. For if we have been united with Him like this in His death, we will certainly also be united with Him in His resurrection.
24. [Romans 6;8-11] Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with Him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, He cannot die again; death no longer has dominion over Him. The death He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life He lives, He lives to God. So you too must count yourselves dead to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus.
25. [Romans 14:9] For this reason Christ died and returned to life, so that He might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.
26. [1 Corinthians 15:3-4] For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.
27. [1 Corinthians 15:20-23] But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep. For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.
28. [1 Corinthians 15:43] It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power.
29. [1 Corinthians 15:49] And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so also shall we bear the likeness of the heavenly man.
30. [2 Corinthians 5:14-15] For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.
31. [Colossians 2:13] When you were dead in your trespasses and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our trespasses
32. [Ephesians 2:4-6] But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in our trespasses. It is by grace you have been saved! And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
33. [Ephesians 5:14] for the light makes everything visible. This is why it is said, “Awake, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will give you light.”
34. [1 Thessalonians 4:4] For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.
35. [Philippines 3:10] I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death.
36. [Philippians 3:21] He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring everything under his control.
37. [Revelation 1:18] I am the Living One. I was dead, and behold, now I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of Death and of Hades.
38. [Revelation 20:6] Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.