1. [Job 22:21] Reconcile now and be at peace with Him; thereby good will come to you.
2. [Numbers 6:26] The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
3. [2 Kings 9:22] King Joram demanded, “Do you come in peace, Jehu?” Jehu replied, “How can there be peace as long as the idolatry and witchcraft of your mother, Jezebel, are all around us?”
4. [1 Samuel 16:4] So Samuel did what the LORD had said and went to Bethlehem. When the elders of the town met him, they trembled and asked, “Do you come in peace?”
5. [1 Samuel 25:6] “Peace and prosperity to you, your family, and everything you own!
6. [2 Samuel 17:3] and bring all the people back to you as a bride returning to her husband. You seek the life of only one man; then all the people will be at peace.”
7. [Proverbs 3:17] Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace.
8. [Psalm 34:14] Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it
9. [Psalm 35:20] For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.
10. [Psalm 55:20] He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him: he hath broken his covenant.
11. [Psalm 119:165] Abundant peace belongs to those who love Your instruction; nothing can make them stumble.
12. [Psalm 120:7] I search for peace; but when I speak of peace, they want war!
13. [Psalm 122:7] May there be peace within your walls, and prosperity inside your fortresses.”For the sake of my brothers and friends, I will say, “Peace be within you.
14. [Isaiah 9:6] For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given, and the government will be upon His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
15. [Isaiah 26:3] You will keep in perfect peace the steadfast of mind, because he trusts in You.
16. [Isaiah 26:12] O LORD, You will establish peace for us. For all that we have accomplished, You have done for us
17. [Isaiah 27:5] unless they turn to me for help. Let them make peace with me; yes, let them make peace with me.”
18. [Isaiah 48:18] If only you had paid attention to My commandments, your peace would have been like a river, and your righteousness like waves of the sea
19. [Isaiah 54:13] All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace.
20. [Isaiah 57:19] I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.
21. [Isaiah 57:21] “There is no peace,” says my God, “for the wicked.”
22. [Isaiah 59:8] They don’t know where to find peace or what it means to be just and good. They have mapped out crooked roads, and no one who follows them knows a moment’s peace
23. [Ezekiel 7:25] Anguish is coming! They will seek peace, but find none.
24. [Ezekiel 13:10] Because they have led My people astray, saying, ‘Peace,’ when there is no peace, and whitewashing any flimsy wall that is built,
25. [Ezekiel 13:16] They were lying prophets who claimed peace would come to Jerusalem when there was no peace. I, the Sovereign LORD, have spoken!’
26. [Jeremiah 6:14] They dress the wound of My people with very little care, saying, ‘Peace, peace,’ when there is no peace at all.
27. [Jeremiah 8:11] They dress the wound of the daughter of My people with very little care, saying, ‘Peace, peace,’ when there is no peace at all
28. [Jeremiah 14:13] “Ah, Lord GOD!” I replied, “Look, the prophets are telling them, ‘You will not see the sword or suffer famine, but I will give you lasting peace in this place.'”
29. [Micah 5:5] He will be our peace when Assyria invades our land and tramples our citadels. We will raise against it seven shepherds, even eight leaders of men
1. [Matthew 5:9] “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
2. [Matthew 10:13] And if indeed the house is worthy, let your peace come upon it; but if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you.
3. [Matthew 11:28-30] “Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
4. [Mark 9:50] Salt is good, but if the salt has lost its saltiness, how will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.”
5. [John 14:27] Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
6. [John 16:33] “I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
7. [John 20:19] On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you”.
8. [Luke 1:79] to shine on those who live in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace.”
9. [Luke 6:27] “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you.
10. [Luke 10:5] Whatever house you enter, begin by saying, ‘Peace to this house’
11. [Acts 10:36] He has sent this message to the people of Israel, proclaiming the gospel of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.
12. [Romans 1:7] To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
13. [Romans 3:17] And the way of peace have they not known
14. [Romans 5:1] Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
15. [Romans 8:6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
16. [Romans 12:17] Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.
17. [1 Corinthians 7:15] But if the unbelieving partner separates, let it be so. In such cases the brother or sister is not enslaved. God has called you to peace. ‘
18. [1 Corinthians 12:18] Then the Spirit came upon Amasai, the chief of the Thirty, and he said: “We are yours, O David! We are with you, O son of Jesse! Peace, peace to you, and peace to your helpers, for your God helps you.” So David received them and made them leaders of his troops
19. [Colossians 3:15] And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful
20. [Philippians 1:2] Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
21. [Philippians 4:7] And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
22. [Philippians 4:9] Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me, put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you
23. [1 Thessalonians 5:3] While people are saying, “Peace and security,” destruction will come upon them suddenly, like labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape
24. [James 3:18] And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
25. [Ephesians 2:14-15] For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new humanity out of the two, thus making peace.
26. [Ephesians 2:17] He brought this Good News of peace to you Gentiles who were far away from him, and peace to the Jews who were near.