God is a spirit being, and It is so enormous or expansive, that all heavens cannot contain Its size. This is the reason why God sees or knows everything because It fills the heavens. In fact, it is the spirit of God which upholds all things in the universe. Below are Biblical verses describing how vast the size of God is.
1. [1 Kings 8:27] But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built!
2. [2 Chronicles 2:6] But who is able to build a house for Him, since the heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain Him? Who then am I, that I should build a house for Him, except as a place to burn sacrifices before Him?
3. [2 Chronicles 6:18] But will God in very deed dwell with men on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain you; how much less this house which I have built!
4. [Isaiah 66:1] This is what the Lord says: “Heaven is my throne, and the earth is where I rest my feet. So do you think you can build a house for me? Do I need a place to rest?
5. [Jeremiah 23:24] Can a person hide himself in hiding places So that I do not see him?” declares the Lord. “Do I not fill the heavens and the earth?” declares the Lord.
6. [Acts 7:49] Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. What kind of house will you build for Me, says the Lord, or where will My place of repose be?
7. [Hebrews 1:3]
ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION. He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
EASY-TO-READ-VERSION. The Son shows the glory of God. He is a perfect copy of God’s nature, and he holds everything together by his powerful command. The Son made people clean from their sins. Then he sat down at the right side of God, the Great One in heaven.
GOD’S WORD TRANSLATION. His Son is the reflection of God’s glory and the exact likeness of God’s being. He holds everything together through his powerful words. After he had cleansed people from their sins, he now holds the honored position—the one next to the majestic God [the Father] on the heavenly throne.
8. [Hebrews 4:13] Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight; everything is uncovered and exposed before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.