1. [Daniel 4:13] As I lay on my bed, I also saw in the visions of my mind a watcher, a holy one, coming down from heaven.
2. [Daniel 4:23] “Your Majesty saw a holy one, a messenger, coming down from heaven and saying, ‘Cut down the tree and destroy it, but leave the stump, bound with iron and bronze, in the grass of the field, while its roots remain in the ground. Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven; let him live with the wild animals, until seven times pass by for him.’
3. [John 3:13] No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Man has come down from heaven.
4. [John 6:33] The true bread of God is the one who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”
5. [John 6:38] For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
6. [John 6:41] At this, the Jews began to grumble about Jesus because He had said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.”
7. [John 6:42] They said, “Isn’t this Jesus, the son of Joseph? We know his father and mother. How can he say, ‘I came down from heaven’?”
8. [John 6:50] This is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that anyone may eat of it and not die.
9. [John 6:58] This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your fathers, who ate the manna and died, the one who eats this bread will live forever.”
10. [John 8:42] Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me.
11. [John 13:3] Jesus knew that the Father had delivered all things into His hands, and that He had come from God and was returning to God.
12. [John 14:2-4] In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”
13. [John 16:27-28] For the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me and have believed that I came from God. I came from the Father and entered the world. In turn, I will leave the world and go to the Father